Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? (2403 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Lovely Pics Of Emmanuella The Comedian - She Looks Sexxy / An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Audray(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

Am I wrong in giving yhu Tis wink* * wink
depends...why exactly aree you giving me the wink?
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Audray:
depends...why exactly aree you giving me the wink?

Just accept it in Good faith grin grin sad
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Audray(f): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

Just accept it in Good faith grin grin sad
nuh uh. is the wink suggesstive of something? winks are usually suggestive of something.what are you thinking?
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thank you sir.
You gave me a line "we're wired like tat"....don't give me that.
Ok o...I don apologize na ....Abi make I fry egg give yhu? sad
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Audray:
nuh uh. is the wink suggesstive of something? winks are usually suggestive of something.what are you thinking?
A lot actually...My brain is filled with Different thoughts ...But I doubt the thought yhur thinking am thinking by winking is what am thinking... wink wink

BTW why aren't yhu sleeping grin grin
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Leriebloom(f): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
*Gags* embarassed
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Leriebloom:
*Gags* embarassed
What exactly are yhu Gagging on? wink
Oh I see yhu like a lil Deepthroat?? embarassed
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
I can barely look at that kind of thing lol

Even if na just film I dey watch
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Audray(f): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

A lot actually...My brain is filled with Different thoughts ...But I doubt the thought yhur thinking am thinking by winking is what am thinking... wink wink

BTW why aren't yhu sleeping grin grin
ha! Dont mess with me.i can be very persuasive.Speak up now! Why am i awake? Made the bad decision of taking a loooong afternoon nap. What abt you?
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Audray:
ha! Dont mess with me.i can be very persuasive.Speak up now! Why am i awake? Made the bad decision of taking a loooong afternoon nap. What abt you?
Caffeine... embarassed
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I can barely look at that kind of thing lol

Even if na just film I dey watch
But yhu go dey drool if yhu watch phyno dancing and stripping seductively wink
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Audray(f): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
slyIsaac:
Caffeine... embarassed
why. No wonder you opened this thread.ur the op right?
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Audray:
why. No wonder you opened this thread.ur the op right?
Lol....Yeah am the one n only OP cool
N yhur the Chick with the persuasive personality ??
Nice to meet yhu wink

Now what's wrong with the thread?? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Burnnotice(m): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2016
amtaken:
Like seeing Derenle and Uti making out?
I will puke!
Nah you won't!!! you'll love it
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Durentt:
Yummy thank u op smiley
Of course it is....I read yhur coming out story somewhere on NL...Play safe o...Risks dey there
Nigeria is a terrible country to be Gay cry
Goodluck cool
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ok o...I don apologize na ....Abi make I fry egg give yhu? sad
grin .....no,thank you sir.
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

Phyno can't even dance, na me go do the stripping for him grin
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

cheesy wink grin
Re: Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Phyno can't even dance, na me go do the stripping for him grin
Of course wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! I Have Too Many Babes! / Quickie Or Full Sex, Which And Where Do You Prefer? / Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.