Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps (4660 Views)

Majority Of Nigerian Girls And Women Prefer Men Who Are Simps / The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) / Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
After going tru the romance thread
And reading some advice posted by guys
I can say so many guys lack O.T about women.
I understand alot of them are Mama's boys so no real knowledge about women..

Mama protected them from the streets but she was doing them more harm than good.
Now they are adults they have to deal with the harsh reality of the streets.

Some of them had father's that were Simps to their mother. So it seemed normal for them to be Simps..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Gracyskincare(f): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by NextD18: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Moniker made shiit clearer.

2 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2020

13 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by AfroKnight: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Says the sultan who doesn’t know his work. cheesy Just kidding.

I’m beginning to think those stories are all lies concocted by our resident feminists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Mama protected them from the streets but she was doing them more harm than good.

Some of them had father's that were Simps to their mother. So it seemed normal for them to be Simps..

It's a sad time for real men..

I used to reason like you in my early twenties.
As you grow, your perspective changes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Tonnexy: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
How true

2 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
justnock:

I used to reason like you in my early twenties.
As you grow, your perspective changes..
You don't need to grow inorder for your perspective to change.
A guy at 15 can be exposed to so many knowledge about life than someone who is 50 yrs old
I have seen the other side perspective and still come to conclusion that a lot of guys are controlled by wife, they feel miserable and need to cheat on a low in their marriages. U don't need to grow or get married to know these things you see in everyday life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Fisher007: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

It's a sad time for real men..
Please sir what is your definition of a simp?

Before I can really understand you and the perspective you are coming from ?

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fisher007:

Please sir what is your definition of a simp?

Before I can really understand you and the perspective you are coming from ?

A simp is a man who is too nice with women.
Women do not respect nice guys
A simp is a nice guy that is clueless of women psychology and behavior.
So he always gets manipulated by women
His wife could Bleep outside confidently because she knows her nice husband will believe her no matter what..
I can go on and on..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Fisher007: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

His wife could Bleep outside confidently because she knows her nice husband will believe her no matter what..
I can go on and on..

Please go on. Cause you have only based simping on women. But you can be a simp also in the reality of life. You can be a simp in finance. You can be a simp even at work.

But if you want or only want to focus on simp on only feminine matter then I will know our to address and reply you.

7 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gracyskincare:
Lies
hey beauty, uve got nice skin.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I can go on and on..
i believe u. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You don't need to grow inorder for your perspective to change.
A guy at 15 can be exposed to so many knowledge about life than someone who is 50 yrs old
I have seen the other side perspective and still come to conclusion that a lot of guys are controlled by wife, they feel miserable and need to cheat on a low in their marriages. U don't need to grow or get married to know these things you see in everyday life.
I was about talking sense to you, until I saw your moniker.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fisher007:

Please go on. Cause you have only based simping on women. But you can be a simp also in the reality of life. You can be a simp in finance. You can be a simp even at work.

But if you want or only want to focus on simp on only feminine matter then I will know our to address and reply you.
A simp is a simp, period.. be it at workplace or financially.
U need to understand the root of Simps
It's starts at young age when the ideology that good people are rewarded while bad people are punished.
The most obiedent child get rewarded
The stubborn child get suspended..
In life it's quite the opposite.
So u can see how a child will believe that if his teacher will reward him for been nice and obiedent then the world should also reward him for being nice..
So he carries this ideology into the real world thats when reality kicks in and he gets bashed,used,dumped and heartbroken and wonders why life is so harsh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
justnock:

That's why you guys Fail Everytime
If You can't separate the message from the messenger then how on Earth can you be smart in life. SMH

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
justnock:

You better just ignore those boys. They are confused kids. They’ll grow up to understand life better

3 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Naomila: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nope just the ones on Romance section. cool

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
0KNM:
You better just ignore those boy. They are confused kids. They’ll grow up to understand life better
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Fisher007: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

A simp is a simp, period.. be it at workplace or financially.
U need to understand the root of Simps
It's starts at young age when the ideology that good people are rewarded while bad people are punished.
The most obiedent child get rewarded
The stubborn child get suspended..
In life it's quite the opposite.
So u can see how a child will believe that if his teacher will reward him for been nice and obiedent then the world should also reward him for being nice..
So he carries this ideology into the real world thats when reality kicks in and he gets bashed,used,dumped and heartbroken and wonders why life is so harsh.

Ok I feel we don't have the same ideology on the different Simps out there.

You may not be a simp at work or financially, but be a simp to women. It varies though.

Now let me focus on your simp based on feminine/ female/women which leads to simping in relationship and marriage.

The social programming of a man is to be a simp. Be a provider and a hero for women. You need to be a Captain save a hoe after all her body counts before marriage and marry her. You need to be a white knight. You need to always help females once she is in need. Now most women know this and capitalize on it. They take advantage of men trying to be a hero.

Recently I started calling normal Simps (Adam) and redpill awoke guys (serpent). You see women love and codedly hangout with the serpent while Adam is good at what he does ( simping and providing). Women disrespect Simps but end up marrying them because of what they can provide.

That is why most married women have practically no respect for their Adam ( husband) . They know he is predictable like Adam. He has no knowledge of what sort to offer. They have seen him finish. Most cheat discretely behind their husband and even if you tell oga, he will never believe it.

Most guys on nairaland at least 95 percent are simp. They have not taken the redpill yet. They still live in a fantasy and delusional world on female nature . They are all in a stage most redpill guys were before. They have been programmed since birth to be Adam. The music, movies, friends, colleagues and family they hangout have orientated them to be a Simp for life.

You can't blame them. And the worst is they are not seeking the knowledge yet. Most will at old age when they realise their so called beloved wife/girlfriend/female friends placed them in an illusional grandeur of the real reality. They must go through that pain and suffering of being a simp. Knowing that they need to unlearn all the nonense and start afresh.

For your own peace of mind, let them be. Because if you try to explain or convince them, they will shame you, insult you or make you feel uncomfortable for speaking the truth. Simple.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 18, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

That's why you guys Fail Everytime
If You can't separate the message from the messenger then how on Earth can you be smart in life. SMH

? - It means 'Question Mark'. Use it at the end, when you're asking a question.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2020
I Just pray a woman don't try shit with me,might results to something not funny
Cause I don't give shit & I don't take shit

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Fisher007:

You may not be a simp at work or financially, but be a simp to women. It varies though.

Now let me focus on your simp based on feminine/ female/women which leads to simping in relationship and marriage.

The social programming of a man is to be a simp. Be a provider and a hero for women. You need to be a Captain save a hoe after all her body counts before marriage and marry her. You need to be a white knight. You need to always help females once she is in need. Now most women know this and capitalize on it. They take advantage of men trying to be a hero.

Recently I started calling normal Simps (Adam) and redpill awoke guys (serpent). You see women love and codedly hangout with the serpent while Adam is good at what he does ( simping and providing). Women disrespect Simps but end up marrying them because of what they can provide.

That is why most married women have practically no respect for their Adam ( husband) . They know he is predictable like Adam. He has no knowledge of what sort to offer. They have seen him finish. Most cheat discretely behind their husband and even if you tell oga, he will never believe it.

Most guys on nairaland at least 95 percent are simp. They have not taken the redpill yet. They still live in a fantasy and delusional world on female nature . They are all in a stage most redpill guys were before. They have been programmed since birth to be Adam. The music, movies, friends, colleagues and family they hangout have orientated them to be a Simp for life.

You can't blame them. And the worst is they are not seeking the knowledge yet. Most will at old age when they realise their so called beloved wife/girlfriend/female friends placed them in an illusional grandeur of the real reality. They must go through that pain and suffering of being a simp. Knowing that they need to unlearn all the nonense and start afresh.

For your own peace of mind, let them be. Because if you try to explain or convince them, they will shame you, insult you or make you feel uncomfortable for speaking the truth. Simple.
Chaii God... U don burst ma brainn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 5:37am On Mar 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
Says the sultan who doesn’t know his work. cheesy Just kidding.

I’m beginning to think those stories are all lies concocted by our resident feminists.

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by maak400: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2020
I hail you boss. Facts only. cool
Fisher007:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by AfroKnight: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Sorry o Sultan.

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Fisher007: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Chaii God... U don burst ma brainn

Not yet. You need to keep observing how our fellow brothers both at work, home, friends and family act when they are around females.

You will see why the number of Simps will increase. Some even simp till death. Living a life just to please or be the hero for a female being who is selfish and self-centred. A lady always considers herself first in every situation, what is in for her, what does she stand to gain. But you see our simp brothers out there don't even think. They just act like what they are programmed to do. No mind or cognitive thinking on any situation.

Just merely observing people around you will burst your head. A lady once tried to put herself in the shoe of a man in dating( check YouTube) . She realised that she has being self centered all her life. She realised that the treat men give for free just to get to know a lady before intimacy, felt like being used just to be accepted by another being. Any brothers who argue with you ask him this question, what does she offer in return for all your effort for simping. Does she offer equal things in terms of all he offered her.

But let them keep suffering. We the serpent just dey chop and enjoy they go. Make Adam dey do the work and providing. Simple.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Fisher007:

so according to your idealogy

all married men are simps

all women are married to simps the provider

all women cheat on their husband who provide for them

let me get this straight

you see, women cheat on men that cant provide

dont provide for your home, another man that can provide will take her from you

#redpill

4 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by DoubleEngine007: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

so according to your idealogy

all married men are simps

all women are married to simps the provider

all women cheat on their husband who provide for them

let me get this straight

you see, women cheat on men that cant provide

dont provide for your home, another man that can provide will take her from you

#redpill

You lie man.. Provide for a woman everything she needs .. If she wanna cheat ,that won't stop her. Buy her a private jet,she will go f*cking the pilot.
So chill bro,get the message and stop attacking the OP.. Enough is Enough for these young women who feels the world revolves around their wrinkled asses and sagging breasts... They have manipulated men enough.. The nonsense must stop..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You lie man.. Provide for a woman everything she needs .. If she wanna cheat ,that won't stop her. Buy her a private jet,she will go f*cking the pilot.
So chill bro,get the message and stop attacking the OP.. Enough is Enough for these young women who feels the world revolves around their wrinkled asses and sagging breasts... They have manipulated men enough.. The nonsense must stop..

i am not a man

take a look of your home

i am sure your father is the provider, have your mother cheated on him before?

also take a look at your friends home where the father is the provider, have any of your friend's mother cheat on their husbands?

now compare this case scenario with mr emeka down the street who is struggling to pay his child school fees, his wife nagging at him for not fulfilling his duties

in this 2 scenerio, which women are likely to cheat when a man with money comes

4 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by czarr(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
How do we get the redpill knowledge to those men who cant read?....the illiterate in the rural areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by DoubleEngine007: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

i am not a man

take a look of your home

i am sure your father is the provider, have your mother cheated on him before?

also take a look at your friends home where the father is the provider, have any of your friend's mother cheat on their husbands?

now compare this case scenario with mr emeka down the street who is struggling to pay his child school fees, his wife nagging at him for not fulfilling his duties

in this 2 scenerio, which women are likely to cheat when a man with money comes

Madam listen,I thought you were a male.. A woman who feels her husband can't provide her needs ,should leave the the marriage rather than cheating.. And I don't know where it is in Nigeria constitution that a man should provide everything for a woman.. Why can't the woman work and get those things herself,if the husband can't provide all? Them cut her hands? I thought you people preach gender equality here and there. So,if the man can do 50% ,what stops the woman from doing the rest ? Aside pussy work(Olosho) can't women do legit work to assist their husbands,rather than cheating? And our mothers were far better than what we are seeing today,except your mom was born in the 80s and 90s. You better change if you're one of those women who uses pussy to trade... Get a job or start legit business madam.. Have a nice day madam.. Weda you even reach who i go call madam i no know.. Have a nice day girl..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do / This Picture Melted My Heart, Natural Love Is A Beautiful Thing. / Advice Me: A Girl Is Forcing Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.