Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date (3562 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by Daniel2289(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'm all of them, sir
I know! Cos u are acting lik them. Be careful though.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
No i won't angry
oh the earlier you stop the better for you ooooo,lol
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
oh the earlier you stop the better for you ooooo,lol
I am ok d way i am

Trust me, i won't get fat
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
I am ok d way i am

Trust me, i won't get fat
but the tendecies are there from the look of things.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
but the tendecies are there from the look of things.
Naaah it is not

I know wat i am saying
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Naaah it is not

I know wat i am saying
ok oooooo,i hope so,because you are too pretty to be on the big size. cool
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
ok oooooo,i hope so,because you are too pretty to be on the big size. cool
Rotfl

U r very funny grin grin

Nd tanks for the compliment

Maybe if i do get on the big size u will give me tips on how to shed some weight
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

U r very funny grin grin

Nd tanks for the compliment

Maybe if i do get on the big size u will give me tips on how to shed some weight
ahhhhhh you grow fat is at your own peril,because am not well grounded in giving people tips on how to loose weight,oyo is your case ooooo grin
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
ahhhhhh you grow fat is at your own peril,because am not well grounded in giving people tips on how to loose weight,oyo is your case ooooo grin
Story

Wen dat time comes u will be d one to even give me tips from Google grin
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Story

Wen dat time comes u will be d one to even give me tips from Google grin
lol,ok continue eating all thee pizza and sharwarma and be expecting one faceless dynamite to give you tips on how to slim down. big OYO will still be your case. wink
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol,ok continue eating all thee pizza and sharwarma and be expecting one faceless dynamite to give you tips on how to slim down. big OYO will still be your case. wink
I eat home cooked meal, i don't eat outside

Y will i forfeit my oha soup and wheat for pizza or shawama... No way
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
I eat home cooked meal, i don't eat outside

Y will i forfeit my oha soup and wheat for pizza or shawama... No way

hmmmmmmm,still fair enough though,are you ibo?
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
hmmmmmmm,still fair enough though,are you ibo?
Yes
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes
you dont strike me as one.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
you dont strike me as one.
I am not surprised

People always mistake me for a benin lady

Y did dey remove dat topic
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
I am not surprised

People always mistake me a benin lady

Y did dey remove dat topic
which topic are you talking about?
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
which topic are you talking about?
D one d guy said we should rate him, i did not see it again
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
D one d guy said we should rate him, i did not see it again
its still there i saw it awhile ago,between are you based in lagos?
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
its still there i saw it awhile ago,between are you based in lagos?
Yeah

Born and raised in lag

I can't find it, nd i have not finished Yabbing dat guy grin
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Yeah

Born and raised in lag

I can't find it, nd i have not finished Yabbing dat guy grin
ahhhh otito,leave the guy dont compound his existing miseries abeg.i know someone must have decieved that guy to upload his pix.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
ahhhh otito,leave the guy dont compound his existing miseries abeg.i know someone must have decieved that guy to upload his pix.
Ok

For ur sake i will free him
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok

For ur sake i will free him
thank you so much,you are such a nice blondie,can i dm you.

no strings attached.
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by myfantasies(f): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
iamdynamite:
thank you so much,you are such a nice blondie,can i dm you.

no strings attached.
Ok
Re: 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date by iamdynamite(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok
i have sent you a mail so you can send me your number.please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For Fun. "What Is Your Native Name? / Tag Two Friends / Check Out These Sexy Swimwear For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.