Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) (40151 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
They' will surely love this.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by omogin(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
I admire this lady ooo. Smart. After now them go say Na juju you take hold your husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by slap1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I get better homely beautiful hardworking lady for you....datz if you have some cash to consult me tongue tongue grin

I'm also interested. After paying to consult you will I still pay bride price?
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by onifademj(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Such a cultured lady, don't know easterners are this respectful. Have always restricted the too much respect things to Yoruba alone.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by cabjoy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
I believe na ibo gal

Trust me
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by HenriettaIB(f): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
eeya she looks beautiful.. if them born my junior sister well make she sef no marry governor.. *slip tea and walk away* kiss
lmao!
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by shaibu123: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is a wife, Proverb 14:1
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by ylaa(f): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
NWA TEACHER WELL DONE grin
Fortissimo:

Homely means unattractive. Perhaps you meant comely?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by bmaks: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin WE IN PDP SET THE PACE, FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW grin

Must we add a Political party name to every little thing alive..........#mtcheeeeeewwwww.

Abeg make we celebrate a virtuous woman jare, a woman worthy of being emulated by all our young girls of nowadays!

No come spoil our mood with this your PDP, APC, SDP, NRC, KOWA even HIV/AIDS political party thingz.....abeg!!!! cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Autchman11(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ok Baba God, I don ready to marry now. arrange correct wife material like Uduak make I arrange some godly children for you na.
Baba God, abet show all workings this time mbok.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by haulagehandlers(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
eeya she looks beautiful.. if them born my junior sister well make she sef no marry governor.. *slip tea and walk away* kiss
you mean sip
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by dealslip(f): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
her Husband must be a wonderful man. Helping a woman blossom is the job of a real man and not a male. husbands love your wives just like Christ love the church and gave his live for it. Wash your wives everyday with kindness, trust, faithfulness, love and sacrificial love and see her submit her whole self to you. that is the secret not just expecting wives to be producing abracadabra submission from a deeply hurt heart.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
geesilver:
good woman unlike those ones whose brain has been westernized..............well cultured

Nairaland ASSociation of Feminist Aggitators please take note.

You can be a modern wife and still maintain traditional values.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wow, are there still women like this? That will appreciate a supportive husband and not take him as a Maga ? God pls give me my wife, not people pleaser, leach, parasite , materialistic or confused animal.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Eyepencil: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I get better homely beautiful hardworking lady for you....datz if you have some cash to consult me tongue tongue grin

As if you already have one...smh!
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by dealslip(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
shaibu123:
This is a wife, Proverb 14:1

you are right bro and she must be married to an Ephesians 5:24-30 husband for her to exhibit such Proverbs 14:1 attributes

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by HenryOdeh2016(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls let's help a Brother and NairaLander who is on the verge of dropping out if the University in his final year due to his inability to afford his fees of #45,200.
He's orphaned and lost his sponsor too. Registration closes in a weeks time and He has no one to run to.
please let's rally round him as he is really frustrated and depressed. in fact he has exceeded his maximum duration for a four year degree course.
Contact Him now: 07060962071
Whatever you give will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by geesilver(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Nairaland ASSociation of Feminist Aggitators please take note.

You can be a modern wife and still maintain traditional values.
tell dem

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Ugosample(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
They' will surely love this.

Who?
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by donnie(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
dealslip:

you are right bro and she must be married to an Ephesians 5:24-30 husband for her to exhibit such Proverbs 14:1 attributes
I suspect from your post that you are not this type of woman. No man will treat a woman wrongly who exhibits this type of character. Unless he is sick... A sadist.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Beadex1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Not bad...especially now the husband Is the interim speaker...hopefully she will still bow to him when Rt Hon Aniekan Uko reclaims the position......eye service woman
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by tempest01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
The guy will be a governor one day...he is well loved in AKS even in areas not his senatorial district....
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Edipee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Winning a Man's heart is not by vodoo. Congrats, wise woman.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by halfricanadian(f): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
dealslip:
her Husband must be a wonderful man. Helping a woman blossom is the job of a real man and not a male. husbands love your wives just like Christ love the church and gave his live for it. Wash your wives everyday with kindness, trust, faithfulness, love and sacrificial love and see her submit her whole self to you. that is the secret not just expecting wives to be producing abracadabra submission from a deeply hurt heart.
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by halfricanadian(f): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
dealslip:

True smiley

3 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by halfricanadian(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
donnie:

I suspect from your post that you are not this type of woman. No man will treat a woman wrongly who exhibits this type of character. Unless he is sick... A sadist.

cry cry some guys who hasnt gotten over deir ex even if such woman comes their way they will maltreat her

Facts

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by paschu: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
am not sold. if he was a poor man and had no power like he does, she would have bounced lolz

miss me with the feigned humility

That's your imagination. Very wrong. We have a ton of female Phd clinchers each year, but when was the last time you SAW one of them kneeling down to appreciate her husband in PUBLIC? You probably have zero clue what humility means. No one is selling anything to you. What you saw there was an impromptu act that reflects the gold-heart of a true Christan cum african woman.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by sukkot: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
paschu:

That's your imagination. Very wrong. We have a ton of female Phd clinchers each year, but when was the last time you SAW one of them kneeling down to appreciate her husband in PUBLIC? You probably have zero clue what humility means. No one is selling anything to you. What you saw there was an impromptu act that reflects the gold-heart of a true african woman.
yeah if you truly believe that then i have a bridge i want to sell to you called third mainland. i own it and want to sell it to you. truth of the matter is women respect money power and authority and the guy has all 3. if after he helped her bag her phd he was still a cab driver she will bounce lol. FACTS

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by paschu: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
yeah if you truly believe that then i have a bridge i want to sell to you called third mainland. i own it and want to sell it to you. truth of the matter is women respect money power and authority and the guy has all 3.

Suit yourself dear. It's entirely your shot. grin cheesy
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by vision2050: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Xposer:
Wife of the Speaker, Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Dr Mrs Uduak Onofiok Luke, pictured kneeling before her husband to thank him for his support and encouragement which helped her in bagging her Doctorate degree in Environmental Toxicology from the prestigious University of Calabar (UNICAL), Cross River State... She was conferred with a Doctorate degree in Environmental Toxicology by the UNICAL on Saturday, 12th March, 2016...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/wife-of-akwa-ibom-speaker-kneels-down.html
Doctorate Degree or Bsc?
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by profmallory(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Which Yeye Pace, This woman is only an exception. Was it not of recent a certain Mama Peace of PDP was disgracing the husband all over the place?.

OZAOEKPE:
grin WE IN PDP SET THE PACE, FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW grin

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by jaykay68(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Xposer:
humble intelligent pretty smart woman...u too much
her action melted my heart. Good woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.