Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (30474 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2006
You are deviating man.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2006
you are depreciating man
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2006
thelastdon:

you are depreciating man

Depreciating! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2006
how do u c dt hunnie? rolleyes
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2006
I just think it's funny...L.O.L cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2006
No i think i apprecite and u depreciating!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2006
mikebuddy:

No i think i apprecite and

na wa oh!... apprecite, na michael agwu dictionary u dey use?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2006
No i use MIKEBUDDY dictionary.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2006
I see!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by goodguy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2006
[center][size=20pt]Why Do Girls Always Go For the Bad Boys?[/size][/center]
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2006
We already know the topis ok.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2006
no vess now, na because of the dictionary wey u dey use
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by hausachic(f): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2006
Bad boys are the ones you parents warn you about....and bad boys represent our defiance of the accepted norm- its almost like there is a power that comes with the deviance- women like that power or the idea of it...just my opinion...i think gentlemen are the way forward personally with a hint of that danger women crave!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2006
I am the girl your parents warned you about cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Angelgal(f): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2006
Bad boys hmm....they have the charisma and there's never a dull moment with them. Bad boys are not necessarily guys with baggy trousers half way down their hips. There are smart dressing corporate (bankers, lawyers, etc.) bad boys that can charm their way into a girl's heart. Bad boys are simply smooth talkers. So maybe we girls don't exactly want the "yes dear, ok dear" type of guy but if he comes with a streak of badness or danger or you know something that makes him mysterious he is definitely attractive. Bad boys are not necessarily the handsome or even rich guys. Yes we don't want a door mat for a guy, they are simply boring and predictive, nothing to look forward to. Bad boys are spontaneous, adventurous.
BUT the irony is that the bad boys are boyfriend material while the good guys are husband material. Take your pick. God help us all and I mean we women. Complicated creatures that we are, we unfortunately do not come with manuals so that we can be figured out by the men.
Men on the other had do not like good girls too. But when they want to take a girl home to Mama they start looking for some saint. We can hardly have it all you know that "lady on the street but a freak in bed" or the "jew man at home that transforms into a " G" when you both step out".
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2006
Angel
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Angelgal(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2006
What Mike?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2006
Notin just that i was kinda reading ya posts.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by 2nde(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2006
As for me, I am a chameleon, if you want me to be acting as a bad boy, no stress, i will change, if it is cool guys you prefer, here we go
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by snazzydawn(f): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2006
Bad 4 bad.Good 4 good.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Tatz: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2006
This is what I have concluded about definitions of Bad and Good boys,

The Bad boy is the one that is always thinking about himself and when is convenient to his interest he thinks about what the girl wants because there is something to expect in return. There's also a bit of mystery and excitement, and that is where girls find themselves curious about, and makes them stay there to see what's next.

The Good boy is the one that is always there for her, the one that wouldn't get anything for him before taking something for her because he is a good guy, and wants to do everything right for her and most importantly to keep her with him. In my personal opinion, that's where girls become a little bored when they're looking for excitement, and is a little bit bizarre maybe difficult to find a good guy that has a bit of the alter ego where he is a bad boy.

Some girls also have strange ways though, you can never tell what's on their mind, I speak for myself.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by MerC2(f): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2006
Dunno. . . undecided
I prefer preppy boys. . .jus me undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by viena(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2006
becos you get the ride really bad, it taste and feel better when its bad. bad equates hard and produces hard breathing with satisfaction.

talks from bad girl herself
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2006
Mer-C:

Dunno. . . undecided
I prefer preppy boys. . .jus me undecided

oooo. . i'll tell your mommy you like white boys. shocked cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2006
If youre with a bad boy u know ure always protected. no mofo can harm u. cuz they cant mess with cha man tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by dolarpo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2006
bla! bla! bla!,
why do girls go for bad boys?
answer: they are dumb
got no brainz
sick i presume
seeking for fun dat wld end in painz
girls, no hating here, got no probz wit u as long as i keep catchin my fun
met some real dumb girls u know. smiley wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 4:04am On Jul 30, 2006
dolarpo:

bla! bla! bla!,
why do girls go for bad boys?
answer: they are dumb
got no brainz
sick i presume
seeking for fun that would end in painz
girls, no hating here, got no probz wit u as long as i keep catchin my fun
met some real dumb girls u know. smiley wink cheesy

Heeyyy!!!   cheesy

not all girls are sick! and definitely not all girls go for "bad boys."
tongue
I don't.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by eveseh(f): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2006
dey say love is blind cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by dolarpo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2006
[quote][/quote]

dont believe u.
even wen some girls want to go out wit the so called "good boys", they still wanna catch their fun wit the "bad ones".
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2006
good guys are fun too. cheesy

depending on the girl's definition for "fun."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Needs A Boyfriend For Valentine Exposed On Twitter / Girls And Their Strange Ways / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.