Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps (15792 Views)

Constitution Review: Why Presidential Assent Unnecessary - Saraki / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
PMB is already down. You can defend him all you can. He's so out. #impeachmentloadingspeedily

Realhommie:
Shut ur trap..

You didn't read the passage to even comprehend yet you jumped to conclusion alleging just coz of ur hatred for PMB now people are stating the obvious about you and you are forming victim. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Abbeyme: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
All in a rush to be FTC....

amtaken:
So Buhari wants to amend the Constitution to suit his dictatorial style of leadership?

Thank you National Assembly for saying no.

For the hungry zombie kids who have been crying under this post, I have one phrase for you:

CRY ON!

...People say nonsense...

Non-sense in whatever that have been said
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jobless zombies will spend the whole day ranting.

Hahahahaha don't stop!!!

Abbeyme:
All in a rush to be FTC....

...People say nonsense...

Non-sense in whatever that have been said
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=gentlesoul196 post=43755407]Buhari you promised us Job..... where is it? I won't be on nairaland if i had a job angry[ so you even have Mb to browse. infact you suppos pay tax for that mb]
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by wellmax(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
I meant dictatorial.

I see you have gotten the mentions you need. Give her some Bobo
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Buhari you cannot spoil this country any further, no way!!!

Buhari must be impeached now

We don't want dictators!!

I repeat: we don't want dictators!!!

Buhari out! Out!! Out!!!

APC shame!!!

1 Like

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Realhommie(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
PMB is already down. You can defend him all you can. He's so out. #impeachmentloadingspeedily

In your dreams, Hehehehehehe...

Though not trying to defend him in anyway, just wanted you to stop the hate. Seriously it wn't get you anywhere
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Olasam12(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
You are not my God and whatever you say about me is inconsequential.

"Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass when my God has not spoken?".

BYE.

So, you know that there is God? and you accused someone falsefully. I hope God would give answers to your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Who did I accuse falsely? Buhari? The same Buhari that climbed to the undeserving exalted seat of presidency by propaganda?

Olasam12:

So, you know that there is God? and you accused someone falsefully. I hope God would give answers to your prayers.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
It was ok for you to call GEJ unprintable names but now you turn to an emergency preacher when you hear Buhari being called the bad names that he actually deserves. Continue!

Realhommie:
In your dreams, Hehehehehehe...

Though not trying to defend him in anyway, just wanted you to stop the hate. Seriously it wn't get you anywhere
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by K9blunt(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
modath:
[img][/img]

Haaaa? Where in the article did you get the crap you came up with? shocked shocked ...

Why is reading & comprehension such a major problem for you people for heaven sake? Did you even it read at all? undecided

Where did you see Buhari proposing a constitutional ammendment? & what is doctoral style of leadership? Stop using expressions that are far above your mental capacity!!

Everyday, all over the world, people's preferred candidates lose elections & these people move on to lead productive lives & hope for another chance ... not you people, you have decided to stay wailing on your split milk & be reductive , no one should have to live like this..what a pity. undecided

Even me wei no read all the article ,get idea of wetin dem dey talk about.

Biko correct the babe and her likes wella.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Realhommie(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
It was ok for you to call GEJ unprintable names but now you turn to an emergency preacher when you hear Buhari being called the bad names that he actually deserves. Continue!

What unprintable names? Me or you're generalizing? Yes i referred to GEJ as clueless but wasn't he? C'mon, i dn't hate him, cn't even preach hate against him... I actually advocated for him, supported him all the way during the 'Breadth of fresh air' period but he ended up disappointing Nigerians, that explains why he lost as incumbent and it wasn't no fluke.. Still he's a gentle man and one that i respect to an extent....

What you do is pure bigotry, you're being overly sentimental now against PMB just coz ur man GEJ lost, someone who doesn't know you.. Rather than channel ur efforts positively and make something meaningful outta life you're here trolling..

No, you should continue....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigerians have never been disappointed with any president as they are with Buhari right about now.

Buhari is a total failure. Only bribe taking zombies still defend him.

Bye.

Realhommie:
What unprintable names? Me or you're generalizing? Yes i referred to GEJ as clueless but wasn't he? C'mon, i dn't hate him, cn't even preach hate against him... I actually advocated for him, supported him all the way during the 'Breadth of fresh air' period but he ended up disappointing Nigerians, that explains why he lost as incumbent and it wasn't no fluke.. Still he's a gentle man and one that i respect to an extent....

What you do is pure bigotry, you're being overly sentimental now against PMB just coz ur man GEJ lost, someone who doesn't know you.. Rather than channel ur efforts positively and make something meaningful outta life you're here trolling..

No, you should continue....
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by valslove8715(f): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
You are not my God and whatever you say about me is inconsequential.

"Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass when my God has not spoken?".

BYE.

Do u even know how God operate?
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by valslove8715(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
shamecurls:

Sigh.....
Have you had breakfast this morning?
I don't think so.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Go read Psalm 109 first, then you can come back here and decide whether to rant or repent.

I pray I remember your moniker so that I won't reply your mentions again. Bye.

valslove8715:

Do u even know how God operate?
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Realhommie(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Nigerians have never been disappointed with any president as they are with Buhari right about now.

Buhari is a total failure. Only bribe taking zombies still defend him.

Bye.

You running away

It's ok to be disappointed coz things hvn't gone as expected, however 80% of the problems plaguing us now was caused by ur hero, he put us in this mess..

If he had diversified when there was oil boom, didn't let the treasury be stolen dry and the loots shared among cronies we wldn't be whr we are today.. It's understandable that the vast majority are frustrated right now but PMB is just 10 months in, how do you compare that with 6 yearz of GEJ who could only do as much?

I bow for you oooooo, plz stop it already, dn't allow sentiment and hatred becloud ur sense of judgement and reasoning.

Thanks and I'm sure we'll meet again. Lol
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by valslove8715(f): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Go read Psalm 109 first, then you can come back here and decide whether to rant or repent.

I pray I remember your moniker so that I won't reply your mentions again. Bye.

The hell I care?
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Even if Buhari is made the USA president today he will crumble their economy within one month.

What did you know when you were in Primary 2?

Buhari did not go beyond primary 2. Always bear that in mind.

Buhari the joy killer.

Tufiakwa!

Realhommie:
You running away

It's ok to be disappointed coz things hvn't gone as expected, however 80% of the problems plaguing us now was caused by ur hero, he put us in this mess..

If he had diversified when there was oil boom, didn't let the treasury be stolen dry and the loots shared among cronies we wldn't be whr we are today.. It's understandable that the vast majority are frustrated right now but PMB is just 10 months in, how do you compare that with 6 yearz of GEJ who could only do as much?

I bow for you oooooo, plz stop it already, dn't allow sentiment and hatred becloud ur sense of judgement and reasoning.

Thanks and I'm sure we'll meet again. Lol
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by Realhommie(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Even if Buhari is made the USA president today he will crumble their economy within one month.

Buhari the joy killer.

Tufiakwa!

Lolz...

All i can do now at this juncture is laff, you're funny oooooo... Ciao
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by bugativeron: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Buhari the joy killer.

Tufiakwa!

Are you sure you are ok mentally. Because the statements coming you show someone who is experiencing mental illness. Sorry I don't mean to be rude, just asking.
Re: No More Single Bill For Presidential Assent –reps by amtaken(f): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
You know you have WON in a soccer match when your opponent starts to shoot offside.

bugativeron:

Are you sure you are ok mentally. Because the statements coming you show someone who is experiencing mental illness. Sorry I don't mean to be rude, just asking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 / Buhari Will Build 5000 Houses In Each State Of The Federation - Shehuri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.