Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex (4661 Views)

5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Sex, as intertwined as the bodies
and souls could be during the act, requires certain tricks and
knowledge. For the best maximization of pleasure, your
partner needs to be fully involved. While great sex has to do with lots of exploration, it would be better to know the dos and don’ts in order to avoid killing the tickly sensations.

Also, your attitude during sex speaks a volume about your personality. You should watch out for the signs she gives during the act to know if you are doing it right or probably just pounding away.

1. The Clitoris

A woman’s clit is no doubt filled with many nerve endings; this explains why touching a woman around there could make her have series of orgasms without penetration. However, you should learn to deal gently when touching this spot. For an already aroused woman, constant stimulation of the clitoris may make the sensations so intense she may not be able to handle it. In cases like these, she could become fierce and opt out of the sexual activity.

2. Her cervix

It is usually painful to have you
ramming your entire lengt down that way. The cervix connects the uterus to the vagina. Except you want the pleasure to stop abruptly, then avoid touching that part. You may want to lift yourself off her and try a different position; one which doesn’t give you as much depth as the one that touched her cervix.

Hitting the cervix during sex replaces the pleasure with pain and depending on the pain threshold of the lady involved; she may push you off her in
response. It would be easier to reach her cervix if she’s not sexually aroused; the vaginal cavity is deeper when a woman is turned on. Take your time during the pre-intimacy and drive her wild with pleasure.

3. Her Nipples

As much as a woman loves to be
touched there, it could be painful
when she’s expecting her monthly flow or pregnant. If the nipples have to be sucked at this point, it should be done gently. Also, if she’s breastfeeding, the breasts could be heavier and painful. Not watching out for the signs she gives may turn her off completely. While attending to the nipples during sex, avoid pinching or sucking hard.

4. Anus

Do not assume that she wants to go anal without her asking you. While anal sex could be painful, it also has a lot of risk attached to it. Forcing your way into that part of her body without adequate lubrication would be very painful. Except she guides you in that line, do not force it on her. Doing so could become sexual abuse.

5. Hair

After a whole day at the salon, most women would not put up with their hair being messed up during sex. It’s a psychological thing; women love to feel pretty at all times. Having their hair tussled during sex isn’t something they would condone. Although it is not enough reason to bring the sexual activity to a halt, they could reduce your pace by trying to arrange the hair during sex. Therefore, avoid pulling at their hair to avoid turning them off.

#ItsMUSFAD
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by ashewoboy(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Where you go con touch?

1 Like

Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by alhaji04: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
ashewoboy:
Where you go con touch?
No. 1 and 3 only, and do that gently
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by ashewoboy(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2016
musfad:

No. 1 and 3 only, and do that gently

I thought you said "5 places you shouldn't touch unless she tells you to". When your body don dey road you go con dey wait for person to give you permission? Touch anything touchable cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by ashewoboy(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Delightbaby, can I touch your boobies?
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2016
ashewoboy:

I thought you said "5 places you shouldn't touch unless she tells you to". When your body don dey road you go con dey wait for person to give you permission? Touch anything touchable cheesy.

Lol....if you dont wait for the permission, you'll get the "please stop" thing!
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by chigoizie7(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2016
musfad:

Lol....if you dont wait for the permission, you'll get the "please stop" thing!

The "please stop" is only a front, touch it anyways, she will thank you after the deed.
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

The "please stop" is only a front, touch it anyways, she will thank you after the deed.

Its only a front, you sure?
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by chigoizie7(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2016
musfad:

Its only a front, you sure?

Over sure de worry me.
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

Over sure de worry me.
Oehk na! And i hope it doesn't backfire
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by chigoizie7(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2016
musfad:

Oehk na! And i hope it doesn't backfire

Backfire ke? When she will be speaking in tongues like a prayer warrior in mountain of fire church
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by StarOnEarth(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
ashewoboy:
Where you go con touch?
i wonder o
shey make we carry hand put for her mouth ni grin
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

Backfire ke? When she will be speaking in tongues like a prayer warrior in mountain of fire church
Guy the way talk, seems you talking out of experience
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
StarOnEarth:
i wonder o shey make we carry hand put for her mouth ni grin
You go just do your thing comot
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by alobright17(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
I no follow for this no touch thing ooooo abeg
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by musfad(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
alobright17:
I no follow for this no touch thing ooooo abeg

Guy better follow if you want to getit !
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by ireneony(f): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Anal sex is disgusting
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by chudyprince: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
I expect a post like these to come from a girl, who feels it knows it undecided
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by dan9ice(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Experience is the best teacher.. I hail you op cheesy
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by kumulus(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
ireneony:
Anal sex is disgusting

Words of wisdom coming from an elder....#SignatureSaidItAll
Re: 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
In other newz,thou shall not touch while at it abi?issorice

(1) (Reply)

Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") / Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.