Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay (9298 Views)

It's A Boy - Congrats To Me / It's A Boy - Congrats To Me / 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by AsanwaKC(f): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
well done op..partner in crime with my boo..while everybody de cry cus of hardship..you guys are busy confirming payments..God is watching you....

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by wilybebsy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
so nothing
better
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Samyj247: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

sure! Believe you me I wouldn't have bought this ride had It been I was among y'all office workers sitting their boring asses on some wooden office chair for 8 fuckin hours expecting some freaking peanut salary at the end of the month/week plus the added unnecessary insults regularly hurled by employers ...nahh...-i'm too fast and impatient to live that kinda life.
guy you are my nigga..I love this.

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

Yuh the biggest dummy here f00l! Did I ever mention I was into some illegal sh!t? Face ur fuckin life dude.
This was suppose to be you celebration thread but watch me turn it to your funeral wake keep. Not bothered about your stupidit y, only bothered you would have to pass it down to your next generation. Your father never wanted you here, you only on this thread because the condom ripped.

Ass lookin motherF ucker, you so -5% r etard an imbecil e with 10% iq looks like a genius over you.

Your type of s tupidy is like that of your dream wife in the klan but unaware she's a black person and you infinite f oolish as saving your face in your s tupid girl p ussy, Your brain only gets to fuction when your girl is on her period and when stops you brain also stop. I think your girl got done with her period that's why you started this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Congrat Man..''''
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
aaronson:
This was suppose to be you celebration thread but watch me turn it to your funeral wake keep. Not bothered about your stupidit y, only bothered you would have to pass it down to your next generation. Your father never wanted you here, you only on this thread because the condom ripped.

Ass lookin motherF ucker, you so -5% r etard an imbecil e with 10% iq looks like a genius over you.

Your type of s tupidy is like that of your dream wife in the klan but unaware she's a black person and you infinite f oolish as saving your face in your s tupid girl p ussy, Your brain only gets to fuction when your girl is on her period and when stops you brain also stop. I think your girl got done with her period that's why you started this thread.
you're not making sense bro. Go back to school,get a dictionary and upgrade ur IQ so your drop-out stereotype would be totally wiped off.

6 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
wilybebsy:
better
undecided

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Samyj247:
guy you are my nigga..I love this.
Thanks bro!
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
AsanwaKC:
well done op..partner in crime with my boo..while everybody de cry cus of hardship..you guys are busy confirming payments..God is watching you....
Lol glad to know your boo is a businessman too
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by jumpMANN44(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:
dem gode pay....we gode chop.....forkkkk that sh!!!!!t cheesy cheesy cool cool
bros show me de way forward na, u dey into fixed matches or which one
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
jumpMANN44:
bros show me de way forward na, u dey into fixed matches or which one
He dey into pressing grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Samyj247: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

Thanks bro!
I just need 12k now to also zoom into my money making biz. I hate working and been used as slave for a peanut.
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by nikkypearl(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe o sure? Mo fe gbo stories that touch ooooo tongue tongue

Bawo ni Monday e?
Lol! Mitcheeew grin
Monday Mi great
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by jornie(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
aaronson:

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cruzclinton1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
CrownV12:
That is Jack Daniel 100% sure... Congrats op btw

But the guy say it has a german name and jack daniel is not a german name......re u really sure ?
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
nikkypearl:

Lol! Mitcheeew grin
Monday Mi great
Iyen na da.

But duro o, abule wo lowa?
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mah Niggah! Blessings cool
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cruzclinton1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

I echo ruggedly......Awumen ooo !!! May your blood never cloth your vein !!! may your atupa wey
dey shine never b quench in d name of G.P
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Deejavu1:
i think you need a new house more than another car.

congrats tho.

His type. Ofeke boys no dey buy land..
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by hungryboy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
cocaineaddict:

I got a cute crib. Thats not my house up there.
as God don bless your hustle so, follow
Dash me chop money nah, me sef i be food addict
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
cruzclinton1:

I echo ruggedly......Awumen ooo !!! May your blood never cloth your vein !!! may your atupa wey
Kposkelebe mi rgd bro. B no C ur V too......
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by cocaineaddict(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
ActOfWar:
Mah Niggah! Blessings cool
cool cool cool [url]blessings too bro[/url]
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Efostick(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
The Funds finally landed... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by CrownV12(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2016
cruzclinton1:

But the guy say it has a german name and jack daniel is not a german name......re u really sure ?
100% sure... Just seeing the bottle is all i need.. Remove the label sef... Google jack daniel nah
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by abokikhalifa: 1:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Deejavu1:
i think you need a new house more than another car.
guy make your own money then you can buy ur self a house. where you dey when him no get juice to mix for him gin

congrats tho.
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you game already? shocked

@op congratulations. Nice dp
I knw say him dp must catch your attention. Like him, like you, mtn, everywhere una go. lol
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 15, 2016
cocaineaddict:

sure! Believe you me I wouldn't have bought this ride had It been I was among y'all office workers sitting their boring asses on some wooden office chair for 8 fuckin hours expecting some freaking peanut salary at the end of the month/week plus the added unnecessary insults regularly hurled by employers ...nahh...-i'm too fast and impatient to live that kinda life.
Hehehehehehe. I like niggaz with such mentality. "sail on"

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Senseless thread......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 15, 2016
cruzclinton1:

See them. them don come again. they here they echo awumen when your mate they buy ride. Abi you nor knw say you don old?

2 Likes

Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Chazzyboy: 2:30am On Mar 15, 2016
cocaineaddict:
connect
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by nikkypearl(f): 6:04am On Mar 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Iyen na da.

But duro o, abule wo lowa?
See as u dey use "o" for me,owo di e di e Lara n fe fah!I am older than u fah angry OK,I don't knw yo "ojo ori",but I know I am tongue
Anyways
My abule is sumwer around sir
Re: Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2016
nikkypearl:

See as u dey use "o" for me,owo di e di e Lara n fe fah!I am older than u fah angry OK,I don't knw yo "ojo ori",but I know I am tongue
Anyways
My abule is sumwer around sir
ha! Emabinu ma. Éyin iya. Ani seyin oooooo. Awon eyan Methuselah, owo meji funyin ooooo

Where's somewhere Biko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / BREAKING!!!! OKOPOLY Student High On Tramadol Dies After Sex Romp (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.