Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay (9562 Views)

It's A Boy - Congrats To Me / It's A Boy - Congrats To Me / 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by babs01(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
We association of name checker will soon check ur name on fb if...
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nche95:
what are u into?
I'm a businessman
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cruzclinton1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=cocaineaddict post=43758375]dem gode pay....we gode chop.....forkkkk that sh!!!!!t cheesy cheesy cool cool[/quote

Hi dude,that's a nice cute pix......pls what's d name of that whisky your holding....I so much admire it,wana get it for myself......thanks for the info
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why you interrogating op? All these KSU boys sef tongue tongue
I wonder o. All dese NL efcc sef
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
game hard Bro..
no guts no glory...
ANY HUSTLE NA HUSTLE...

buh use ur head..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

grin
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=cruzclinton1 post=43763189][/quote]
It's got a German name...can't really recall.
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by jackyraw09: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

I'm a businessman

lol.. more grease to ur 10 fingers

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by wilybebsy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why you interrogating op? All these KSU boys sef tongue tongue
and what about KSU boys
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by hardeyjoke1234: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
congratulobia
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
wilybebsy:
and what about KSU boys
The like interrogating

And are you not supposed to ask how I figured yur Ksu dude?
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by CrownV12(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=cruzclinton1 post=43763189][/quote] That is Jack Daniel 100% sure... Congrats op btw
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by CrownV12(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=cruzclinton1 post=43763189][/quote]That is Jack Daniel 100% sure... Congrats op btw
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nche95(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

I'm a businessman
nice.. you're into wears or?
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Parpor(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

sure! Believe you me I wouldn't have bought this ride had It been I was among y'all office workers sitting their boring asses on some wooden office chair for 8 fuckin hours expecting some freaking peanut salary at the end of the month/week plus the added unnecessary insults regularly hurled by employers ...nahh...-i'm too fast and impatient to live that kinda life.
The dude jst murdered the whole thing...oya nigga,fry me in.....
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by tunaguy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
More reference number too your money gram grin

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
When you make that money, keep a low pro, Don't say Shi t dummy, the street is watching, it only takes just one snitch to turn the police and other law authority on you.

Quit posting shi t on the Internet dummy, you also blowing your cover.

11 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by wilybebsy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The like interrogating

And are you not supposed to ask how I figured yur Ksu dude?
that's a lie and u no it. Have u been to KSU
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by mike404(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

How bro? Kindly explain how I sold myself out.
YOU DEY RUN WIRE WIRE THING BRUH
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by ofeshe(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

sure! Believe you me I wouldn't have bought this ride had It been I was among y'all office workers sitting their boring asses on some wooden office chair for 8 fuckin hours expecting some freaking peanut salary at the end of the month/week plus the added unnecessary insults regularly hurled by employers ...nahh...-i'm too fast and impatient to live that kinda life.
Bro show me the way...plssss. hit me up let me know as soon as you get it so i will take it down. One love
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nche95:
nice.. you're into wears or?
Yes i'm into wears
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
aaronson:
When you make that money, keep a low pro, Don't say Shi t dummy, the street is watching, it only takes just one snitch to turn the police and other law authority on you.

Quit posting shi t on the Internet dummy, you also blowing your cover.
Yuh the biggest dummy here f00l! Did I ever mention I was into some illegal sh!t? Face ur fuckin life dude.

7 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
CrownV12:
That is Jack Daniel 100% sure... Congrats op btw
Nope, it's not JD
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
ofeshe:

Bro show me the way...plssss. hit me up let me know as soon as you get it so i will take it down. One love
As soon as I get what bro?
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

Why are you now addicted to ur business?
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Congrats man, keep the hustle real.
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by mccoy47(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
What our society has been reduced to! Celebrating fraud money? Shame.
Quote me? Ur headache. Cuz am not coming back to read. So long!!!

3 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
wilybebsy:
that's a lie and u no it. Have u been to KSU
nah! Never been there. But I've been to Anyigba shocked shocked
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why are you now addicted to ur business?
What business
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by wilybebsy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
nah! Never been there. But I've been to Anyigba shocked shocked
so??
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
wilybebsy:
so??
so nothing
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Pdizzle(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Every hustlers got a pay day. Stay scheming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver / Which Sex Position Is This? / Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.