Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

What's The Craze About 'getting Married' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craze About 'getting Married' (539 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / What's The Craze About 'getting Married' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Immorttal: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2016
In my neighbourhood yesterday,two young women embarrased themselves because of a man.It later paned out that man was not even ready to marry.Whats the madness in the form of 'all my mates are getting married' here is Leo,the leading actor of Titanic,he is 41 yrs and still single,still happy and strut his stuff like a Boss, have inner joy at all cost,be like Leo,marriage is not a recipe for happiness. A local example are Linda ikeji,Don Jazzy,Genevieve Nnaji,.Rita,etc These guys are seeing ahead of us all. BE HAPPY, love yourself first.do not let anyone take you for granted,As long as you are alive.Njjjjjjoy!
#eraofcelibacy #isthefuture.

Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Wetin dey worry you?
Why you go post the topic two times? undecided
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Immorttal: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Wetin dey worry you?
Why you go post the topic two times? undecided
nothing they worry me boss. The nairaland server tricked me,i beseech the mods to delete it.
Re: What's The Craze About 'getting Married' by Mrbigman1(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Immorttal:
In my neighbourhood yesterday,two young women embarrased themselves because of a man.It later paned out that man was not even ready to marry.Whats the madness in the form of 'all my mates are getting married' here is Leo,the leading actor of Titanic,he is 41 yrs and still single,still happy and strut his stuff like a Boss, have inner joy at all cost,be like Leo,marriage is not a recipe for happiness. A local example are Linda ikeji,Don Jazzy,Genevieve Nnaji,.Rita,etc These guys are seeing ahead of us all. BE HAPPY, love yourself first.do not let anyone take you for granted,As long as you are alive.Njjjjjjoy!
#eraofcelibacy #isthefuture.

Would one rather remain single a commit atrocities or get married and be sane

(1) (Reply)

For Deep Thinkers Only / Will You Marry A Jehohavah Witness? / Tiwa Savage And Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.