Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. (20385 Views)

Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians / Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus / Why Do People Living Abroad Rarely Help Their Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by cremedelacreme: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
dandollaz:

just said my mind i just visited a friend of mine in his new apartment 2bed flat new house in igando,imagine its 150k i no believem until he show me receipt,while me dey pay 350k for agip for old house even the lawyer tell me landlord wan increase.

Exactly, an old 2 bedroom flats in average neighborhoods like Agip/Rumueme/Ada George/Iwofe/Rumuigbo/Mgbuoba is around 400/500k. Areas like Odili road/Trans Amadi Gardens/GRA Phases 1-4 na from 1.2M upwards.
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by mamaafrik(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
1......RUSH,every one in lagos is alwayz running after one another,2......NOISE,from buy ur orange to groundnut,to generator and music(xtains,muslim and naija music),3......PIDGIN ENGLISH,dat one na die,4....STENCHES,lagos and smell hen?,from body odour to gutter odour to exhaust fume except if na tushed side,going to Lagos is a headache and hell to me,

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by IkpuMmadu: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Another thing is the loud and obnoxious Yoruba woman that us so bleached and will curse the hell out of you. Then the Yoruba parties ...

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by akigbemaru: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lagos
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
ElGrande:
In lagos!! Everybody is moving TOO FAST!!!!!

Lalasticlala
ogbeni e b like say u b lalasticlala nebor fr ajegunle....oya pankere com lash dis guy 2
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by olatex25(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
dandollaz:

just said my mind i just visited a friend of mine in his new apartment 2bed flat new house in igando,imagine its 150k i no believem until he show me receipt,while me dey pay 350k for agip for old house even the lawyer tell me landlord wan increase.
for ur mind, come to enter meta.. where A room self is cost 360k..
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by olatex25(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
dandollaz:

for ur mind, come to enter ebute meta.. where A room self is cost 360k..
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by fexichi(f): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
cremedelacreme:
I disagree with number 3, apart from highbrow areas in Lagos, house rent in other areas are not too expensive. You need to live in Port Harcourt to understand what I mean. cheesy
Gosh! Rent in port Harcourt is just too high! The houses are not even that wonderful.
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by dandollaz: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
olatex25:

for ur mind, come to enter meta.. where A room self is cost 360k..
ph generally is expensive,i know lagos have expensive area too but at least low class still dey for eko.
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by pankere(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
ElGrande:
In lagos!! Everybody is moving TOO FAST!!!!!

Lalasticlala
Grammyz:

ogbeni e b like say u b lalasticlala nebor fr ajegunle....oya pankere com lash dis guy 2
ElGrande oya lie down dia! angry

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by olatex25(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
dandollaz:

ph generally is expensive,i know lagos have expensive area too but at least low class still dey for eko.
u are right.... dere are some area's u lent two bedroom flat @120k here in lag. place like subiri, ajangbadi, magbon..
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Eko, ilu ogbon, u can neva base in lag nd be mumu cheesy. Laye o eyin nlanders ko jo wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
My thread made fp....wow...celebration party at my house tonight by 9pm ask cruzita for directions grin

Dresscode..:Any shirt with "Sly's Fp thread celebrations"..imprinted on the back...ask wildflame I hear he knows someone who knows how 'customize' note:all shirts must be imported from america grin ask Kingcheezypuff tats his/her area right there..

Gate fee..:Guy (alone):N3500
Guy with a bottle of wine:N3200
Guy with Girl (fine girl):N1800
Guy with Girl (ugly girl) :N350,000
Guy with Guy (gays):N2000 for more info call Durentt
Girl:N500
Girl with girl (Lez) :N1000,if yhur willing to share the girl with a guy N200
Girl with a truckload of female friends:Freeeeeeeee!!!

Music by:,MrsPhyno.grin

Sorry jare...My phone got spoilt since yesterday,I just got it did today...How una dey...anyone miss me?? Fearlesschicken are we still fighting??
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
My thread made fp....wow...celebration party at my house tonight by 9pm ask cruzita for directions grin

Dresscode..:Any shirt with "Sly's Fp thread celebrations"..imprinted on the back...ask wildflame I hear he knows someone who knows how 'customize' note:all shirts must be imported from america grin ask Kingcheezypuff tats his/her area right there..

Sorry jare...My phone got spoilt since yesterday,I just got it did today...How una dey...anyone miss me?? Fearlesschicken are we still fighting??
grin grin
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by ElGrande: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Iamlordgee:

You think Lalasticlala is someone? Really?
How many of you know that Lalasticlala is only
an online app designed for tapping trending
pictures from twitter handles with certain
celebrity and political tags?
It is also an app that scans NL for front page
requests. Recently upgraded to include traffic
tweets from @gidi_traffic.
Come to think of it, or do you think any human
being would actually sit in front of his laptop
24/7 with 360degrees twitter surveillance and
NL post surveillance in a country of little or no
power supply plus very high cost of fuel? Yet
not even have his own opinions shared online? I
mean, we read seuns posts in dog or advert
sections, we read ishiloves post in romance
section...(I guess)....but this lala of a stick...all
you see is that if he is viewing a thread, two
things are about to happen, it's either that
thread goes down or it makes front page...or
better still, someone somewhere in Nigeria gets
a ban...hehehehe
Or you see programmed comments like "pls
include a source in your write up" signalling that
the app is about to take you to FP. Lol
Oh give me a break you dogmatist. Let's be
realistic for once okay?
Is there really anyone behind that moniker cos I
think it's just an app.
You still they ask me?..I thought you were so sure with all the sh!t your wrote up there...
Lalastic.lala is a person oga if you've been on NL long enough you'll know #itooknow. angry
Even if its an app its still lala that's managing it grin
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:

Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by cruzita(f): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:

u no well ooo,yeye boy abi na man self
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
My thread made fp....wow...celebration party at my house tonight by 9pm ask cr.uzita for directions grin

Dresscode..:Any shirt with "Sly's Fp thread celebrations"..imprinted on the back...ask wildfl.ame I hear he knows someone who knows how 'customize' note:all shirts must be imported from america grin ask Kingcheez.ypuff tats his/her area right there..

Guy with Guy (gays):N2000 for more info call Dur.entt

Music by:,MrsPhy.no.grin

Sorry jare...My phone got spoilt since yesterday,I just got it did today...How una dey...anyone miss me?? Fearle.sschicken are we still fighting??
"his/her"! I'm a chick!......goodbye.
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by ayopo10(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lagos is the land of opportunities.
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
cruzita:
u no well ooo,yeye boy abi na man self
cool
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
"his/her"! I'm a chick!......goodbye.
Goodbye too :-/
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:

Goodbye too :-/
SlyIssac you do know I'm Valerie right
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
SlyIssac you do know I'm Valerie right
Sure,Who else says 'bye,goodbye' on here...what's wrong with yhur old moniker...yesterday queen 2day king...gender disorder?? grin
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:

Sure,Who else says 'bye,goodbye' on here...what's wrong with yhur old moniker...yesterday queen 2day king...gender disorder?? grin
grin Ya'll always sayin' somethin' like that....
....nothin' wrong with it I like this better.
I'm displayin' my love fer cheese snacks
an I'm king! grin
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by fearlesschicken: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hey! op! why do you keep mentioning my name on your threads! Leave me alone! :angry
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Ya'll always sayin' somethin' like that....
....nothin' wrong with it I like this better.
I'm displayin' my love fer cheese snacks
an I'm king! grin
Welldone o.bye wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
fearlesschicken:
Hey! op! why do you keep mentioning my name on your threads! Leave me alone! :angry
Isn't it obvious...Am in love!! undecided
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Benjamite01: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
I have been to South Africa,Kenya and Dubai in the last one year and i live in Lagos. Lagos is still the Cheapest and Lagos is very Cheap to live.If you have not step out of Nigeria Please dont argue.
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by ElGrande: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
Isn't it obvious...Am in love!! undecided
Lol,na she fine pass na...
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
ElGrande:

Lol,na she fine pass na...

Dude were yhu been?..how's work n yhur bae wink
Re: 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. by ElGrande: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:

Dude were yhu been?..how's work n yhur bae wink
Bro work fine,bae.is aiit....I hve been here n there grin Mods no gree unban me sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / See The Rusty Nature Of Enugu Railway Station.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.