Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

20½ Signs A Girl Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You (3796 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
It sucks to have a crush on a girl and be scared to approach her simply because you’re unsure if she feels the same way. No one wants to be embarrassed, right? Then you might wanna look out for some of these signs before asking her out.

1. Staring:

We all love staring. When we see something fascinating, something of interest, someone attractive, something extraordinary, we stare. We can’t help it, it’s sort of a reflex action for humans.
The best part about girls staring is that you can easily catch them staring at you, that’s if the girl in question isn’t Flash. The reason behind this is when girls stare at their crushes, their minds go on lengthy trips and begin imagining a future with their dream guy(s). Think dating, marriage, kids, getting old, etc.

2. Touching:

This could be REALLY subtle. You’ll probably think it was coincidence or whatever but trust me, if a girl happens to “mistakenly” touch your hand or anywhere else on your body, a little too many times, she most likely has a crush on you.

3. Compliments:

Girls hardly ever compliment guys. Well except she’s your best friend or sister. So if a girl sincerely compliments you on your haircut, clothes, shoes, then she really does like you.

4. Smiling:

Does she smile at you 50 out of 50 times? If she does, she likes you.
However be sure to differentiate between a regular smile and the “crush” smile…..It’s pretty easy!!

5. Cluelessness:

This is one trick we use to get our crushes to hang out with us longer.
When you’re involved in conversations with us, we pretend to be clueless about points you’re trying to make. You’ll obviously want to keep explaining yourself till we “get it”. This way, we prolong conversations and you spend more time with us. Ta-da!!

6. “The Voice”:

Girls do this a whole lot it’s become annoying. When they’re around a guy they like, they suddenly begin talking with what they believe to be a “sexy” accent. This is supposed to be seductive and make the guy(s) see them in a more feminine light.

7. Phone calls:

Girls don’t call guys. Well we do, mostly when we need their help. But if a girl takes time out to ‘check up on you” frequently, she likes you. End of story!!

8. False Pretence:

She gives signals that she likes you but when someone teases her about dating you, she pretends not to like the idea and you generally. This is a scam, do NOT fall for it.

9. Hugs:

I chose not to mix this up with touching because although, hugs=touching, touching=/=hugs. A shy girl would never initiate an hug. An outspoken girl, however, will initiate hugs if she likes you.

10. Niceness:

She’s nice to you, she’s nice to your friends. Everyone in your family likes her and they’ll soon start asking if you two are an item or not.

11. Daydreaming:

She can hardly hold a conversation without getting lost in your eyes. And the minute you try to revive her is just about where she imagined you two on the aisle.

12. Tells a close friend:

The day I tell my friends who my crush is, my life will be over. But if this girl has a really cool best friend, she might tell her about you. Notice the way her friend(s) act when around you. That’s where the magic lies.

13. “Oh My lippy”:

This is supposed to be “sexy”, at least to the opposite sex. There are just two moments a girl feels the urge to lick her lips. Either they’re dry or she wants a kiss. If it isn’t the former, it’s DEFINITELY the latter. Good luck!!

14. Weaves:

A girl who likes you will never take her hands off her hair when talking to you. This is supposed to be cute, I suppose.

15. Similar interests:

I don’t like Kanye West(No offence).However, if someday I meet a guy I really really like, I might end up listening to his songs all day long. Just to make it seem like we have things in common.

16. Project Partners:

There’s a class project and rather than partnering with her girlfriends, she chooses you. It’s quite clear man.

17. Jealousy:

Notice how her mood changes when she sees you with another girl. When a girl likes you and she sees you with a different girl, it’s cheating….At least to her.

18. Social media:

Why will I like all your pictures on Instagram, your status updates on Facebook and BBM if I don’t like you. I have other things to do with my time but you’re really that important to me.

19. Visiting:

A girl who likes you will find every opportunity to see you. She’ll drop by your house and go, “I came to see my aunt five blocks away and thought I’d stop by” or “I came to borrow your mathematics textbook”. Don’t believe the lies.

20. Meet My Family:

She invites you to family gatherings. You’ll prolly think this is nothing until you turn up and realise you’re the only guy from school. Don’t be surprised they know a lot about you, she told them.

And finally;

20½. I live in Nigeria and I honestly do NOT know any girl who’d choose this option which is why I made it half a point.
But truth is the ultimate way to find out a girl’s true feelings towards you is if she tells you.
Should you ask her? I don’t know!! You decide!!!

Hope this post was helpful and hope the girl you like likes you back.

You might want to check out the counter post right here.

Have a beautiful night/day. Xoxo

Source: https://younganddogged./2016/03/15/she-loves-me-she-loves-me-not-20%c2%bd-signs-a-girl-likes-you/#more-460

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by digitite: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
If she doesn't have the guts to say it for real, its her goddam bizness. have better things to do with my time than observing all these shits.

1 Like

Re: 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by Rexhenrex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
summary pls

Re: 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by DanceVille: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tell me more Op. The thing wey person don hear couples of time..
Waiting for counter thread. Lol!
Re: 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
digitite:
If she doesn't have the guts to say it for real, its her goddam bizness. have better things to do with my time than observing all these shits.
And how many girls can do that? undecided
Re: 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op ur last sentence finished everything
Re: 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by digitite: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well, I don't go after uncivilized girls. The ones who knows what they want can be forthcoming.

1 Like

Re: 20½ Signs A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

I just tire o lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

6 Places Ladies Want You To Touch Them 18+ ] / Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man / My Crush Told Me This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.