Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors (47366 Views)

Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by ozoemenaca: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
What of the killing in Benue and other attacks by Fulani herdsmen
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by sdindan: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
bashydemy:
Bleep you, He is our President but not the President of Biafra as the president of Biafra is currently in jail in Nigeria..

Ewu Cotonu. who's talking about Biafra here?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by sdindan: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
dudkko:
There was not the opportunity here since he was not around when it happened. He can make any speech anywhere the world is a global village. It is boundryless.

And Agatu killings?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mynd1(f): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
bashydemy:
Thank you jare dear if to say i never marry o for love you for real the same way we love PMB.. Wailers can continue wailing... They think rot their clueless, Ineffectual baboon, Mr stealing is not corruption, Drunkard of Otuoke created can be fix in 10yrs... Thank for PMB trying his best to fix it.
lol. grin
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by kasay: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
As usual, sons and daughters of hate and mischief, senseless IPOB miscreant and blind wailers are all over this thread exposing their ignorance and hate. Just for the records, the Agatu crisis was roundly condemned by PMB and indeed there is an ongoing probe panel set up to investigate the killing.

When will wailers overcome post-election defeat trauma??

It's PMB till 2023. You better live with that reality.

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by truthspeaks: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
R u sure u r not referring 2 anoda person cos u no familiar. Abi whr we jam undecided
247notire:
I never knew that I would ever see you wail on this forum shocked. Good morning and welcome to the Wailers' Club of Nigeria cheesy
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by fm7070: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
This Buhari does not have the mental capacity of ruling this country.
1. When soldiers killed the shiites and arrested their leader, he said nothing
2. when fulani herdsmen killed over 300 Ndoma people in benue state, he was dumb
3. when fulani herdsmen killed people in oyo state, nothing came from his media aids
I just pray this man will not set Nigeria on fire before leaving the villa in shame.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by COCKCROW: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please how many have been killed in River state?
And how many were killed in Agatu in Benue state?
Is it because of the people killed in PHC are not licensed to kill
While the Fulani headsmen are entitled to massacre 300 souls
Does it mean because it was (may be ?) Wike that PHC killings turned to be heinous?
Are the Fulani headsmen authorized to carry around AK 47/49?
How was their weapons sourced for?
Is there government licence issued to these headsmen?
Since these headsmen might be working for some individuals why has the government not unmasked the actual owners?,
When a driver or staff of company commits a crime you may such criminal through his employer?
But what made killings different from another?
Does it mean that some lives are more precious than others?
Or does it turn out that some blood are red while others are black? Etc etc...
These are questions Nigerians have failed to look int and give proper, unbiased answers to. And it is the plagues affecting this zoo nation and which will got her destroyed. How can in one nation that some people has the right to kill and go free while others, who are peaceful just because they not are of blue blood.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
mynd1:
Tout Ipob zombie. angry
bigger Tout. zombie looking for blood and flesh to eat.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mynd1(f): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deepfreezer:
bigger Tout. zombie looking for blood and flesh to eat.
Biggest Ipob zombie looking for teenage girls to Rape. U r ugly and ur face look scary.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
mynd1:
Biggest Ipob zombie looking for teenage girls to Rape. U r ugly and ur face look scary.
you seen nothing yet I will upload another of my ugly looking pictures to scare you, guess ure my next rape victim.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mynd1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deepfreezer:
you seen nothing yet I will upload another of my ugly looking pictures to scare you, guess ure my next rape victim.
Nah! Go and rape ur mother first.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
mynd1:
like it or not, it's you first. stupid girl.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
mynd1:
like it or not, it's you first. stupid girl..
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mynd1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deepfreezer:
like it or not, it's you first. stupid girl.
I was on my own doing my thing jeje and u start insulting me just because I am saying my own piece of mind. Now am giving it back to u so that next time,u will learn how to be civil. Like I said before go and rape ur mama first.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
mynd1:
I was on my own doing my thing jeje and u start insulting me just because I am saying my own piece of mind. Now am giving it back to u so that next time,u will learn how to be civil. Like I said before go and rape ur mama first.
you werent speaking your mind, you were vomitting what you already was programmed to vomit. which unfortunately doesn't go down well with me and some other people.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mynd1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deepfreezer:
you werent speaking your mind, you were vomitting what you already was programmed to vomit. which unfortunately doesn't go down well with me and some other people.
And that gives right to insult me abi U should be shamed of urself.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bashydemy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
sdindan:

Ewu Cotonu. who's talking about Biafra here?
Sorry ewu Aba i know where you belong.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Deepfreezer(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
And that gives right to insult me abi U should be shamed of urself.
you insulted me too and called out my MOM. that's worse
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Bookiemart01(f): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Calm down and take some chill pill biko

mile12crises:
Irritating animal from Daura.....

Let him "decisively" deal with the comatose economy and the Fulani menace before venturing into Rivers.

You are not welcomed in Rivers state......better stay put in Equatorial Guinea

You can even start rearing guinea fowl over there for all we care

Moronic Daura slowpoke
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Djmamman(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
introvertedsoul:

Oh you are threatening him now, aren't you?
The same ones who insulted GEJ with reckless abandon.
As you guys said back then, this is a democratic dispensation.
Hypocrites!

Sorry I am about to Lost you on contact, I am not threatening your brother between good and bad and what will be the end of chosen bad, and to my own perception it may not speak well for any nature of community to insult his old one's. but if he think calling president Buhari any name any how simply for the order of FREEDOM of speech let him go ahead.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by philosopy: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
DabELLs:

Tell me how did Jonathan fought corruption?

haaaha, stop evading the simple question; what has PMB done and achieved so far, dont include fighting corruption, that is old new and also, let us assume that Jonathan for his tenure did not fight corruption. What Pmb given us so far for voting him, what tangible thing has he accomplished? Just asking
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2016
philosopy:

haaaha, stop evading the simple question; what has PMB done and achieved so far, dont include fighting corruption, that is old new and also, let us assume that Jonathan for his tenure did not fight corruption. What Pmb given us so far for voting him, what tangible thing has he accomplished? Just asking
That is how people like you always fail examinations. look at the question I asked and your reply. undecided
My question was "how did Jonathan fought corruption?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by ayodelegbenga7(m): 4:11am On Mar 19, 2016
ayodelegbenga7:

ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM DIABETES?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with
Diabetes medication and feel in control of your life again.
We can help you deal with the root cause of Diabetes and
also gradually Reduce the Blood sugar level In your system
until you finally become free in 30 days with a natural supplement without any side effect.
This supplement is called GLUCOFIT. It has the prestigious Kosher Seal which makes it acceptable to the Jews. The
Jews don't take anything that isn't 100% natural. In fact,
they don't even take bread with yeast! They believe in no
additives.
It also has other seals including the Halal and Islamic seals.
These are Seals of highest form of purity including our
own NAFDAC in Nigeria
You can get this delivered to your doorstep all over the
country within days.
To learn more or place your order;
Call/whatsapp: 08066876165
E-mail: ayodelegbenga7@yahoo.com
BBM Pin 32DCC669

ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM DIABETES?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with
Diabetes medication and feel in control of your life again.
We can help you deal with the root cause of Diabetes and
also gradually Reduce the Blood sugar level In your system
until you finally become free in 30 days with a natural supplement without any side effect.
This supplement is called GLUCOFIT. It has the prestigious Kosher Seal which makes it acceptable to the Jews. The
Jews don't take anything that isn't 100% natural. In fact,
they don't even take bread with yeast! They believe in no
additives.
It also has other seals including the Halal and Islamic seals.
These are Seals of highest form of purity including our
own NAFDAC in Nigeria
You can get this delivered to your doorstep all over the
country within days.
To learn more or place your order;
Call/whatsapp: 08066876165
E-mail: ayodelegbenga7@yahoo.com
BBM Pin 32DCC669

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by cardoctor(m): 5:26am On Mar 19, 2016
You have to firstly arrest the sponsors before punishing them. Abi?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by SpaceTour: 10:17am On May 05, 2020
The cursed Rivers cultist kinematics was never on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.