Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? (5205 Views)

Blow A Nairalander A Kiss / Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? / How To Read A Girls Mind ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by rawlings(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2006
Men be seriouse with her and commited.I did this to my girl and that got my mind swyyyy.I call her sometimes in the day and asked her to take her bath,eat and sleep.Then sometimes i go to a fast food joint and send it down to her for her lunch.CALL HER EVERYDAY with sms interval.Satisfy all her needs the ones u can.Always tell her words of encouragement and tell her how much she meant to you and how much u love her.
Cheers!
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by onyango: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2006
lipsrsealed I AM NOT IN FAVOUR OF Basta ? :-XBasta kiss IDEA SINCE THAT WILL ONLY WORK FOR GOLD DIGGERS ONLY smiley
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by choco4life(m): 12:39am On Nov 18, 2006
M O N E Y[b][/b]
Didnt mean to be rude
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by macalurs(m): 5:11am On Jan 01, 2007
Just as rightly as seun said; There's no blowing her mind right now. You don't know her well enough. Anything you try right now thinking you doing something big might heave unnecessary disequilibrum on the relationship, especially if the girl thinks you want her to reciprocate it. The relationship is not yet ready to take anything mind blowing.

All you gotta be is yourself. If you can't find anything right now, it'll come later. It's the big things girls like you for; But they love you for the little things. slow and steady ((repeat after me)) sl ow a nd s t ea dy.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by jaybaby(f): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2007
@ Me no Blowing WAY undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by angel101(f): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2007
for me personally, its the little things that count. show her that u care. discuss things with her, listen when she talks to u, be genuinely concerned about her well being. also, occupy her. be a significant part of her life. that way, she will be same to u. go places with her so that everyone can see u are an item and infact exclusive. that should do the trick.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by candylips(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2007
man no get time for all that kin thing abeg
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by amaikama(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2007
Earn her respect, care for her, be there for her when no one else is there and most of all, comment on her appearance when you need to and always try to make her laugh even if you don't know how. this one will be a little bit difficult but try grin. after said and done, you will be driving her car at but don't over do it. grin
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by tonerro1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
if na naija girl ,take her out and give her good things .she go gree for u sharp sharp
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by funloving(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
Buy her N100,000 worht of recharge card, a Prado Jeep and a 3 bedroom apartment in Lekki Phse 1. Don't forget a fantastic shopping trip to Paris

Shey you wan blow the girl mind ! No be only her mind, make you follow blow her head as well
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Njoy1(f): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
Can't talk for the rest of Naija girls, for me you can blow my mind away anytime with your integrity.
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by majamaja: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2008
as a girl the little things count more,even gold diggers who truly like you will agree.1)tell her you love her very much 2)send her an sms at 5 am in the morning 3)always tell her what she means to you,tell her she's beautiful,and more 4)show you care enough to listen to her at all times even details like assignments and disagreements with her friends 5)introduce her to your friends and let her know u are proud of her. the final and most important don't hold grudges against her,always forgive her.ladies do u agree?
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by Scopium: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
[size=13pt]This is quite simple. Just strap yourself with enough C4 explosives. Once you meet her detonate the bomb KA-BOooOM!! you've blown her mind grin grin grin[/size]
Re: How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? by amaikama(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2009
@poster!! my guy, you be oyinbo?? angry which naija babe you want blow her mind? think twice before you blow make you no come explode ooohhhh!!! word of caution my broda angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him / .. / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.