Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her (3309 Views)

How Long Can Men Be Sexually Inactive? Does Self Control Exist?? Opinion Poll! / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by Fiwasayo(f): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Wen my sweetheart and i started being active sexualy, i was a bit scared and thought dat maybe he is expecting me to be miss goody two shoes all de way, hence dat is wat seems to attract men to us, so i was very boring, in my heart i did wana explore, bt i was scared of wat might his reaction be. And de day he opened up to me, i realised dat wat i have been scared of all along, was actualy wat he wanted, he wanted me to be a hoe in de bedroom and i have never looked back since, and everyone is happy, and mind u, so many ppl do try to come between us, bt i know he wont wana loose his little bedroom fantasy, so do talk to yo bae, bcoz sexuality does indeed strentghen any union

Kisses to you hun kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by klenton(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
pointblank247:
in serious relationship like marriage love is a decision not a feeling. dont loose that girl if her lack of expertise in bedmatics is the only problem.

What's the antidote
Manage her
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by Monalisa185(f): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I think we "co-feel" the same symptoms.
I think we are finished now. I wonder the homes that will exist in few years to come
my dear, the whole thing tire me oo
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by blazer234: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Kisses to you hun kiss kiss kiss

Hmmmmm....u aren't bad one bit.
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Lack of communication not sex destroyed those marriages. You are making the same mistake.

Pre-marital sex is wrongtongue

klenton
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by klenton(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43809521]Lack of communication not sex destroyed those marriages. You are making the same mistake.

Pre-marital sex is wrongtongue

klenton

Communication is just one aspect bt why don't u look at sexual compactability

I know wat is wrong, and I wasn't asking if its wrong
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=klenton post=43878720][/quote]

I don't believe in sexual compatibility.
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by klenton(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't believe in sexual compatibility.

I will listen more if ur married and tell me it doesn't matter
Bt if ur still single then better believe in it
I ve seen it destroy marriages
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:

I will listen more if ur married and tell me it doesn't matter
Bt if ur still single then better believe in it
I ve seen it destroy marriages

Yeah right

What you have is two two lazy partners who are unwilling to communicate with each other

You came here to ask questions yet you haven't taken steps to find out what her problem is. Any thing you think is wrong with her can be fixed except if she is a lesbian undecided

Why don't you tell me why couples gfet tired of each other?
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by realtalk19: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:
First of all am a firm believer in the fact that when the sex is good their is a high percentage that d marriage is good

But recently I met this gal and she kinda meets my marriage requirement, she is pretty and very well raised

Bt she is so sexually inactive, she plays little or no role during intercourse,most times just lying there like a dullard which is a very big turn off for me

I do love her nd tinks she will learn but then am so scared cus in my line of work I have handled some divorce matters and I ve found dat apart from trust the major cause of divorce is lack of gud sex

Ofcourse am sexually active and love them weird and crazy and have alwayz told my clients that a woman should be a lady in public and a LovePeddler in bed not vice versa

This thread is for matured minds only

sex alone cant keep a home. marriage goes beyond sex. it wil get to a time sex will get boring to you. u nid to notice and appriciate the good of the heart not of the body coz those parts will wrinkle but the behaviors cant grow old.

u can teach and encourage her on sex. watch some mojos together if dat wil help stimulate dat crazy side of hers. dats one of her short commings. no one is a perfect or complete package
Re: She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her by klenton(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2016
realtalk19:

sex alone cant keep a home. marriage goes beyond sex. it wil get to a time sex will get boring to you. u nid to notice and appriciate the good of the heart not of the body coz those parts will wrinkle but the behaviors cant grow old.

u can teach and encourage her on sex. watch some mojos together if dat wil help stimulate dat crazy side of hers. dats one of her short commings. no one is a perfect or complete package

Dats realtalk
Luv dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

women pretend alot dont be fooled / Boyfriend Always Dozes Off When I Visit? / She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.