Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le (1142 Views)

My Boyfriend Calls Me So Much In A Week But He Doesn't Take Me Out? / When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by mamagee3(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why would your boyfriend call you an slowpoke?

And even if he does call you an slowpoke, what do you do?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by falconey(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Those morons called mods no go ban this mofo.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
mamagee3:
Why would your boyfriend call you an slowpoke?

And even if he does call you an slowpoke, what do you do?
a slowpoke,Madame!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Mediapace: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Not her fault,mod censored
Oyin93:
a slowpoke,Madame!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
your case De for okija shrine
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
He does this often?
Then he has a mean streak.
Tell him you dislike bein' made fun of an that you want him to stop.
An if he doesn't he's inconsiderate of yer feelings an you should consider if you I want to keep him.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op, your nd gave us a befitting name to call you henceforth.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
Op, your nd gave us a befitting name to call you henceforth.
Lol
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by kellystech(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
It's obvious dat u are AN slowpoke
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by funkyibodude(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't know, may be it got to do with your character undecided, I didn't call a slowpoke b4 those mods ban me
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
That's an insult, pls kill him.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by grad2012(f): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
His is very silly and rude,ignore him till he apologizes and after that worn him not to say words like that to you.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
grad2012:
His is very silly and rude,ignore him till he apologizes and after that worn him not to say words like that to you.
Lol. U're not helping the op at all. If you knw her well, u won't blame the guy who called her that. Her behaviour is tiring.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by trybe(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
#An slowpoke #, blood of zachariah
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by iykekelvins(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
He has reasons
Cus you're really a slowpoke
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by iykekelvins(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
He has reasons
Cus you're really a slowpoke
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by saraphina(f): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
were you given birth to on complain day?just asking oo.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
Those morons called mods no go ban this mofo.
no mind them. They rather ban innocents like me
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Jadekitana(f): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
No comment

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by AngelXs: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=olihilistic post=43744462]your case De for okija shrine[/quote HAHAHAHA grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls You An !mbec!le by Leriebloom(f): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2016
I am not suprised, guess he got tired of your annoying questions.

(1) (Reply)

Glasses!!!!!? / How Men Feel About Women Stepping Out Without Underwear / GUYS ..why Does Our Boxers Always Tear Underneath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.