Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? (5198 Views)

Blow A Nairalander A Kiss / Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? / How To Read A Girls Mind ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 3:46am On Nov 07, 2006
How do you blow a Naija girls Mind Away?

I think I'm in love with this Girls or at least it's starting to get really serious.
And I'm looking for a way to blow her mind and make her love me more,
Please girl I need Creative Tips. Not old skool.

I think i must have been buying the wrong gifts.
Mind you she's not the Ice cream type.
And she don't talk much on what she likes.
My guess is she thinks it's going to ruin the surprise effect or something.
So i'm kinda in a little fix.

A tip at least will help Please.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by ikamefa(f): 4:57am On Nov 07, 2006
get to know your gal, know the type of person she is, t r y n a figure out what makes her happy,,her interests et all from there you can make informed decisions on how to" blow" her mind hope dat helps

is she an analytical minded person? is she a creative person? or a blondie? once you know this things you are half way home

good luck
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by jammin(m): 4:59am On Nov 07, 2006
so wat about chasing her around and telling her you want to know her better. cos if she check her yahoo IM or email,
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by ikamefa(f): 5:07am On Nov 07, 2006
@ jammin whats with this yahoo im 0r e-mail thingy?
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by jammin(m): 5:20am On Nov 07, 2006
are you vex. that is my first question if not, here is the answer. people talk by using their email or IM service now if i wanted to say hello to you i would IM you. than you would check your IM for that greeting. get it now? smiley
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by ikamefa(f): 5:26am On Nov 07, 2006
jammin:

are you vex. that is my first question if not, here is the answer. people talk by using their email or IM service now if i wanted to say hello to you i would IM you. than you would check your IM for that greeting. get it now? smiley

* scratches head* am i vex nahhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin and yes i do geddit now
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by ima1(f): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2006
LOL depends on how much money you fit spend.
well one tip would be find out what restaurant she likes and take her there and make sure the day is all about her, and i no say make you take am go mamaput just bcoz she like to dey chop for there. buy her flowers (not those fake flowers wey naija guys dey always buy come spray perfume on top wey dey last for one hour) and plan something good, no begin to dey bring i love you card, bcoz i go rather you say the words than some stupid card.

and oh boy by now you suppose know wetin your gf like, which kind man you be.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2006
Ima1,
No be my fault oh.
Some times it's like I dey do too much and I'll slap my self 100 times if i mess this one up. Cause I think this chic Genuinely likes me. And I more than like her too.
But sometimes I think I get too pushy or too, you know serious.
And I'm looking for unconventional ways to make her happy.

Besides She does not check her email.
You bet if she did i'll be all over her cause i'm online a lot.
This town does not have alot of eatery joints.
And though she appreciates when I buy her gifts on my trips( mostly business ). I think I need something new.

Help help help
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Seun(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2006
Blowing her mind away today doesn't mean you won't break up tommorrow. Consistency matters more.

What you can do consistently to stimulate love is to appreciate her verbally and in writing and get her small gifs from time to time. Ten small things you do to appreciate her would be better than 1 big thing will can never repeat.

So what do you love about her? That she's beautiful, fertile, and of marriagable age?
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Bolarge(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2006
prosper:

Cause I think this chic Genuinely likes me. And I more than like her too.

@prosper

If what U say'n here is true then she don't exactly need extreme mind blowin no more.
Simply be there for her n'let her know she rocks your world.
If she's not the "Send me recharge card";"My hair is due"type,then little else needs to be done.
A decent loving girl just wants to bask in the euphoria of knowing someone cares the world 'bout her.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2006
Seun Men, I think I buy into your consistency very much,
Though yea I'm not really saying a mind blowing like a blast, hehe
I would like that yea, but i'm thinking more of creativity.

Thanks Bolarge, I like your tip too. And i think it really fits.

Thanks. I've learned more than a thing here,

But I espected the ladies in the house to know better,
They seem to be silent.
Wetin dey happen ?
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Busta(f): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2006
- buy her a GSM fone and line
- take her to Mr Biggs for launch
- chinese resturant for dinner
- take her shoppin at collectibles
- get her a visa credit card
- give her all ur account # and blank cheques
- buy her a nice hummer jeep
- buy her perfumes
- introduce her to all ur friends and family

how else can u blow a naija's gurls mind away?
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Bolarge(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2006
Busta:

- buy her a GSM phone and line
- take her to Mr Biggs for launch
- chinese resturant for dinner
- take her shoppin at collectibles
- get her a visa credit card
- give her all your account # and blank cheques
- buy her a nice hummer jeep
- buy her perfumes
- introduce her to all your friends and family

how else can u blow a naija's girls mind away?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'd rather go celibate.
Where the nearest seminary?
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2006
Haaaaa!!! shocked shocked shocked
She'll run away thinking i want to use her for blood money. cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Tywoh(f): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2006
One of the best things to do is to express your love in words.
Women are moved by what they hear while men by what they see.
Communicate, Communicate and Communicate is my advice.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by rightdude(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2006
Guy, get down there with your tongue!!!!
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by candylips(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2006
and dig her senses out till day break
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2006
Isn't that the fastest way to loose her
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by candylips(m): 1:57am On Nov 10, 2006
no way its the best way to keep her
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by candylips(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2006
she probably wants a piece of you wink
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2006
Key word Creativity Dude,
Not same ol same ol,
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2006
blow her mind   lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2006
How ?
Because I talk say tounging will drive her away, some people want to know where this bush man dey.
Nyways
It's not only Yanki guys that know how to cunn,

I just want some thing apart from s, x.
Something creative.
And i expected the girls to say from their mind what they'd like.
I just might get one or two extra tips you know.
But the girls for this place dey duuul.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by candylips(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2006
stop feeling cool
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by prosper(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2006
Na who dey feel kool oh
I came here cause i need advise.
All of una cover mouth.

Ha!!!
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Radiant(f): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2006
prosper:

Haaaaa!!! shocked shocked shocked
She'll run away thinking i want to use her for blood money. cry cry cry

ThoniaSlim:

blow her mind lipsrsealed

ROFLMFLBO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by rightdude(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2006
guy what you waiting for, men get down there and lick some candy, sure way my guy, tested and confirmed.sure stuff
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by haywhy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2006
prosper:

I just want some thing apart from s, x.

Why want somefin apart from kini? That one too don do  grin

rightdude:

guy what you waiting for, men get down there and lick some candy, sure way my guy, tested and confirmed.sure stuff
Do you mind assisting him?
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by rightdude(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2006
haywhy am ready to assist him and you could also give me a ring if you need any assistance with that,
thats my special line of duty, an experience would convince you and your baby
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by cheavroi(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2006
What else do u want to do that will blow her mind away except meet her needs-materially,financially,emotionally-she would think u God.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by aziq(f): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2006
if u wanna win a girl's heart totalli and keep it u hav to earn her respect and trust end of story.be a man of your words neva keep her waiting (whether its a call,date etc).let ur word be ur bond!!!!
and express urself when u r with her especially verbarlly. wink
i need ur opinions on the topic "are men from mars".
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by frankiriri(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2006
Some1 said buy her flowers. lol grin grin grin.
Are u kidding me. Dem dey chop am.
Naija girls dont go for such. At least not the ones around here.
I believe that its the thot that counts and not the action
Words or actions wihout heart are not as powerul as heart witou words

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.