Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her (3304 Views)

She Keeps Coming For More / My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2017
mY NEIGHBOUR'S DAUGHTA JUST CAME BACK FRM SCHOOL AND I HAVE BEEN CRUSHIN ON HER BOOBS COS ITS EVERLY INVITIN BUH HER NYASH IS VERY FLAT EVEN A FLAT TYRE'S NYASH IS BIGGER THAN HER'S..SO sHE SAW ME AND LIKED ME INSTANTA COS AM A FRESH BEAUTIFU BOY AND WE BECAME FRNDS BT SHE KEEPS DISTURBIN DAT I SING 4 HER COZ SHE LUV D WAY I SING GOSPEL SONGS,sO I SANG 4 HER 2DAY AND I WAS LIKE''OMOGE D WAY AM FaLLIN 4 U IS LIKE D WAY GOLIATH FALL WEN DAVID Bin GIVE AM ONE STONE 4 HEAD IN D BOOK OF 1SAMUEL 4 HOLYBIBLE,BABY AM GOIN 2 FALL COS U DON NACK ME UR LUV 4 HEAD'' AND SHE LOVED ME AFTA HEARIN D SONG AND CAME 2 SIT ON MY LAPS BUT I REFUSED COS I DNT WANT D BONES IN HER FLAT NYASH 2 SHOOK ME..fLAT NYASH IS BAD AHSWEAR!
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by mymadam(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2017
undecided See your doctor ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Israeljones(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
moral of the story?

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2017
grin
Op......Kai!!

who do you this thing??

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by tee59(f): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2017
So u too don join dem.What a shame.Tot u get small sense b4.
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
GIRLz pLZ STOP DISTURBIN BOYS IF U HAV FLAT NYASH!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by 2SWT(f): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Abortions:
GIRLz pLZ STOP DISTURBIN BOYS IF U HAV FLAT NYASH!
how big is your dick?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Earth2Metahuman: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
I think this is funny
may be because I'm still drunk from last night grin
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by BlackDBagba: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
grin
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by popefuse(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2017
What am i doin here sef am out tcheeeeeew
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
2SWT:
how big is your dick?
8INC+ U WANA SUCK IT?
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
tee59:
So u too don join dem.What a shame.Tot u get small sense b4.
Y na CRUSH
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by andysnoopy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol failyusedpants welldone. ..
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oshogbo weed in action

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by david16(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ehyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by oladipo322(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
today yansh, tomorrow pen*s.... next will be a f*ckery case
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by zyzxx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wicked world, who turn you to this ?

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Chai grin Different species of human being.
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Chuknovski(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
OP define shame and I will give you a million naira
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by NinaCHARLES2: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Chuknovski:
OP define shame and I will give you a million naira
AH U A sMOKER?
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I think this is funny
may be because I'm still drunk from last night grin
MY frnd do U LYK BEER?
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by thunderfiremods(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
seun osewa...I dunno howfast you can go about it......we need nairaland slap
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Am sorry for your daaddddy
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by alex81(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abortions:
mY NEIGHBOUR'S DAUGHTA JUST CAME BACK FRM SCHOOL AND I HAVE BEEN CRUSHIN ON HER BOOBS COS ITS EVERLY INVITIN BUH HER NYASH IS VERY FLAT EVEN A FLAT TYRE'S NYASH IS BIGGER THAN HER'S..SO sHE SAW ME AND LIKED ME INSTANTA COS AM A FRESH BEAUTIFU BOY AND WE BECAME FRNDS BT SHE KEEPS DISTURBIN DAT I SING 4 HER COZ SHE LUV D WAY I SING GOSPEL SONGS,sO I SANG 4 HER 2DAY AND I WAS LIKE''OMOGE D WAY AM FaLLIN 4 U IS LIKE D WAY GOLIATH FALL WEN DAVID Bin GIVE AM ONE STONE 4 HEAD IN D BOOK OF 1SAMUEL 4 HOLYBIBLE,BABY AM GOIN 2 FALL COS U DON NACK ME UR LUV 4 HEAD'' AND SHE LOVED ME AFTA HEARIN D SONG AND CAME 2 SIT ON MY LAPS BUT I REFUSED COS I DNT WANT D BONES IN HER FLAT NYASH 2 SHOOK ME..fLAT NYASH IS BAD AHSWEAR!

op

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
alex81:

op
QuOTE ME NEVA OH SERPENT!
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by princeemmma(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
you need severally test, and also large numbers of drugs

Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Lyord56(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
What kind of trouble is dis .... lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by alex81(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abortions:
QuOTE ME NEVA OH SERPENT!

Am in my house come an beat me. tongue grin

BTW...

where is my change? grin
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by kristian98(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol. OP are u a comedian?? I swear, i just dey laugh for here. Lmao
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by Abortions: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
alex81:

Am in my house come an beat me. tongue grin

BTW...

where is my change? grin
WAT CHANGE?
Re: She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her by 2SWT(f): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abortions:
8INC+ U WANA SUCK IT?
suck?

Mtcheew
Lemme see pics first jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Girth Versus Length? / Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her / I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.