Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Pls Guys Save My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys Save My Friend (1415 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Save My Friend by fastguy10: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
There is dis girl dat my friend is living with he even promise the girl that he will marry her but along d line my guy fine sometimes dat is not good abt the girl, she can't cook good food and she is hot temper now my guy can't cope wt it anymore and my guy never do anything for her head n she is pushing the guy to go n pay her bride prize but the truth of the matter is that my guy don't luv her anymore, his love 4her is dead n he is regretting everything dats why he is asking me wht to do, to ahead n marry her without luv since the girl is pregnant 4him
He don't know what to do now pls house advise him there is a girl he wanted to marry b4 he was push to marry this girl
Pls comment now
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by falconey(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Marry her , enough of baby mama
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by ThuGnificenX: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
fastguy10:
There is dis girl dat my friend is living with he even promise the girl that he will marry her but along d line my guy fine sometimes dat is not good abt the girl, she can't cook good food and she is hot temper now my guy can't cope wt it anymore and my guy never do anything for her head n she is pushing the guy to go n pay her bride prize but the truth of the matter is that my guy don't luv her anymore, his love 4her is dead n he is regretting everything dats why he is asking me wht to do, to ahead n marry her without luv since the girl is pregnant 4him
He don't know what to do now pls house advise him there is a girl he wanted to marry b4 he was push to marry this girl
Pls comment now
SHEY your friend have a browsing fone?
Bring him to nairaland, help him register and den bring him to this thread to open the topic so we can advice him..

Ps! All dis slowpokes hiding behind "my friend" this and that..

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by anuma1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
After giving birth let her go

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by donbenedict(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lwkmd.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by Ibroboss(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Do you know the meaning of NYSC atall,it means Now Your Suffering Continues grin your guy funny self,he never tested the lady's cooking skills and behaviour,he don impregnate her,ahbeg which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by fastguy10: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Bring him to nairaland, help him register and den bring him to this thread to open the topic so we can advice him..

Is not like that pls advise him
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by 9niceguy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
google is good at giving perfect answer to dis kain question
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by fastguy10: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

Bros is not what you think pls advise him
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by firstking01(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
All i'm seeing from the post is my guy, my guy, my guy.undecided
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by fastguy10: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
anuma1:
After giving birth let her go
Is it possible
Hope it will not be too late
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by Ndukings92(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
fastguy10:

Bros is not what you think pls advise him
advice him or advice u?u know say she has a bad cooking skills and hot temper yet u fu*k her sooteee u gave her belle,abeg go and get married to her joooor cos if na my sister u go know say am from Mbaise
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by myfantasies(f): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tanks for teaching me English language
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by fastguy10: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ndukings92:
advice him or advice u?u know say she has a bad cooking skills and hot temper yet u fu*k her sooteee u gave her belle,abeg go and get married to her joooor cos if na my sister u go know say am from Mbaise
Not me bt am just helping my friend
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by Ndukings92(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
fastguy10:

Not me bt am just helping my friend
he should marry her bro,even if he don't want to marry her pls don't be d one to advice him on that.biko
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by Khd95(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2016
U nd ur friend be mu.mu,infact na u mu,,mu pass.

When he was nyashing her,did he call for ur help,now bele don show im no wan marry her nd he is now asking for ur help,nd ur mu..mu sef carry d matter entr nl to seek for helpsadsad

am i d only one that think op is dum.b
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2016
pls use pidgin
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by defemidefemi(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks for teaching me English language
myfantasies, can you pls reply my PM. THANKS.
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by myfantasies(f): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2016
defemidefemi:
myfantasies, can you pls reply my PM. THANKS.
Ok
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2016
oti o
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by defemidefemi(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok
u've got a new pm.
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by ThreeGEEKS(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
My advice to you is this
1. Just marry the girl, don't turn her into a baby mama just because she can't cook. Cooking can be improved, that's why we have catering school here and there.
2. Love her and she will love you back, then sit back and watch the love grow. That time you want to use to start something new with someone else, dedicate it to her.
3. Too many baby mama's walking the streets, we don't need more. You have been advised.
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by boxer022(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
I believe that your friend does not have any other choice than to marry her. Since they live together and also promised to marry her, what then is he talking about? He did not know of her bad side when he promised her and even impregnated her. He should just go ahead and marry her, simple. This serves as a moral to all guys including me, don't ever promise a girl marriage and also be careful to avoid impregnating her.
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by skywalker240(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op ask ur freind say if tu say na him younger sister somebody promise marraige and then later fvrk am get belle and later dump am wether im no ready to use matchet slice dat guy head with the slightest opportunity im getundecided
an im one do pipo own, some guys sef i tire 4 dem, how u go just carry promise girl marraige whitout proper obsvervation. Now im don giv d girl hope and im don fvrk am get belle, im wan run. So who im wan leave im afta 1 for?
Ur freind need blow 4 im left eye and teeth.
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by defemidefemi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Pls Guys Save My Friend by myfantasies(f): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2016
defemidefemi:
you've got a pm message, can u try and check
Seen

(1) (Reply)

View What South Africas Vera Sidika Posted Online :o / For Men, 18+only.: Psychologically Proven Technique Of Attracting Any Hot Girl.. / Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.