Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps (15794 Views)

Constitution Review: Why Presidential Assent Unnecessary - Saraki / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by gaetano: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2016
shocked
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by omolola15(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
So Buhari wants to amend the Constitution to suit his doctoral style of leadership?

Thank you National Assembly for saying no.

Some people mumu sa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Reading is now a big problem for some nairalanders. Wetin dey worry una na. Haba just read before you comment. Because you saw bill and president in the same statement. You jumped into a silly conclusion.

Anyway that's non of my business.
-------—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gentlesoul196:
Buhari you promised us Job..... where is it? I won't be on nairaland if i had a job angry

I have a very good job and I'm on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
You are not my God and whatever you say about me in inconsequential.

"Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass when my God has not spoken?".

BYE.

You lie against Mr.president, but then use God to defend yourself
I'm sure your "god" is ashamed of you right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by goshen26: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
I meant dictatorial.

dictatorial indeed

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by ITSaWRAPPP: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2016
modath:
[img][/img]

Where did you see Buhari proposing a constitutional ammendment? & what is doctoral style of leadership? Stop using expressions that are far above your mental capacity!!

Chai, you intellectually murdered him, you are weekend (wicked) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Jethrolite(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
So Buhari wants to amend the Constitution to suit his doctoral style of leadership?

Do you even know what doctoral means? Who dash monkey banana.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by bamite(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

why you **** like this? Try reading before making a comment next time ok?
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2016
Gudmowin.plz let try to gv d man somtym.PDP rules us 4 manys witout noting,nigeria as so much been distroy.to distroy is easy.bt to make it hard.i stil rep PMB
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by ODUBEZE: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2016
lawydewy:

You have a negative mind!

If you continue like this,God is not in control of your life.

If you continue like this you can't be a wife material as you claim female.

How dear you for sentiment reasons, just accused someone for allegations he was not even subject matter to.

This is barbaric in nature of you lady/woman.

From now on, I will support him and challenge anyone who come across his way.

God bless Nigeria!

God bless Nigerians!

God bless Mr President!

Dare not Dear

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by BabaIbo: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2016
You expect me to read all dose things u wrote there when my mate are out there making money, later in d day I go come join some people dey blaim buhari...

Alright
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by adekennis(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

SMH
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Azumagcc(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Stop this childish comment pls.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Ralphdan(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Tunami:
which one come be meant again?

Dull head so you dont know the meaning of MEANT
verb (means, meaning; past and past participle meant)
To intend.
(transitive) To intend, to plan (to do); to have as one's intention. [from 8th c.]
I didn't mean to knock your tooth out.
I mean to go to Baddeck this summer.
I meant to take the car in for a smog check, but it slipped my mind.

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by chinedu1nig(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2016
modath:
[img][/img]

Haaaa? Where in the article did you get the crap you came up with? shocked shocked ...
Why is reading & comprehension such a major problem for you people for heaven sake? Did you even it read at all? undecided

Where did you see Buhari proposing a constitutional ammendment? & what is doctoral style of leadership? Stop using expressions that are far above your mental capacity!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
PUNCHLINE
Everyday, all over the world, people's preferred candidates lose elections & these people move on to lead productive lives & hope for another chance ... not you people, you have decided to stay wailing on your split milk & be reductive , no one should have to live like this..what a pity. undecided

Don't waste your energy on retards.... they lack every sense of comprehension

2 Likes

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Tunami(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Ralphdan:

Dull head so you dont know the meaning of MEANT
verb (means, meaning; past and past participle meant)
To intend.
(transitive) To intend, to plan (to do); to have as one's intention. [from 8th c.]
I didn't mean to knock your tooth out.
I mean to go to Baddeck this summer.
I meant to take the car in for a smog check, but it slipped my mind.
mr sabinus who asked for ur opinion?

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by demslayerrz: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2016
TippyTop:

Illiterate Buhari would sign anything in front of him.

Little kid, you will just kill yourself over this man Buhari. You always look for anything to insult the man, yet you have a father. You are not different from those fools that insult GEJ. Same mannerless kids. Smh

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2016
modath:
[img][/img]

Haaaa? Where in the article did you get the crap you came up with? shocked shocked ...
Why is reading & comprehension such a major problem for you people for heaven sake? Did you even it read at all? undecided

Everyday, all over the world, people's preferred candidates lose elections & these people move on to lead productive lives & hope for another chance ... not you people, you have decided to stay wailing on your split milk & be reductive , no one should have to live like this..what a pity. undecided

Thank God you're not a Bimbo. I love brilliant and beautiful ladies.

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by demslayerrz: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Doctoral style. You are a disgrace to your family.

2 Likes

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

If one calls you a buffoon, you will start wetting your panties and screaming bullying.

Yet it is microscopic brained muppets like you who will start calling others zombies.

3 Likes

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by jbbalarabe(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

please stop showcasing your laziness in public ,ordinary read and understand befor commenting is a problem for you

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Eggheaded(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Please leave the gremlin alone, failing to read before diving to conclusion in order to be "first to comment or to have her print on every post" that what led to utter misunderstanding of the post.

What she can do is to "modify her post" as a way of making up for her mistake since her position of "FTC" won't be hijacked.

2 Likes

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by izyericson: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016
lawydewy:

You have a negative mind!

If you continue like this,God is not in control of your life.

If you continue like this you can't be a wife material as you claim female.

How dear you for sentiment reasons, just accused someone for allegations he was not even subject matter to.

This is barbaric in nature of you lady/woman.

From now on, I will support him and challenge anyone who come across his way.

God bless Nigeria!

God bless Nigerians!

God bless Mr President!

amtaken, don't mind them! for their mind now them and their Bubu don dey shine! .
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by SycophanticGoat: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2016
modath:
[img][/img]

And all over the world, opposition candidate doesn't support terrorism for the sole purpose of getting to power even as they don't have ideas of how to enact reasonable policies that will better the country's economy...

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Lol they have resorted to cursing themselves.

izyericson:

amtaken, don't mind them! for their mind now them and their Bubu don dey shine! .

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2016
I meant dictatorial but your curse is with you forever.

demslayerrz:

Doctoral style. You are a disgrace to your family.

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Realhommie(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Tunami:
mr sabinus who asked for ur opinion?
Abeg ask am again... Them no go mind their biz, him sense no fit tell am say you just dey catch fun, Lol.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Realhommie(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
I meant dictatorial but your curse is with you forever.

Shut ur trap..

You didn't read the passage to even comprehend yet you jumped to conclusion alleging just coz of ur hatred for PMB now people are stating the obvious about you and you are forming victim. Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by bugativeron: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
So Buhari wants to amend the Constitution to suit his dictatorial style of leadership?

For the hungry zombie kids who have been crying under this post, I have one phrase for you:

CRY ON!

You need to cover your face in shame with this gibberish that you just posted here. Check the meaning GIBBERISH and you will weep for yourself.

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2016
lol I see them sharing our national cake again in the name of constitutional review. undecided
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
So Buhari wants to amend the Constitution to suit his dictatorial style of leadership?

For the hungry zombie kids who have been crying under this post, I have one phrase for you:

CRY ON!
This post is beyond your comprehension.

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Check the original post and headline before exposing yourself.

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

This post is beyond your comprehension.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
You need to go finish up at your village NCE Centre first.

School dropout.

bugativeron:

You need to cover your face in shame with this gibberish that you just posted here. Check the meaning GIBBERISH and you will weep for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Asks Court To Stop Senate Probe Of Maina’s Recall / We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC / National Assembly Severance Package To Gulp N2.8bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.