Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors (47364 Views)

Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by 247notire(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
truthspeaks:
Fearless indd. I guess he z too 'fearless' to make a statement concerning d Agatu killings perpetrated by his fulani kinsmen #Hypocrite
I never knew that I would ever see you wail on this forum shocked. Good morning and welcome to the Wailers' Club of Nigeria cheesy
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Jombojombo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Way to go!
The Killings in Rivers State must stop...
Wike cannot go on Killing spree in the name of politics..

And what do u have to say about Benue massacre
You are a real auto pilot clown
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by ominskie: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Buhari,i notice you are in the habit of. Visiting countries. Please Nigeria, ur fatherland. Firstly, deal with sponsors of Boko Haram before looking into cult clashes in Rivers state which involves your party thugs.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by HopeAtHand: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Truckpusher:
Olodo General indeed .

His kinsmen are running amok in Benue state maiming, killing , raping and pillaging while his eyes are on far away Rivers State.
Do come over and declare your state of emergency , we will treat it as a declaration of war.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.

I read the comment before looking up at the moniker. Lolz, i wasnt disappointed, it had to be you.

When "go round" goes round ogbaland with destruction, i wonder who will fight your war. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Jombojombo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Don't waste ur time with that guy biko. He is full of hate and has nothing good to offer. He has many monikers here,have been monitoring his hateful comments though!

The way u too have so many monikers, of course thats the reason u can knw som1 wit many monikers.

Am sure u belong to the never do well Ngene family tongue
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
sdindan:
Truly this Buhari is not our president.

Always making speeches outside Nigeria.

I dont really understand.

Bleep you, He is our President but not the President of Biafra as the president of Biafra is currently in jail in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Leke001: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
oh,what a President!
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Jj222(f): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:

What is happening in Rivers state is purely cult killings..

APC men are renown cultists and should not drag PDP into their cult clashes.
. pls tell them , we that are here in Rivers state will tell you what is happening. is not PDP's wahala.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bashydemy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Irritating animal from Daura.....

Let him "decisively" deal with the comatose economy and the Fulani menace before venturing into Rivers.

You are not welcomed in Rivers state......better stay put in Equatorial Guinea

You can even start rearing guinea fowl over there for all we care

Moronic Daura slowpoke
Sorry ewu you father did not have the chance to steal again in this new Govt and you are pain abi.. sorry ndo... You can relocate to kuvuki.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bashydemy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
jmichlins:
i just hope that he does not change his words again. Whoever that is the reason that rivers is hot right now sure deserves any justice given to them
Don't worry Mr state of Emergency is the next thing in River state and a retire military man who is APC member will be in charge.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bashydemy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:

Oh... so iof it's cults the Govt should fold arms and leave them to be killing themselves? sorry for you..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by TeeFeh(f): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Its wel
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by kk4kiss(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sorry to say but is unfortunate how president Buhari can sound rdqcareless sometimes, take a msg to Buhari and Amaechi tell them that God is angry with them cos they re toying with Nigerians, let's call a spade a spade for God sake Buhari sld stop playing politics with people's life cos his comments here on rivers issue re political. Agatu people re still dying till date, let him do sth
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bashydemy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
Lmao. cheesy pay for where? I just love the man that's all.
Thank you jare dear if to say i never marry o for love you for real the same way we love PMB.. Wailers can continue wailing... They think rot their clueless, Ineffectual baboon, Mr stealing is not corruption, Drunkard of Otuoke created can be fix in 10yrs... Thank for PMB trying his best to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bashydemy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Truckpusher:
Olodo General indeed .

His kinsmen are running amok in Benue state maiming, killing , raping and pillaging while his eyes are on far away Rivers State.
Do come over and declare your state of emergency , we will treat it as a declaration of war.
hahahah you don dey fear so soon? you will treat it as war? i hope you won't hide under bed when the Army march enter River State...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
So when NYSC guys were killed in 2011 what was your take? Did you tell your cult followers to stop?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by lastpage: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
sdindan:

I hereby donate to him a plane ticket, to go to Syria........... and talk about Fulani Herdsmen killing innocent Nigerians everyday! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Equal123: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
OGA deal first with agatu killers first

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Bjergtrolde: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday in Malabo condemned recent political violence in Rivers State, saying the killing of people over political differences was “primitive, barbaric and unacceptable”.
“We will deal decisively with all sponsors of violence. I have given the security services clear directives in this regard,” the president said.
There has been an upsurge of violence in the oil-rich state ahead of National and State Assembly rerun elections on Saturday.
The All Progressives Congress, Mr. Buhari’s party, accuses the Peoples Democratic Party-led Rives government of sponsoring and stoking violence against its members.
Some APC members have been killed and beheaded. The government says the violence was a result of a supremacy battle by cultists.
In his first public comments about the growing violence in Rivers State, Mr. Buhari said, “We will show that violence in any form will no longer be tolerated before, during or after elections.”
He spoke at an interactive meeting with Nigerians resident in Equatorial Guinea.

President Buhari said the Independent National Electoral Commission will be encouraged to explore the possibility of allowing Nigerians abroad vote in the 2019 general elections.
Noting that some African countries have started allowing their citizens resident abroad to vote in national elections, the president said he fully empathised with the desire of Nigerians in the diaspora to vote in national elections.
President Buhari pledged that he would therefore do all within his powers to fulfil that desire.
“I want all Nigerians to know that I respect them and their right to choose their leaders,” he said
The president also said that establishing a new national airline was not currently on the Federal Government’s list of priorities.
President Buhari declared that his administration’s main area of focus now was reducing the level of poverty in the country.
The president said that developing the infrastructure needed to boost production in all sectors of the economy and create more jobs for young Nigerians, as well as other actions that will directly improve the living conditions of ordinary Nigerians will continue to be prioritized by his administration.
President Buhari was responding to complaints by members of the Nigerian community about the absence of direct flights between Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea.
The president assured them that his administration’s war against corruption will remain “fearless, relentless and merciless”.
“We will be merciless and relentless in pursuing all those who abused public trust. Nigerians will see how some of the elite conspired to run the nation down,” he said.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200194-buhari-breaks-silence-vows-decisive-punishment-sponsors-rivers-killings.html

Agatu killing nko?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by tollytexy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
DonALtobello:
D

D for Dbanj ? Or space booking
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by sammyp01: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
My friend keep mute.the killings in Rivers state is all political.where you have politicians from both parties arming youth.its my state and I can tell you this tentatively.
mile12crises:

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by shugaboy6102(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Decibel:
Agatu massacre is still fresh in our memories
God bless you.He mentioned Rivers state but couldn't address the incessant masaccre of those in benue(Agatu) and for me that's hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by shugaboy6102(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2016
bettercreature:
Nigerians abroad must not be allowed to VOTE,that is my own

Most of them don't know what's going on in Nigeria
U deserve a bottle of champagne.well said
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by macaranta(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2016
sdindan:

grin
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by poseidon12: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Foolish tribalist. How come you didn't threaten to deal decisively with the Fulani herdsmen that are roaming the country with AK47, killing with impunity? Or the soldiers that are killing unarmed protesters? Politician Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by poseidon12: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2016
mile12crises:
Irritating animal from Daura.....

Let him "decisively" deal with the comatose economy and the Fulani menace before venturing into Rivers.

You are not welcomed in Rivers state......better stay put in Equatorial Guinea

Very irritating indeed.

You can even start rearing guinea fowl over there for all we care

Moronic Daura slowpoke
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by poseidon12: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Abagworo:

When the Army starts arresting and killing them and their sponsors then we can tell who is behind the killings. In Omoku they have a unanimous belief that a PDP Chieftain is directly involved. If you stay in Rivers ask any Ogba native for names.

How come your Army have not started arresting and killing the Fulani herdsmen and their sponsors? Or do they have a license to roam around killing people?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by dazdilijae(m): 1:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Each passing day this man losses more respect from me
I m struggling to believe in him for my country"s sake but every passing day he disappoints me even more.
How can a president go as far as malabor to discuss local elections issues? How did he get the needed information to make statements? Was he briefed by the security chiefs or agencies on fone in malabor? Is Ameachi or Oni"s word the only truth? Is he just giving flesh to Ameachi's rant of flooding Rivers state with army thereby proving Wike right that APC intends to rig the election with military?
I expected him to tell the nigerians in diaspora he was talkin to how he intends to deal with national issues like 42% inflation rate for Feb alone in the country n his economic policies to tackle the recession we are going into, Then when he comes back to Nigeria he deals with local politics but no the old man fall hand again as usual
Na only 4 oda people country e dey get voice?
God please give me the ability to keep faith for the sake of my country

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by genjutsu(m): 1:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Hungry Government on the lose!

Mr VOWER
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by dazdilijae(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2016
sammyp01:
My friend keep mute.the killings in Rivers state is all political.where you have politicians from both parties arming youth.its my state and I can tell you this tentatively.

You are definately not from rivers if u say Omuku is jus political. As far back as 2002 there has always been cult clashes in Omuku. As a mater of fact u can't live in that town if u don't align with one group. I was a procurement manager in Oil mill (there is only one in omuku) if you ever know Omuku n I left the town just for that sake in 2004. In 2008 a colleague was killing there jus because a cultist alleged he was dating his girlfriend so please let's stop playing politic with serious issues. Its has turned to b Aa way of life to people in that area (ahoada- omoku- egbema axis)
This is how APC played politic with Boko haram now it's a national problem. If it is political how come no1 has died in degema? Opobo, bonny n other riverine areas? (please don't call d case of buguma it is an isolated case which I ll lay bear on a later day) are there no election in these area? Or are the seats lesser than that of ogba/egbema?
Let's call a spade what it is. The cultist in that area belong to both parties and see political power as an edge so the rivalry n clashes
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by NLban: 2:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday in Malabo condemned recent political violence in Rivers State, saying the killing of people over political differences was “primitive, barbaric and unacceptable”.
“We will deal decisively with all sponsors of violence. I have given the security services clear directives in this regard,” the president said.
There has been an upsurge of violence in the oil-rich state ahead of National and State Assembly rerun elections on Saturday.
The All Progressives Congress, Mr. Buhari’s party, accuses the Peoples Democratic Party-led Rives government of sponsoring and stoking violence against its members.
Some APC members have been killed and beheaded. The government says the violence was a result of a supremacy battle by cultists.
In his first public comments about the growing violence in Rivers State, Mr. Buhari said, “We will show that violence in any form will no longer be tolerated before, during or after elections.”
He spoke at an interactive meeting with Nigerians resident in Equatorial Guinea.

President Buhari said the Independent National Electoral Commission will be encouraged to explore the possibility of allowing Nigerians abroad vote in the 2019 general elections.
Noting that some African countries have started allowing their citizens resident abroad to vote in national elections, the president said he fully empathised with the desire of Nigerians in the diaspora to vote in national elections.
President Buhari pledged that he would therefore do all within his powers to fulfil that desire.
“I want all Nigerians to know that I respect them and their right to choose their leaders,” he said
The president also said that establishing a new national airline was not currently on the Federal Government’s list of priorities.
President Buhari declared that his administration’s main area of focus now was reducing the level of poverty in the country.
The president said that developing the infrastructure needed to boost production in all sectors of the economy and create more jobs for young Nigerians, as well as other actions that will directly improve the living conditions of ordinary Nigerians will continue to be prioritized by his administration.
President Buhari was responding to complaints by members of the Nigerian community about the absence of direct flights between Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea.
The president assured them that his administration’s war against corruption will remain “fearless, relentless and merciless”.
“We will be merciless and relentless in pursuing all those who abused public trust. Nigerians will see how some of the elite conspired to run the nation down,” he said.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200194-buhari-breaks-silence-vows-decisive-punishment-sponsors-rivers-killings.html

Buhari is a bloody liar, are the killings in Rivers State more deadlier than the ones in Benue State perpatrated by his Fulani brothers?

Why didn't he break silence on those ones too?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by toshmann(m): 2:39am On Mar 16, 2016
[size=18pt]What of the Fulani cattle rearers, when is he going to hold them to account? [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.