Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56235 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You mean her slacked pussy. O ma ga o. Oloribu
grin Are you sure you have a pvssy between your legs? If not, I'm not surprised; Yo just acting the foolish , morally lax role you've been destined to live till you finally meet your penury face to face grin.

If you sure are a pvssied idiot anyway, A girl the age of your last born will come on hurling vulgarities at your personality somedays , will disgrace your every being in public and will lead you to bury your head in shame regretting your very existence from the start, forcing you to terminate your very miserable life by your very godamn self out of the too strong to bear shame you ve been so casted in. That's the story of your future in microscope. I'm serious!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Son of an agbero. Rich people don't brag only poor idiiot like you do such. I can see how pathetic your life is. You will never prosper in life. Oriburuku lo ma se ku. Won o ni jere re. You will beg for food till trailer hit you for road. Evil shall never leave your home. Aye re ti baje. Iya re o ni ku re. Wereee
Lol edon pain am.you will never prosper in life.you will never touch or spend dollar till you die.lol...naira wey dey naija go dey scarce from your hand.may u not have 100 in savings till you die.lol...na agbero you go end up your life with.that is your destiny and your heavenly chosen.omo ale jatijati.hahaha...I make my money tru legal means so am ok with that.poor girl...garage ashawo.lolx.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin Are you sure you have a pvssy between your legs? If not, I'm not surprised; Yo just acting the foolish , morally lax role you've been destined to live till you finally meet your penury face to face grin.

If you sure are a pvssied idiot anyway, A girl the age of your last born will come on hurling vulgarities at your personality somedays , will disgrace your every being in public and will lead you to bury your head in shame regretting your very existence from the start, forcing you to terminate your very miserable life by your very godamn self out of the too strong to bear shame you ve been so casted in. That's the story of your future in microscope. I'm serious!
Lol...you have just void out your life.may you live and be buried in poverty.omo ale jatijati.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mother is finished. Ko ni da fun iya re
My mum already prosper...may you not prosper in your life.may helpers be far from your zone.lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by MoneypassGod(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Hope your mother has done her check up at aro lately. Omo ofo. Aye iya re ti ta
It seems all those guys with long, big and fat d¡Ck dat usually bleep u have finally gotten tired of u, dats y u r so frustrated. Wen i told u ashawo no be work u thought I was trying to insult u. See ur life now.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

Lol...you have just void out your life.may you live and be buried in poverty.omo ale jatijati.

That prayer against living and dying in the penury of want for material things has already been answered from when I was in my glorious Mommas womb. You will be better off the richest in your family if you can be a cleaner in a Multinational company won't u? grin

BTW, I'm in a fix right now, is Taryur and Comfort the same person? That post wasn't hurled at you I mean.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
MoneypassGod:
It seems all those guys with long, big and fat d¡Ck dat usually bleep u have finally gotten tired of u, dats y u r so frustrated. Wen i told u ashawo no be work u thought I was trying to insult u. See ur life now.
I thought as much. That's why I suggested she needs to get laid quick before she runs eternally mad grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 4:58am On Mar 26, 2016
MoneypassGod:
. O tun ti sa ni aro. Go back to the psychiatric hospital, take your drugs and Bleep your ashana mother. Son of a b.itch. Aye e ti baje. Weree. Omo aja
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 4:59am On Mar 26, 2016
pinceprinz:

I thought as much. That's why I suggested she needs to get laid quick before she runs eternally mad grin
. Your mother is a destitute. Iya re o ni jere re
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 5:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Taryur3:

My mum already prosper...may you not prosper in your life.may helpers be far from your zone.lol
. Prosperity is far from your generation. Your mother will use her hand to bury all her children. Weree
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2016
pinceprinz:

. Your mother will bury all her children and the asewo you called your mother will then commit sucide and your pathetic father will Bleep her dead body. You will never prosper in life. Your mother shall live in regret and sorrow. Weree. Omo aja. Son of an ashana. E no go better for you. Omo aja. I.diot
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mother will bury all her children and the asewo you called your mother will then commit sucide and your pathetic father will Bleep her dead body. You will never prosper in life. Your mother shall live in regret and sorrow. Weree. Omo aja. Son of an ashana. E no go better for you. Omo aja. I.diot
lols. O wa Lara e big time. I'm coming over to give you the fukc of the century don't worry , Just mail me your address and yr starved pvssy will receive salvation grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 5:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Taryur3:

Lol edon pain am.you will never prosper in life.you will never touch or spend dollar till you die.lol...naira wey dey naija go dey scarce from your hand.may u not have 100 in savings till you die.lol...na agbero you go end up your life with.that is your destiny and your heavenly chosen.omo ale jatijati.hahaha...I make my money tru legal means so am ok with that.poor girl...garage ashawo.lolx.
. Being a cleaner and an agbero is legal. We all know you have never seen 100k before in your miserable life and the day you see it is the day you will die. Your sisters shall never know peace. They will all end up in agbero bed. Asewo ni iya re. You will never touch any foreign currency till you die. Go suck your asewo mother borehole she called pussy. Ko ni da fun e. Aye re ti ta. Iya re o ni jere re. Oloribu. Omo ale. Weree ni iya re. O ni se orire
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mother is a destitute. Iya re o ni jere re
Its me and you here not you n Momma cheesy. BTW, Iya mi ti Jere mi already. Iwo ni ko mura si oro ara e wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 5:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Taryur3:

no be so jare paddy...i just feel like giving the idle poor and useless girl that doesnt have respect to elders some words she needs..that girl can never marry a responsible man.na agbero be her portion. I mean an agbero wey dey drink dry gin and agbo Jedi...for garage.she so useless. .to nnn be good for them.
. Na agbero your sisters go marry. See this foolissh goat o. Your mother is so responsible to the extent of not knowing who the real fathers of her children are. Poverty will never leave your generation. Your mother will die a miserable death. Aye e ti ta. Son of an asewo. Weree
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2016
pinceprinz:
lols. O wa Lara e big time. I'm coming over to give you the fukc of the century don't worry , Just mail me your address and yr starved pvssy will receive salvation grin
. You are doomed. slowpoke. Go Bleep your ugly mother. Ko ni da fun e
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 5:17am On Mar 26, 2016
pinceprinz:
Its me and you here not you n Momma cheesy. BTW, Iya mi ti Jere mi already. Iwo ni ko mura si oro ara e wink
. Iya re o le jere re. Aye re ti ta. Oloribu
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
lols. have u mailed the address?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You are doomed. slowpoke. Go Bleep your ugly mother. Ko ni da fun e

lols. I hear u. But if you mean every word you type , then, you really need help. I'm serious oh grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Na agbero your sisters go marry. See this foolissh goat o. Your mother is so responsible to the extent of not knowing who the real fathers of her children are. Poverty will never leave your generation. Your mother will die a miserable death. Aye e ti ta. Son of an asewo. Weree
Lol....seems your mother already died a miserable death and if she never...may you die a miserable death.Poverty no go free your life.may you beg before you get your wants and it will be rare for you to see a helper.oloriburuku omojatijati.wereh...garage shawo.seems u already up this time to meet up with your agbero customers. Dnt worry one of them will marry you when you at 39.lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Being a cleaner and an agbero is legal. We all know you have never seen 100k before in your miserable life and the day you see it is the day you will die. Your sisters shall never know peace. They will all end up in agbero bed. Asewo ni iya re. You will never touch any foreign currency till you die. Go suck your asewo mother borehole she called pussy. Ko ni da fun e. Aye re ti ta. Iya re o ni jere re. Oloribu. Omo ale. Weree ni iya re. O ni se orire
Lol....na agbero go shattered you with broken bottle after dem giv u dick to chop.olori ibu

mamalawooooo.now I know that you are so poor as
you valued 100k.the highest you can save in life will be 10k may be when u Bleep with #20agberos....lol...for your information...I have thousands of dollar here with me and blow it whenever I like.God has blessed me beyond measures at my early age and I can never lack because
because I back my riches with God.my mums prayers
keep me moving...besides am a philanthropist.
..so you wont understand how blessed I am.may
you die in poverty.naira shall be scarce in ur
hands...if there is any positive effect of Chang in
nigeria...it shall never abide with you.oloriburuku omo.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2016
pinceprinz:

lols. I hear u. But if you mean every word you type , then, you really need help. I'm serious oh grin
Indeed she needs help...but no body can help her miserable soul.lol...Comfort is a bastard garage ashawo.lols
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
Lols....Comfort already knew that iya ohun ko le jere ohun because she be ashawo for agberos.she even give those agberos pussy on credit....haha haha.aye re ti ta.no man can marry you as you keep insulting men.na agberos fit you when u at 39.lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Hahaha...those agberos with Long dick bleeping her don run comot to relocate.na teenagers agbero dey bleep her now that is why she so mad and confused because they ain't satisfy her libido.lols...oloriburuku li comfort yen.Alakoba...ashawo garage.lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
ladycomfort:
this oloshi don tire.werehhhh
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol KingCheezyPuffs are u seeing this

Uh I tell myself I like them tall but I also am strangely drawn to the petite ones.... Smallish and thin grin
how did I miss this lipsrsealed
I like em tall,I'm petite so I want him big.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Shhhhhhh!
U had to bring the cheezy king into this angry
grin I here anyway
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by rosalieene(f): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2016
I don't think I can.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol i cant except he is extremely brilliant.
like me
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Fernandowski(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frankicent:
baba nah you oo . You be nephilis gaint?
lol

just a hard working basketball player bro
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by geometrydash: 3:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
geometry dash| happy wheels 2 happy wheels agario sniper games five nights at freddy's

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.