Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") (4659 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Ladies Who Do You Respect More / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello guys, do you believe in a relationship where the ladies respect guys by calling them brother or uncle?

I can remember how my ex changed, she used to call me uncle and kneel down when greeting me before. She changed one afternoon on the phone by saying: "Imole, wa bami nile baibai" i.e " come and meet me at home now Imole" I was very shocked.

Can you allow your girlfriend that is very young to be calling you by your name with no respect?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by ojnnaco(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
.i won't like ma babe to call me uncle ..for what kwanu? I love it when she calls me babyboy. or my love. she hardly call me by my name.
even the uncle of a stuff is not romantic at all ,it seems like say d babe dey fear the guy
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Your girlfriend.... calls you uncle.... or brother...... and you somehow believe you are not her mugulicious maga?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by cruzita(f): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
why she go call u brother abi uncle?which kind yeye question be this
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Your girlfriend.... calls you uncle.... or brother...... and you somehow believe you are not her mugulicious maga?

That was when we just met, she changed the second day she said yes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by halfricanadian(f): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even if u 100 years old if u can stoop so low to date a young girl oga she go see u as mate period
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
why she go call u brother abi uncle?which kind yeye question be this

What of if he's older than you by 7years?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Even if u 100 years old if u can stoop so low to date a young girl oga she go see u as mate period

Wow, you people are wicked.
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Synzu(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Waddup miss?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by halfricanadian(f): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrImole:

Wow, you people are wicked.

You self u wicked why u sef block way for guys in jer age bracket to date her?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Bluezy13(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hehehe... OP, desist from Child Abuse
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Waddup miss?
The blue sky I think lol

Bluezy13:
Hehehe...
OP, desist from Child Abuse
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by cruzita(f): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrImole:

What of if he's older than you by 7years?
it doesn't still matter.if u like be older than her with 10yrs,she can only call u pet names

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

You self u wicked why u sef block way for guys in jer age bracket to date her?

Because ladies of my age have been taken by guys older than us.
What're we supposed to do?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
it doesn't still matter.if u like be older than her with 10yrs,she can only call u pet names

Won't there be any awkwardness if you want to stop respecting him?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
ettaetta:
Your babe calling u brother or uncle is not romantic na https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

You're right.
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by halfricanadian(f): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrImole:

Endure nd b mates with who u dating

grin
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by cruzita(f): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrImole:

Won't there be any awkwardness if you want to stop respecting him?
nope
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Endure nd b mates with who u dating
grin
It's not easy.
But wait o, can you date your mate?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
nope

Have you experienced this before?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by jolade29(f): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nd dz thread gat me laughing sha! Ao una wan take free wit each oda?
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by ndujekwu(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hilarious!!!!!

grin grin grin grin Don't panic bro..... Ladies far younger than u are (like with 6-10yrs range), see it as a privilege calling u by ur name, esp when dey know dt ur younger ones don't. ..
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by halfricanadian(f): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrImole:

It's not easy.

But wait o, can you date your mate?

Age is nothing but number
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Synzu(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

The blue sky I think lol

grin grin grin

LOL. Miss lady, does your pm work??

Gotta run somethin private by you.
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. Miss lady, does your pm work??

Gotta run somethin private by you.
Lol you don't have to ask me. Sure tin
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Synzu(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Thanks! Done! smiley
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Hmmm!
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin

Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by Adaeze003(f): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrImole:

You sound like you're dating someone in secondary school...
Re: Do You Respect Your Bf (can You Call Your Boyfriend Brother "Booda") by MrImole: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Adaeze003:

You sound like you're dating someone in secondary school...
I am presently single.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her? / Is She The Hottest Chic On IG (pictures) / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.