Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) (40150 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Sunshinelady(f): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
yeah if you truly believe that then i have a bridge i want to sell to you called third mainland. i own it and want to sell it to you. truth of the matter is women respect money power and authority and the guy has all 3. if after he helped her bag her phd he was still a cab driver she will bounce lol. FACTS
and y wuld a PhD 'holding', intelligent, pretty, humble woman not be with someone wit someone dat is comfortable financially, educationally, mentally, and authority-wise? would u wish dat on ur daughter? she is a worthy woman worthy of a worthy man. let d cab drivers go marry people in their class, compatibility is very important in marriage

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by sukkot: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sunshinelady:
and y wuld a PhD 'holding', intelligent, pretty, humble woman not be with someone wit someone dat is comfortable[b] financially[/b], educationally, mentally, and authority-wise? would u wish dat on ur daughter? she is a worthy woman worthy of a worthy man. let d cab drivers go marry people in their class, compatibility is very important in marriage
so tomorrow if he loses his job and goes broke you think she will still be prostrating for the man ? is she prostrating for the man or is she prostrating for what the man represents ? listen the argument here is that she is prostrating for what the man represents and not if she deserves to be with a man of his stature. learn to stay on topic mmkayyyyy
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Trendishine: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
eke96:
We keep hearing good news in PDP States.

Pls keep the change!!!
lol, u gays are fighting sooo hard 2 be relevant. even on the most disgusting ways..na wa o. make una get sense small na.. una sorry o. 2015 is gone and can neva come back. it went wit ur party o. ur party of 'stealing is not corruption'. no noise u make wld nigerians see u ilks as humans. even wit all recent findings n counting..ur party n stench oozing contents were below animalistic gradings.. that ur require another 152years to attone for ur gross pilfery and inhumane impunity in history past to nigerians and still remorsely want 2 be having an excuse , even for the most stewpid tins. keep baskin under the noise of those torn umbrellas and gang of unethical kleptos. nigerians feel nothing else for that party again since after alex ekwueme,but pity n disgust.dasuki is still in detention,has he named another person? badeh is sent back 2 kuje, has he paid the still stolen 2billion? heard 1.5billion was traced 2 a pdp ex.minister's son's account, hw far na?..criminals. pls u dudes shld luk 4 other ways to mock urselves.. ur self-mockeries on fallacies are fast becoming stale n even irritating..
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by sleekch1c(f): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
byvan03:
Some go begin force their wives to kneel down and hands up just because of Wetin dey read for thread grin. If such a gesture comes naturally, good. If it doesn't, let it be and don't go begging for someone to kneel down for you.

Kneeling down to greet husband = good woman, people reasoning eeehhh!!

Don't mind them.. Retards everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by SAMBARRY: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Xposer:
humble intelligent pretty smart woman...u too much
idobale ko kin shey iwa so sit your razz behind down
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by dins4real(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
CastedDude:
to marry don dey hungry me now ...chaiii

Cheii, no be only you ooooo. E dey sweet me to marry too. God help us men to pick a good wife. Amen grin
CastedDude:

Cheii, no be only you ooooo. E dey sweet me to marry too. God help us men to pick a good wife. Amen
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by cococandy(f): 3:16am On Mar 15, 2016
She very beautiful
Na my own be that

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 15, 2016
That's sweet..... And if it's their culture more power to them but I believe that we should

Kneel to nobody but God

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by onoja12: 5:32am On Mar 15, 2016
are there still women like this?for this kind of wife I swear even mountain , i would move it.to honor your husband in public the greatest respect you can give. not like what we have this days. little wonder the Man is the speaker.i tell men show me your wife and I would tell you how far you would go in this life
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by onoja12: 5:37am On Mar 15, 2016
Rubbish Christianity doesn't teach you this kind of manners, this is proper home training the African way.

amtaken:
The hubby is a very humble Christian who sponsors churches a lot. He constantly donates money towards evangelism.

He cleans church seats and sweeps the church up till now.

He personally sponsors people to Jerusalem for pilgrimage, just like Ifeanyi Ubah.

He also helps out any of his former classmates in UNIUYO whenever they seek his help.

He rose from being a Youth Leader to House of Assembly Member in the immediate past administration and now a Speaker after taking over from Aniekan.

Hon. Speaker Oniofiok Luke and his darling wife are rooted in Christ.

Unoma Akpabio never jokes with them.

God bless all God-fearing people all over the world.

God exalts His people.

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by onoja12: 5:44am On Mar 15, 2016
listen to yourself, please educate us, did she marry him as the speaker, or did you care to find out how they started, looking for ready made to destroy. i tell men if a woman doesn't know your struggle she can never help with your progress, just to collect and scatter .I wish you best of luck and the fortunate man you would run into, even when I know he would be the most unfortunate man when you are done with him.

Sunshinelady:
and y wuld a PhD 'holding', intelligent, pretty, humble woman not be with someone wit someone dat is comfortable financially, educationally, mentally, and authority-wise? would u wish dat on ur daughter? she is a worthy woman worthy of a worthy man. let d cab drivers go marry people in their class, compatibility is very important in marriage
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by sparkleRed(f): 6:22am On Mar 15, 2016
onifademj:
Such a cultured lady, don't know easterners are this respectful. Have always restricted the too much respect things to Yoruba alone.

Olodo she's nt an easterner, she's a south southerner grin which means akwaibom is a south south state grin

Dnt mind me am from there dats y am running my mouth
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by eke96: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Trendishine:
lol, u gays are fighting sooo hard 2 be relevant. even on the most disgusting ways..na wa o. make una get sense small na.. una sorry o. 2015 is gone and can neva come back. it went wit ur party o. ur party of 'stealing is not corruption'. no noise u make wld nigerians see u ilks as humans. even wit all recent findings n counting..ur party n stench oozing contents were below animalistic gradings.. that ur require another 152years to attone for ur gross pilfery and inhumane impunity in history past to nigerians and still remorsely want 2 be having an excuse , even for the most stewpid tins. keep baskin under the noise of those torn umbrellas and gang of unethical kleptos. nigerians feel nothing else for that party again since after alex ekwueme,but pity n disgust.dasuki is still in detention,has he named another person? badeh is sent back 2 kuje, has he paid the still stolen 2billion? heard 1.5billion was traced 2 a pdp ex.minister's son's account, hw far na?..criminals. pls u dudes shld luk 4 other ways to mock urselves.. ur self-mockeries on fallacies are fast becoming stale n even irritating..

So dry
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by bukatyne(f): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Congrats to her and God continually keep them.

Whatever the husband is doing, he should doing it.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2016
CastedDude:
Seriously......her types r few
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by amtaken(f): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2016
Hope you are not contending with your Maker.

onoja12:
Rubbish Christianity doesn't teach you this kind of manners, this is proper home training the African way.

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by hopilo: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2016
amtaken:
The hubby is a very humble Christian who sponsors churches a lot. He constantly donates money towards evangelism.

He cleans church seats and sweeps the church up till now.

He personally sponsors people to Jerusalem for pilgrimage, just like Ifeanyi Ubah.

He also helps out any of his former classmates in UNIUYO whenever they seek his help.

He rose from being a Youth Leader to House of Assembly Member in the immediate past administration and now a Speaker after taking over from Aniekan.

Hon. Speaker Oniofiok Luke and his darling wife are rooted in Christ.

Unoma Akpabio never jokes with them.

God bless all God-fearing people all over the world.

God exalts His people.

I AM WORKING FOR THIS GUY TO BE GOVERNOR. WHEN THIS HAPPEN QUOTE ME. I KNOW THE TIME HE WILL BE AND I TOLD HIM THAT ALREADY. THEY WONT'T STOP HIM WHEN THAT TIME COME.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by amtaken(f): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
Of course he's the guy slated to take over from Udom in 2023.

hopilo:

I AM WORKING FOR THIS GUY TO BE GOVERNOR. WHEN THIS HAPPEN QUOTE ME. I KNOW THE TIME HE WILL BE AND I TOLD HIM THAT ALREADY. THEY WONT'T STOP HIM WHEN THAT TIME COME.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by byvan03: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2016
sleekch1c:

Don't mind them.. Retards everywhere.

Ndi ubulu akamu cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by byvan03: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
cococandy:
She very beautiful
Na my own be that

grin grin
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Trendishine: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2016
eke96:

So dry
ur more disgusting charade
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Trendishine: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2016
eke96:

So dry
ur more appauling charade
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by donnie(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2016
onoja12:

Not so bro... Sarah did same to Abraham our father, calling him Lord.

The problem is with those who mistake western culture for kingdom culture.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by donnie(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2016
First, we assume that the woman married someone she deemed fit to be her husband in the first place. So the question of the status or achievement of the man doesn't come up as prerequisite for such good behaviour.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by onoja12: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
i am very much at peace with my maker and it is definitely not though a white mans church

amtaken:
Hope you are not contending with your Maker.

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by geesilver(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
rhames:

Rightly said. Unlike these ones with GCE who speak phonetics and claims to be more oyinbo than white men.
Those that would say how shall I shy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.