Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? (5404 Views)

Tesco Manager Filmed In Sex Act With Teenage Employee / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by mazechdotcom: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Viral video shows elderly woman locking lips with teenage boy inside elevator. Boy pushed her away!
Read on...

Surveillance footage showing a very creepy encounter between an elderly woman and a teenage boy in an elevator has gone viral on the internet. In the video, the woman took the boy by surprise when only two of them were in the lift. Little did she know there was surveillance video inside the elevator!!

See what else she did!

Read more and watch the video...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/abuse

***Featuring***

Latest Jobs.

If you're looking for job, don't miss this!

Several new jobs in various fields have just been posted

See details and apply –

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs

Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by chocolateme(f): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
She is feeling hawt

1 Like

Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by mazechdotcom: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hhmm...
What does she want

Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by obiorathesubtle: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed eeew!
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by Synzu(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
I think she wants to feel what she hasn't felt in a long time. She chose an inappropriate candidate tho. That boy is just too small!!
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Apparently she needs a fresh blood
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by postonmazech: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Did she smoke weed? grin grin
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
the boy almost got lucky **rubbish assumption**
When i tell someone that i was once raped by a lady, they will just laugh at me. one can planely see how desperate and determined she was to molest the little boy. the boy is just lucky it was inside an elevator because if it were inside her private apartment, she would have collected what she wanted by fire by force.
i can never forget the day i was raped too. it realy has a detrimental psychological impact. it can make one to grow up and be heterophopic (just like me). well such is life;

1 Like

Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by mazechdotcom: 2:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Hhmm...
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 16, 2016
She wants tender cucumber!
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by lilmax(m): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2016
There are some women you dont just allow to rape you cheesy
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by Lastdays: 6:06am On Mar 16, 2016
End time woman
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by talktomazech: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2016
This is serious! undecided
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by Mprex(f): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2016
holy cow!
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by gerrardomendes(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2016
blood of Mohammed!!!!
Re: See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? by mazechdotcom: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh, wahala everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away / As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? / Lady Says Man Gave Her 500k Just Two Hours After Meeting Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.