Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors (47367 Views)

Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Tunami(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
lol. No be me o grin
na you oo, because the way you dey support buhari is like u dey on him payroll.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mynd1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
na you oo, because the way you dey support buhari is like u dey on him payroll.
Lmao. cheesy pay for where? I just love the man that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by vedaxcool(m): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ride on sir hit them hard

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by ChristineC: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
My fearless president

WIKE and Wailers how market? cheesy
keep quiet oga. When will fearless speak about herdsmen?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by lielbree: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
That means magnus Abe will go in for it for the ogoni killings!
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by anonimi: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
When will our Johnnie Walker also break his silence on the Agatu killers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by shamecurls(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Trust Bubu

The iron man

He will comport all those political thugs

Army getting ready

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Sijo01(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
You have to travel all the way to Guinea to break your silence. Incredible,

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by DrObum(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Him don get mouth now, but to condemn the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen no gree am!

Sai Wayo Baba!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Olodo General indeed .

His kinsmen are running amok in Benue state maiming, killing , raping and pillaging while his eyes are on far away Rivers State.
Do come over and declare your state of emergency , we will treat it as a declaration of war.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by akpamfet: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
sdindan:
Truly this Buhari is not our president.

Always making speeches outside Nigeria.

I dont really understand.

He's never in the country naw... undecided
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by VictorRomanov: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good! Way to go! Do not condone violence in any form.

I am waiting for decisive actions against Fulani herdsmen in Agatu!
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bettercreature(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nigerians abroad must not be allowed to VOTE,that is my own

Most of them don't know what's going on in Nigeria
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by philosopy: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Remii(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
sdindan:
Truly this Buhari is not our president.

Always making speeches outside Nigeria.

I dont really understand.

lol, he always did that answering to specific questions from Nigerians abroad, so I don't think it's deliberate. Equatorial Guinea is filled with Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mallamseifaldin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Irritating animal from Daura.....

Let him "decisively" deal with the comatose economy and the Fulani menace before venturing into Rivers.

You are not welcomed in Rivers state......better stay put in Equatorial Guinea

You can even start rearing guinea fowl over there for all we care

Moronic Daura slowpoke

This your moniker hmmmm.... I dof my hat.....
I know say you don chop ban taya for dis forum....
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by MrFootball(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
really? Wen will d evil old man break his silence on Fulani activities and forced conversions and child molesters And even d emirs who shield dem?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bikefab(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please let PMB break his silence on the rampant killings by the fulani herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by hurricaneChris: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oga President, what about a more catastrophic murder in #Agatu by your brothers, Fulani Herdsmen?

What are u gonna do about it.
Are u a hypocrite like they say?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dullard. Don't forget agatu killings too.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by tuzle(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
securities r on top of d situation mr man! Now keep shut plss. cheesy
must u shut him up? If u dont lik his opinion den dont quote

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
otokx:
Is he back?

No ooo... Ajala never come back oo

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by SycophanticGoat: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mouth action president... cheesy grin

Please someone should shove a dick in that loose mouth.. Where that resident Nairaland gay oh! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
What of Fulani herdsmen?

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by ify84(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nonsense... Wat of agatu killers...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Whoever is behind this violence should have it in mind that should the military be involved in this, they'll have no one but themselves to blame.

I will hate to see PMB declare a state of emergency in Rivers state, I will not tell well for the government of Rivers state, so Wike should wake up and act now...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by SycophanticGoat: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
securities r on top of d situation mr man! Now keep shut plss. cheesy

Some OS problem here.. ITbomb please come and help us fix this software problem so that this program doesn't get completely damaged.. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by nortcentrallord(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice. A welcome development.

When is he going to comment on the senseless killing perpetrated by his Fulani kingsmen?

Am talking about killing of innocent men, women and children on their own land by the fulani's which has been happening a long time before now?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Ahmeduana(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Way to go!
The Killings in Rivers State must stop...
Wike cannot go on Killing spree in the name of politics..
WHAT ABOUT THE KILLINGS OF THE AGATUS, HOW IS HE GOING TO DEAL WITH THAT?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Achorise: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
is APC confused, ?Ngige said everything is fine, Buhari is saying he's greatest challenge is to fight poverty, which poverty is he fighting when Ngige said only PDP loyalist are complaining of hardship.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Rapidx: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
jmichlins:
so people should keep dying in rivers state because of few people in the north. You need brain check
As we write, hundreds are dying everyday from Fulani cattle rearers who are wielding illegal military weapons. Dont they deserve a presidential statement?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by joseph1832(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Mouth action president... cheesy grin

Please someone should shove a dick in that loose mouth.. Where that resident Nairaland gay oh! grin cheesy
I wonder why you didn't shove a dick in Oga Jona's mouth when Boko Haram took our military for a ride eh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.