Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) (40152 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Duru009(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
dats a beautiful sweet wife

who some wanna be ladies are learning from this oooo
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by ozoemenaca: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
God bless you my daughter. This has gone a long way to show how good your family is. God bless your Mum and Dad too
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by byvan03: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Some go begin force their wives to kneel down and hands up just because of Wetin dey read for thread grin. If such a gesture comes naturally, good. If it doesn't, let it be and don't go begging for someone to kneel down for you.

Kneeling down to greet husband = good woman, people reasoning eeehhh!!

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
sukkot:
am not sold. if he was a poor man and had no power like he does, she would have bounced lolz

miss me with the feigned humility

Did she married him when he was rich?

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by ireneidiva(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
eeya she looks beautiful.. if them born my junior sister well make she sef no marry governor.. *sip tea and walk away* kiss
You can't pray for her to be a governor instead?
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Duru009(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
dats a sweet wife and a mother Who knows how to run a home.....

Hope all the wanna be ladies are learning from this......

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by akherepaul: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
beauty with Brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by sukkot: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Did she married him when he was rich?
she looks very young so yeah I am sure she did
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by sukkot: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
paschu:

Suit yourself dear. It's entirely your shot. grin cheesy
it is what it is lol
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by simpleseyi: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin WE IN PDP SET THE PACE, FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW grin

Yes, you are right my brother. PDP set the pace for APGA, Fresh Party, PDM and SDP to follow while APC is far ahead you.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by solpat(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
A rare gem indeed. Humble and Homely to the core. Y'all ladies out there, LEARN
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
The hubby is a very humble Christian who sponsors churches a lot. He constantly donates money towards evangelism.

He cleans church seats and sweeps the church up till now.

He personally sponsors people to Jerusalem for pilgrimage, just like Ifeanyi Ubah.

He also helps out any of his former classmates in UNIUYO whenever they seek his help.

He rose from being a Youth Leader to House of Assembly Member in the immediate past administration and now a Speaker after taking over from Aniekan.

Hon. Speaker Oniofiok Luke and his darling wife are rooted in Christ.

Unoma Akpabio never jokes with them.

God bless all God-fearing people all over the world.

God exalts His people.

Oh,is this the man? I heard about an influential man that sweeps church and clean chairs around that side,i can't recollect where I heard it,but I've heard people say it
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
The best way of testing a woman's humility and humbleness is when her husband is poor- ADAURE 2016AD

3 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Deborahj(f): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
University of Calabar another Nigeria mushrooms University
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The best way of testing a woman's humility and humbleness is when her husband is poor- ADAURE 2016AD
Hope u would do more than her for me?
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hope u would do more than her for me?
you have been scarce on nairaland.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Feminism activists won't like this.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by amtaken(f): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
He's the one ooo.

The guy is humility personified.

iamrealdeji:
Oh,is this the man? I heard about an influential man that sweeps church and clean chairs around that side,i can't recollect where I heard it,but I've heard people say it

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Ralphdan(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Me! let my wife get a doctorate degree
Hmmm na em be say i4 don bag like 7 of am
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by fotojenik(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wow am moved. I hope our girls claiming ladies can learn from this woman. Ladies, learn gud tinx and don't be RUDE.......
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by egedege1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sunmibare6:
#abeg who feat interprete am †̥♥ french for me?#...S'il vous plaît interprete ceci pour moi en français."Merci"
Please interprete it in French language for me......
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by egedege1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sunmibare6:
#abeg who feat interprete am †̥♥ french for me?#...S'il vous plaît interprete ceci pour moi en français."Merci"
Please interprete it in French language to me......
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Check ur mail
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by chucky101(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
She has been inducted into the Wife Hall of Fame. Applaud! This speaks volumes of the love her husband supplies her daily.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by dealslip(f): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
donnie:

I suspect from your post that you are not this type of woman. No man will treat a woman wrongly who exhibits this type of character. Unless he is sick... A sadist.
cool down what I said is not different from saying you will need hot water to turn garri into eba. just stating the obvious. stop suspecting someone you don't even know biko
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Not been scarce,I do see ur comments on politics sections,I like how passionate you are for our local politics,reply my messages!
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by rhames(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
geesilver:
good woman unlike those ones whose brain has been westernized..............well cultured beauty and brain.

Rightly said. Unlike these ones with GCE who speak phonetics and claims to be more oyinbo than white men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
What a very lovely wife ad humble angle Queen.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by zudozz: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
She is not a human being...

She is an Angel.
Humility brains n that beauty!! Very rear quality to find.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by megasoul: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
dainformant:
a very homely woman indeed

Oga check d meaning of homely b4 u use it next time. The word is comely not homely. Tnk me later.
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Gariga: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
An inspiring testimony there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today / Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.