Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? (2443 Views)

Think Females Are Deceitful? See What Guys Are Now Doing (PHOTO) / Women Are Deceitful! / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2009
Okiez Dokiez
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2009
FL Gators:

Okiez Dokiez

now that we are back to the way the lawd created us, wats new with u?
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by sweetpie23: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2009
what the hell
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2009
Ladies and men are not the culprit.The real culprit is the Society and the media.The media sells,hypes,advertises and portrays sex as the norms that even the society as embraced it since we human interact with the society we embrace it also.The media portrays mr right as someone who nails all the chic and never gets caught and the big lady having sex with people.Also to original poster dude pls what with generalizing that's so lame.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by frank317: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2009
ladies deceitful, devillish?!! destroyers?!!

wow!! i wonder what the devil is?

to me ladies are tender and soft. my heart goes boom boom when i c the lady i love.

ladies are what the sociey made them to be.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by v3: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2009
frank3.16:

to me ladies are tender and soft. my heart goes boom boom when i c the lady i love.

Simple!!! the deville wears PRADA!! tongue
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by GEW: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2009
frank3.16:

i wonder where u got this your opinion.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by biola44: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2009
man n woman palava! grin
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by pinkylady1(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
Mitchelin:

Here's my take on the issue, aint no one excusing the male in this issue, what I think the poster was harping on was the fact that the lady engaged in wilful sex with impunity considering the fact that she was about to be married, now the onus is on her to toe the other line.
Ladies get this, I can't say this enough, guys are there to rip you to shreds,to maim, to destroy, all they need is a flimsy excuse,just a certain glance,touch, look,an innuendo,suggestion, whatever and they'll come after you like a starving shark at the first scent of blood!, flee all situations that can put you in situations such as was described by the poster.Listen folks we are human, the guy could have been a real suave,debonair chap,irresistible, and no offense meant to the ladies you all know you can't resist a hunk, you know the tall dark handsome type, even those strong enough to resist still cheat in their hearts by fantasizing about being ravished by such a man, let's tell it like it is ok, ladies, men are dangerous ok, until you get that into your skull there will be no peace for you ok, most of the times what we want is simple, sex, we can live without affection but the sex thing is another issue, now for y'all ladies you may be able to live without sex but you DEFINITELY can't live without affection capisce?, so you always need someone,a girlfriend,mom,dad,sibling,boyfriend whatever to confide in. If y'all could look less into the physical attributes of a man and into what is innate in him, I personally feel 80% of your problems are finito, but of course you wont, unlike men, take a real look around you, the so called hunks and players when they choose to settle down who do they get married to? huh?, look at their wives, some of them are so simple and plain you'd think she used charms on him, but you know what? men know this, to attain peace of mind get a lady that you can have total control over by force of your personality which could be attributable to your looks or cash and men know a beautiful woman would be a handful so he'd rather have her for a fling or girlfriend rather than a wife, but I digress, back to the issue at hand, guys,please and please know your woman inside out (though I know it's a tall order) and ladies go out with men simply not on looks or stack (not telling you to date an orangutan looking guy though,or a dirt poor loser!) because at the end of the day all we seek is peace of mind, ability to sleep at night without wondering what your spouse is up to, God! this man woman thing can't be settled this side of heaven, !!!!?

yeah im a lady, but all you said here are notin but the real truth.

Thanks for this.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by kok(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
Ladies defend yourselves now or never!!!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Mitchelin(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
biola44:

man n woman palava! grin
For a moment there, I thought I was gonna be maimed by the ladies,but it seems someone shares my pragmatic and realistic view about the whole issue, which I think is a prerequisite to solving the dilemma. Pinky you are welcome.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
Mitchelin:

For a moment there, I thought I was gonna be maimed by the ladies,but it seems someone shares my pragmatic and realistic view about the whole issue, which I think is a prerequisite to solving the dilemma. Pinky you are welcome.

I would have responded but you didnt use paragraphs.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by whiteroses(f): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2009
it's not worth the title, how about the man is he not deceitful, devilish and could be a destroyer, oh wait he already destroyed the marriage
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
whiteroses:

it's not worth the title, how about the man is he not deceitful, devilish and could be a destroyer, oh wait he already destroyed the marriage

The man is not engaged or getting married soon, the lady is and shldn't be cheating, the man may not even know that the lady is engaged.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by MissyB1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
justwise:

The man is not engaged or getting married soon, the lady is and shldn't be cheating, the man may not even know that the lady is engaged.
. . . . and that is enough reason for him to 'Phock' a girl
who's engaged to a member of a family to which he's a friend?
Atleast, defend him with points even a 6 months old tot would swallow without asperity.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
Missy B:

Atleast, defend him with points even a 6 months old tot would swallow without asperity.

i'm not defending him, i'm basically saying that the lady should know better, she is engaged, even if the man forced her into it, Why did she not say no? Tell him off, i mean , u telling me that she can't resist him? What were she thinking?
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by MissyB1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2009
justwise:

i'm not defending him, i'm basically saying that the lady should know better, she is engaged, even if the man forced her into it, Why did she not say no? Tell him off, i mean , u telling me that she can't resist him? What were she thinking?
You'D permit me to rephrase that part for You - Even if she forced him,
couldn't he have said No?
My Point: Two pple were involved in this act and I don't see any reason
why one party should be singled out and tagged a scapegoat.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
Missy B:

God!!! who is engaged here? the man?, this is not abt who she slept with, its abt a lady who is engaged.sleeping around,

.if the man was the one engaged and slept with another woman, i will be on his case as well.

I don't know wat u are going on about here.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
Missy B:

[quote][/quote]

how very convenient. only God will save us from women and their weak trend of thots  cry cry
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2009
na2day?:

how very convenient. only God will save us from women and their weak trend of thots cry cry
Oh shattap dia cheesy
Sexist lil sef. . . .
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 22, 2009
na2day, you're just relentlessly pursuing morenike everywhere . . . grin
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by na2day2(m): 4:00am On Jul 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh shattap dia cheesy
Sexist lil sef. . . .

leave me make i talk the truth put devil to shame

davidylan:

na2day, you're just relentlessly pursuing morenike everywhere . . .  grin

pursue ke? i neva even start, i still dey look for my running shoes while i give her a head start  grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by yjay(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2009
Here's my take on the issue, aint no one excusing the male in this issue, what I think the poster was harping on was the fact that the lady engaged in wilful sex with impunity considering the fact that she was about to be married, now the onus is on her to toe the other line.
Ladies get this, I can't say this enough, guys are there to rip you to shreds,to maim, to destroy, all they need is a flimsy excuse,just a certain glance,touch, look,an innuendo,suggestion, whatever and they'll come after you like a starving shark at the first scent of blood!, flee all situations that can put you in situations such as was described by the poster.Listen folks we are human, the guy could have been a real suave,debonair chap,irresistible, and no offense meant to the ladies you all know you can't resist a hunk, you know the tall dark handsome type, even those strong enough to resist still cheat in their hearts by fantasizing about being ravished by such a man, let's tell it like it is ok, ladies, men are dangerous ok, until you get that into your skull there will be no peace for you ok, most of the times what we want is simple, sex, we can live without affection but the sex thing is another issue, now for y'all ladies you may be able to live without sex but you DEFINITELY can't live without affection capisce?, so you always need someone,a girlfriend,mom,dad,sibling,boyfriend whatever to confide in. If y'all could look less into the physical attributes of a man and into what is innate in him, I personally feel 80% of your problems are finito, but of course you wont, unlike men, take a real look around you, the so called hunks and players when they choose to settle down who do they get married to? huh?, look at their wives, some of them are so simple and plain you'd think she used charms on him, but you know what? men know this, to attain
peace of mind get a lady that you can have total control over by force of your personality which could be attributable to your looks or cash and men know a beautiful woman would be a handful so he'd rather have her for a fling or girlfriend rather than a wife, but I digress, back to the issue at hand, guys,please and please know your woman inside out (though I know it's a tall order) and ladies go out with men simply not on looks or stack (not telling you to date an orangutan looking guy though,or a dirt poor loser!) because at the end of the day all we seek is peace of mind, ability to sleep at night without wondering what your spouse is up to, God! this man woman thing can't be settled this side of
heaven, !!!!?

i do agree with some of the things u've said but i totally disagree with u on the bold print - everyone seeks affection! its just natural! you just cant help it!

@poster - the topic applies to both sexes , though i agree that the girl in question messed up but i guess the reason why she gets more bashing is cos women are generally perceived to be more faithful when it comes to relationships & commitment issues!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by MissyB1(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2009
na2day?:

how very convenient. only God will save us from women and their weak trend of thots  cry cry
Trust me. . . .You all need the salvation.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2009
@Yjay

cos women are generally perceived to be more faithful when it comes to relationships & commitment issues!

I don't think so, days are gone when anybody will believe that
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by yjay(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2009
but its the truth justwise!!!! when it comes to relationships - women are more faithful than the men, i'm not saying women dont cheat but u cant deny the fact that the men folk are more susceptible to cheating!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2009
yjay:

but its the truth justwise!!!! when it comes to relationships - women are more faithful than the men, i'm not saying women dont cheat but u cant deny the fact that the men folk are more susceptible to cheating!

I understand what u are saying, but i think the game is changing now, yes men gets the accusing finger most cos we are not good at covering up, we are bad liars, women are just expert, they are good at covering up, eat and wipe mouth,
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by yjay(f): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

I understand what u are saying, but i think the game is changing now, yes men gets the accusing finger most cos we are not good at covering up, we are bad liars, women are just expert, they are good at covering up, eat and wipe mouth,

really are u sure u dont the gender thingy confused a bit? me thinks vice versa is the case! & for the record men are experts at covering up their deeds!
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2009
pc guru:

Ladies and men are not the culprit.The real culprit is the Society and the media.The media sells,hypes,advertises and portrays sex as the norms that even the society as embraced it since we human interact with the society we embrace it also.The media portrays mr right as someone who nails all the chic and never gets caught and the big lady having sex with people.Also to original poster dude pls what with generalizing that's so lame.
thank u
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by justwise(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2009
I'm pretty sure that u know that women does the covering thing better, if men were that good at covering up then we wouldn't be leading the cheating table as u accused us.

Just admit it, women are good at it, though i know u are not one of them
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by GEW: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2009
justwise:

I'm pretty sure that u know that women does the covering thing better, if men were that good at covering up then we wouldn't be leading the cheating table as u accused us.

Just admit it, women are good at it, though i know u are not one of them
true very true. i have said it before but for visible pregnancies and babies most people would never know naija women have sex especially the holy holy ones.
Re: Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? by galatico(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2009
If I was in that position which I don't pray to be I'll just call it quit with the wedding, Ladies are quite dangerous handle them with causion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Tall And Black Man More Handsome ? / How Can I Ever Love? / A Mathematical Prove That Women Equals To Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.