Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors (47363 Views)

Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Krismart(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Decibel:
Agatu massacre is still fresh in our memories
Those ones are not APC nah
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by chinjo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
What has buhari done about all the Youth Corps members that were killed in KANO because Buhari lost the 2011 General election?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Way to go!

The Killings in Rivers State must stop...

Wike cannot go on Killing spree in the name of politics..
Do you have any evidence that Wike is behind this sporadic killings?...

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by bonechamberlain(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
mile12crises:
Irritating animal from Daura.....

Let him "decisively" deal with the comatose economy and the Fulani menace before venturing into Rivers.

You are not welcomed in Rivers state......better stay put in Equatorial Guinea

You can even start rearing guinea fowl over there for all we care

Moronic Daura slowpoke

thank u, he has broken silence on rivers, but decided to be deaf and dumb on the terrorism of his Fulani brothers, useless hypocrite. angry

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by mohciz69(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
he didn't say anything about the Agatu killing done by his Kinsmen... he should go and sit down somewhere jo

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Ibj50(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Don't waste ur time with that guy biko. He is full of hate and has nothing good to offer. He has many monikers here,have been monitoring his hateful comments though!
you look beautiful smiley
mynd1:
lol. Don't waste ur time with that guy biko. He is full of hate and has nothing good to offer. He has many monikers here,have been monitoring his hateful comments though!
you look beautiful
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Achorise: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Amechi generated the violence by making threats and heating up the polity, now he is running to Lagos.Buhari should caution him.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Krismart(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
They made him chief in Equatorial Guinea, he is probably talking from his throne over there
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by jmichlins(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rapidx:

So the hundreds dying everyday from Fulani cattle readers wielding illegal military weapons do not deserve a presidential statement?
guy reason as human. The president decides to put a stop to the killings of my people over there at rivers is my gain if he likes let his place burn for all i care that his business but the security of life and properties of rivers state is a plus for a potential investor and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
sdindan:
Truly this Buhari is not our president.

Always making speeches outside Nigeria.

I dont really understand.

...you are right, Buhari is not our president. He is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Flexherbal(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
What of Aguta killing?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by SycophanticGoat: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I wonder why you didn't shove a dick in Oga Jona's mouth when Boko Haram took our military for a ride eh?

Cuz I ain't no gay bro.. You can go shove yours in his mouth if you so wish... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by sammychimex(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Decibel:
Agatu massacre is still fresh in our memories

I wonder why he is not addressing his Fulani brothers or is it because APC is victim now. Anyway violence is bad for our country let us agree with him.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pa Buhari, General, Sir, please grant me this one incident to show once and for all that once a soldier is a soldier.

The actors of this crime have shown that they are not fit to cohabitate with normal human beings.

Please unleash a crack team of commandos to the area and embed some investigative arm of the police in it but leave them no doubt that this is a military exercise.

They should be quickly tried.

Thank you Sir.

I'm really not a violent man but this is what evil people understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by cktheluckyman: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Whoever is behind this violence should have it in mind that should the military be involved in this, they'll have no one but themselves to blame.

I will hate to see PMB declare a state of emergency in Rivers state, I will not tell well for the government of Rivers state, so Wike should wake up and act now...
Enough of this infantile threat about a state of emergency in Rivers state!! Buhari would never get the required 2/3 votes from the Senate needed to achieve that. Besides if SOE is to be considered Bornu and Benue should top the list not Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Aminukargi1: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Remember was talking to Nigerians there
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by onatisi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
otokx:
Is he back?
His arrival got postponed. He will now visit 2 more countries before coming back briefly grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fulani killing people, no reply.

Hausas murdered yoruba no reply.

Apc member killed brimestone and fire.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by Abeymills(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Yeye president highly hypocritical wat have u done about ur Fulani demons kinsmen killing n destroying?nonsense zombies are jubilating brainless souls d worst president ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by banio: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Magnus Abbey will dance to the music. He killed his people because of his senate ambition
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by kizaronto: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=jmichlins post=43798901] so people should keep dying in rivers state because of few people in the north.

U called it few people dyeing in the north? Do u really exist in this planet? I don't think u have any business in this forum since u can not get ur fact right.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by GreenNaij: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
A state of Emergency is urgently needed sir!
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by truthspeaks: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wat of d wave of attacks by fulani herdsmen, wat has he 2 say? Wat a hypocrite of a leader
Clerverly:
Way to go!

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by joseph1832(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Cuz I ain't no gay bro.. You can go shove yours in his mouth if you so wish... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Well neither am I. But still, you're the one who first spoke about shoving a dick up the president's mouth... So over to you. tongue

cktheluckyman:

Enough of this infantile threat about a state of emergency in Rivers state!! Buhari would never get the required 2/3 votes from the Senate needed to achieve that. Besides if SOE is to be considered Bornu and Benue should top the list not Rivers
Hmm, and hope you remember who hold the majority seat in the senate? Besides, how are you so sure? Are you a member of the senate for you to have this cryptic information? tongue

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by slap1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
How far for your cattle-rearing kinsmen? Any package for them?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by onatisi(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
When will buhari issue stern warnings to his Fulani brothers causing mayhem and killing people all over the nation?
All the atrocities committed by Fulani since buhari came into power has not been condemned by buhari,what this means is that buhari is fully supportive of their atrocities.just like the adage says "silence means consent"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by jogojogo: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
sdindan:

And what impact or diffrence does that make? You re just beating about the BUSH

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by dokyOloye: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Way to go!

his supporters killed hundreds of ppl in 2011 when he failed, what has he done about it?
Are his brother herdsmen not killing ppl in Benue,Plateau,Nassarawa,etc,what has he done about it?
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by jmichlins(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=kizaronto post=43802901][/quote] i care not should everyone in the north perish for all i care. Am from south so the safety of south is my concern. Whoever that can guarantee that is welcomed by me
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by banio: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
What of Aguta killing?

Over 500 people massacre in Agatu, yet NASS is keeping quiet. This ethnic cleansing is an impeachable offence.
Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by sniper77(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
I do not support violence and killing of innocent citizens. If Mr. President truly vowed to deal with the people responsible for political killings in rivers state am in full support.
Mr President when are you going to deal mercilessly with the armed fulani herdsmen killing farmers all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors by shammah1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm telling you
sdindan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.