Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away (5348 Views)

Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. / 6 Painful But True Questions Guys 25 And Above Should Ask Themselves / GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
1. Are you a virgin? Seriously why are you asking, are you a virgin yourself? Are you hunting for virgins? Are you a ritualist?

2. How many guys have you slept with? Oh, so you want information to use against me in the future? No thanks.

3. How can a beautiful girl like you not be taken? It’s because I’m over qualified *rolls eyes* Most guys think this question is flattering, it's not.

4. Don’t you want to get married? I mostly get asked this question when I refuse to give a guy my number

5. What about your boyfriend? I get asked this question when I say I’m broke, excuse me, he’s not an atm

6. When are you going to get married? I don’t even know how to reply to this

7. Are you on your period? How does that information improve your life? You sound like a ritualist also.

8. You want money? Like seriously, I want money? Is there ever a time someone doesn’t want money?

9. What are you wearing? And they have a habit of asking this at night. I see what you’re doing there, I’m not your girlfriend or wife, it’s none of your business.

10. Anything for me? I don’t understand, did you send me on an errand? Is it your birthday?

11. Why don’t you smile more? It’s called a resting bitch face. Resting. Bitch. Face.

12. Have you cum yet? Boyfriends and husbands beware, this is the worst and most annoying question to ask during *coughs*

13. Am I the best you’ve been with? I don’t know, are you?

14. Why can’t you stay on your natural hair? I love long full hair, I love experimenting with different hairstyles, I was brought up this way, and please men and women are not the same, just because you stay on your bololo doesn’t mean I have to. Btw, it's not your money I spend on my hair.

15. Why do you makeup? Is it your face?

16. Why do you like pink so much? Because it’s pretty, is it a crime!

17. Why do you like romance novels so much? Why do you like movies that involve a lot of violence?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

This is wicked...
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
What's wicked here now undecided

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by cygnus05(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Which kind wahala be this undecided
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Hillzy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
This question can only be ask by fckboiz

5 Likes

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Likei(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
18. can we have sex?

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
What is wrong in asking those questions?

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Fuqman(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
If you ask, they say no!.... If you don't ask, they say, why don't you ask? Frankly, Women are really complicated and confused beings.

17 things my ass..

9 Likes

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Love Machine:
What is wrong in asking those questions?
They are just too inappropriate. It is not your concern to know if she's a virgin, or what she's putting on to bed, or why she doesn't stay on her natural hair. These are not productive questions to ask anyone, they come off as rude and insultive even if you meant no harm. Like a previous commenter said, only %^("boys ask these questions.

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fuqman:
If you ask, they say no!.... If you don't ask, they say, why don't you ask? Frankly, Women are really complicated and confused beings.

17 things my ass..
My dear, ask the right questions. There's nothing complicated or confusing there.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by fadigalfemi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
1. Are you a virgin? Seriously why are you asking, are you a virgin yourself? Are you hunting for virgins? Are you a ritualist?

2. How many guys have you slept with? Oh, so you want information to use against me in the future? No thanks.

3. How can a beautiful girl like you not be taken? It’s because I’m over qualified *rolls eyes* Most guys think this question is flattering, it's not.

4. Don’t you want to get married? I mostly get asked this question when I refuse to give a guy my number

5. What about your boyfriend? I get asked this question when I say I’m broke, excuse me, he’s not an atm

6. When are you going to get married? I don’t even know how to reply to this

7. Are you on your period? How does that information improve your life? You sound like a ritualist also.

8. You want money? Like seriously, I want money? Is there ever a time someone doesn’t want money?

9. What are you wearing? And they have a habit of asking this at night. I see what you’re doing there, I’m not your girlfriend or wife, it’s none of your business.

10. Anything for me? I don’t understand, did you send me on an errand? Is it your birthday?

11. Why don’t you smile more? It’s called a resting bitch face. Resting. Bitch. Face.

12. Have you cum yet? Boyfriends and husbands beware, this is the worst and most annoying question to ask during *coughs*

13. Am I the best you’ve been with? I don’t know, are you?

14. Why can’t you stay on your natural hair? I love long full hair, I love experimenting with different hairstyles, I was brought up this way, and please men and women are not the same, just because you stay on your bololo doesn’t mean I have to. Btw, it's not your money I spend on my hair.

15. Why do you makeup? Is it your face?

16. Why do you like pink so much? Because it’s pretty, is it a crime!

17. Why do you like romance novels so much? Why do you like movies that involve a lot of violence?
I love dis

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

What other questions do you want them to ask ehn? grin
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Jay542(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
I wonder who still ask most of these questions Girls ask no12 tooangry
no5lipsrsealed
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Splinz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

What other questions do you want them to ask ehn? grin

I just tire... Meanwhile, are you a virgin? undecided
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Divay22(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
hahahahahaha

WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SEE ME..... see you for wetin undecided,my papa send me money through you grin

BABE THAT GUY I SAW YOU WITH, HIS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND ?:.No o, why he go be my boyfriend na my bodyguard come beat me grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
When you girls are so dumb to be creative in chats.. Why won't we ask all these useless questions....

9 Likes

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Splinz:

I just tire... Meanwhile, are you a virgin? undecided

Do I look like one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Fuqman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
My dear, ask the right questions. There's nothing complicated or confusing there.
A guy can ask those questions and look fly meanwhile, another can do the same and look stupid. In addition, the questions does not necessarily matters but, the chemistry,...... In other words, the connection or bond or common feeling between two people.

5 Likes

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
dingbang:
When you girls are so dumb to be creative in chats.. Why won't we ask all these useless questions....

lmao... Is that your excuse? Girls take note o, they are saying it's because we are dumb and uncreative that's why they ask. Please let us be more creative, biko.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fuqman:
Another guy can ask those questions and look fly meanwhile, another can do the same and look stupid. In addition, the questions does not necessarily matters but, the chemistry,...... In other words, the connection or bond or common feeling between two people.
yeah I agree with you there.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Splinz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Do I look like one?

Sorry, my ancestor. smiley
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Fuqman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
yeah I agree with you there.
Thank you. Cheers to a glass of wine.

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Splinz:

lmao. You dey find trouble this evening.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
lmao... Is that your excuse? Girls take note o, they are saying it's because we are dumb and uncreative that's why they ask. Please let us be more creative, biko.
I can bet my entire salary u can't keep a conversation going
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by PsychopathicG: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
O
L
O
S
H
Ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Splinz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
One Most Annoying Question Girls Must Stop Asking Guys Forthwith!

1. Do you love me?— WTF! Is it your love? undecided

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
dingbang:
I can bet my entire salary u can't keep a conversation going
challenge accepted! Drop your whatsapp number.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Splinz:
One Most Annoying Question Girls Must Stop Asking Guys Forthwith!

1. Do you love me?— WTF! Is it your love? undecided
rotfl... I must admit, girls ask annoying questions too. I should make a post on that.

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by kaboninc(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
What you consider productive could easily be silly to another.

I've met girls who ask if am a virgin.. .

I've had girls who ask the size of my kini...

What you think is inappropriate to one is just normal to the other.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Splinz:

angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
what are the right questions dear? Please just list them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Opening A Padlock Without Its Keys / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation / Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.