Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (8157 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by MrDickman: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Alright lets have fun. Sometimes on my bed, I just begin to reminisce the total number of girls I've had sex with in my lifetime.

Well mine is just 12 different girls and I've not had sex with each of them more than twice..
whats yours?

NB: This thread is for mature minds only... no kids allowed. If you insult me you insult your father
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some guys can't even remember how many girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Adasun(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
under 0.5 girls undecided

13 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
For real, some guys took school life way too serious and left em ladies and puss*y and all of that for real ...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Just 3....n daz a fact!!!
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Atlantia(f): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
This should be interesting...
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

And most girls can't remember how many 'insertions' they have had...candles, cucumbers, rods and d!cks alike undecided

No one knows the number.

16 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by internationalman(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
If wanking by visualizing a beautiful girl in mind counts; Then mine is uncountable...
But if it doesn't, then it's just one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Homeboiy: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
like 9 -15
Even ashawoo join o

5 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by kibra4u(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Under 2.5 tongue
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by medexico(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
You go read plenty lies for this thread
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by dollytino4real(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
am here to read guys trash but is lik they are afraid to comment. i know some babes will read their guys comment here and beginning to cry regretable cry. pls accept my sympathy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by hertz9te(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
I have had sex over 500
times
with only 3 different girls one is late now

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
i can remember mine only one and moreless she rape me

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Atlantia:
This should be interesting...
y did u think so?
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
luminouz:
Just 3....n daz a fact!!!
It's always 3. cheesy grin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
am hear to read guys trash but is lik they are afraid to comment. i know some babes will read their guys comment here and beginning to cry regretable cry. pls accept my sympathy
how many girl can sincerely recount how many insertion they had in the past.rod ,cocumba,carrot ,dikk bt to mention few

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Humbleprick: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Over 20 this year alone,

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
kimbraa:
It's always 3. cheesy grin
Lmaoooooo!!
Of cuz....
Its when I consummate another relationship it becomes 4!!!
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by mizzytan(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
None
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
am hear to read guys trash but is lik they are afraid to comment. i know some babes will read their guys comment here and beginning to cry regretable cry. pls accept my sympathy
No be only 'Hear' na ear. cheesy

Modify the embolden and the hear 'cause the thread may grace fp.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!
Of cuz....
Its when I consummate another relationship it becomes 4!!!
It alway stops at 3 even when you've lose count. grin tongue
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Never slept with one.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
kimbraa:
It alway stops at 3 even when you've lose count. grin tongue
Lmaoooo...I get ur point now
But mine ain't like DAT!! I am for real!!!
No time for pretenses babe!!!
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...I get ur point now
But mine ain't like DAT!! I am for real!!!
No time for pretenses babe!!!
3 seems too small a figure for a sexually active guy. Perhaps, you must be very young and not too into women. That's nice if it's the truth. grin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by luminouz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
kimbraa:
3 seems too small a figure for a sexually active guy. Perhaps, you must be very young and not too into women. That's nice if it's the truth. grin
Lmaoooooo!!!
See my profile n tell me what u think....
Its d truth!!!! Seriously!!!!
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by dollytino4real(f): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
kimbraa:
No be only 'Hear' na ear. cheesy

Modify the embolden and the hear 'cause the thread may grace fp.
i wanted to write 'here' typo error
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Pidginwhisper: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
5 married Women, 7 SingleMoms, 4 virgins,16 Runs girls and 7girlfriends

5 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
See my profile n tell me what u think....
Its d truth!!!! Seriously!!!!
I don't buy it, but if you insist. cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by muller101(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Let me arrange them in alphabetical order first to be sure grin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by dollytino4real(f): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
how many girl can sincerely recount how many insertion they had in the past.rod ,cocumba,carrot ,dikk bt to mention few
as it is 4 man so also 4 woman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married / Who is a Playa/Player? / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.