Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 - Sports (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 (92352 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by aalangel(f): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
hifaif1:

No, it doesn't. But it reduces frictions between couples. Tolerance and sacrifices are needed to strengthen a relationship. When you are able to sacrifice 60 minutes soap opera so your husband can watch his 90+ minute football and he can sacrifice 60 minutes to let you watch your soap operas every time they are been shown, a lot of troubles will be avoided. That you have been watching your soap operas shows that your husband has been sacrificing a lot. So anything bad in you sacrificing an episode so he can watch his football?

Brother, from what I wrote, you can see that I sacrificed and watched the miserable match. Even he regretted watching the match. So, I still won. I get to watch a repeat of my soap tomorrow!!! I didn't lose out totally.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by hifaif1: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
aalangel:

Brother, from what I wrote, you can see that I sacrificed and watched the miserable match. Even he regretted watching the match. So, I still won. I get to watch a repeat of my soap tomorrow!!! I didn't lose out totally.

Sister, you and I know that your husband watched yesterday's game with you sulking in one corner or beside him. That is not sacrifice. How can you expect a man to enjoy a game when his wife is beside him playing the silent game?

For football, there is nothing like a repeat. Once the original game is over, much of the excitement goes with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by femi4: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seun360:
He couldn't even play mind games, was busy running his mouth that he's gonna beat Egypt home and away. He better stick with his usual age grade teams. We all know 85% the players we use for age grade compo are over aged players.
So, we conceded on the 93rd min because siasia didn't play mind game
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Harmony10: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
femi4:
So, we conceded on the 93rd min because siasia didn't play mind game

I taya o!!!

Fans will be analyzing the game like say them be God.

Ednut1 also saying if Amodu had coached us yesterday he would win for a fact.

Even Pep (the real Pep not the Pep of Africa) will not give such a 100% assurance. With all the mind game that Jose Mou can wield pls wh@ became of the same team he used in winning EPL last season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by aalangel(f): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
hifaif1:

Sister, you and I know that your husband watched yesterday's game with you sulking in one corner or beside him. That is not sacrifice. How can you expect a man to enjoy a game when his wife is beside him playing the silent game?

For football, there is nothing like a repeat. Once the original game is over, much of the excitement goes with it.

I'm a football fan and reporter if you must know. You are totally wrong. Just don't like Super Eagles breaking my heart. Sulk for what I'll still watch tomorrow??
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by hifaif1: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
aalangel:

I'm a football fan and reporter if you must know. You are totally wrong. Just don't like Super Eagles breaking my heart. Sulk for what I'll still watch tomorrow??

OK, whatever you say. But Tuesday, don't give my friend hard times in getting the remote control. The match is by 7. By 6, please, just sofri sofri and with love in your eyes, submit the remote to him and take your seat by him. You can serve him some cookies or some light snacks for as you know, the match on Tuesday is going to be fierce!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by easyelliot(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
All we need is a win in Cairo...
Difficult but not impossible
It's a shame That our defence routinely let's us down....every time....And we are unable to score enough goals to be comfortable.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
easyelliot:
All we need is a win in Cairo...
Difficult but not impossible
It's a shame That our defence routinely let's us down....every time....And we are unable to score enough goals to be comfortable.

Win in Cairo? When we could not win in "Kaduna" right? Politics killing this zoo
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
We definitely have the quality to pick up a win in Egypt.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by drmikeadams(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
clevvermind:
i so much have confidence in them today. the eagles may likely win this game.
grin : grin ;DHope say the confidence still dey..
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by Patrickker(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Which time is the match coming up tomorrow?
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Harmony10:

I taya o!!!

Fans will be analyzing the game like say them be God.

Ednut1 also saying if Amodu had coached us yesterday he would win for a fact.

Even Pep (the real Pep not the Pep of Africa) will not give such a 100% assurance. With all the mind game that Jose Mou can wield pls wh@ became of the same team he used in winning EPL last season.
ur man samson failed again eyah
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by abimic(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Me I didn't watch o because it's not yet cup of nations, abeg, with this loss, can we still qualify?
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 by joeyarticles: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Nigeria Out Of AFCON As CAF Deducts 3 Points

Nigeria loses 3 points in group G that consists of Egypt, Tanzania and Chad.
However, the Confederation of African Football (CAF) has decided to deduct 3 points from all the teams in group G, all members of the group that has Nigeria, Egypt and Tanzania, this came as a result of the withdrawal of Chad from the qualification series for the Africa Cup of Nations which will be held in Gabon 2017 and it is the 31st edition.

It was reported that Chad had withdrawn from participating from the series, they were supposed to travel down to Tanzania for an away match, instead of travelling they made a shocking the announcement of there withdrawal from the mini qualifying series, due to financial constraints as the FA has stated.

CAF wasn’t happy with the FA’s decision and had swiftly applied its rules as it is contained in Article 61 of CAF’s regulations for the competition which states: “If a team withdraws from the qualifying phase organised in groups, all its results shall be annulled (points, scored and conceded goals)”.

http://www.prestnaija.com/nigeria-afcon-caf-deducts-3-points/

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.