Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! (3265 Views)

This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / This Illuminati Guys Are Hell Bent On Recruiting Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by falconey(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
jopretty:
I don't think there's anything wrong telling your lady how much you earn. A sensible and wise lady who truly loves you will help plan your life by such knowledge as she will be cautious of asking too much or for unnecessary stuffs.

LwKm yeah right, all ladies look wise and sensible.

Still they dig ya

1 Like

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by jopretty(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2016
I believe you just stopped at "lady" and didn't bother to complete the reading. smiley
falconey:

LwKm yeah right, all ladies look wise and sensible.

Still they dig ya
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by xendra: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Its better to not say anything than to lie........Tell her you will tell her when you feel comfortable about it. in your own nice way though.....and try to know really why she asked, she cant just say because she is your girlfriend.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Pumpkin34(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2016
firstking01:
Blackpumpkincheesy
Hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by firstking01(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Hahahahahahahaha grin
i just love your colourcheesy
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Ifakiland(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2016
wats d big deal? tell her how much u earn....is it not ds worthless naira ur earning ni abi u dey earn pass money ni....abeg park one side.
ure scared if u tell her she will leech u, den I guess u not man enuf to handle a woman.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:
We met last month and everything going smoothly...And then all of a sudden she asks me what i earn as salary?

I just skillfully waved the question off but she's been pestering me to tell her. Now her mood has changed because i didn't.

To me there are certain questions that should be asked at a certain time and i felt she should understand that.

I feel she's being nosy....what would you do in this situation guys?

She definitely in it for the money bt I don't know wot ure in it for? I hope it's not love sha cos that gal don't love u. It's all about d money for her and she not even ashamed to say it. Typical gold digger question. So if ur in it just for the fun then enjoy bt don't tell nobody how much u really earn or does she want to get u a higher paying job? Lol
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by seunajia: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2016
That is a very tactless question to ask in less than a month of relationship. Without asking she should be intelligent enough to guess using your living standards and the kind of projects you do. It is sth she'll eventually know if she's patient. Red flag.

I will try as much as possible to politely tell her it is none of her business at this time. However, if she insists, I won't bat an eyelid before giving her a random figure considerably lower than my earnings.

What kinda nosy girl is that? Even my fada no know how much my salary is.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Pumpkin34(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2016
firstking01:
i just love your colourcheesy
thanks dear.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by firstking01(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Pumpkin34:
thanks dear.
where in ph do you reside??
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by queenfav(f): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Acidosis:
A girl who wants to eat your money won't ask such.

She asked because she wants to know whether you're capable of getting married soon.

What's her age?
Thank u for enlightening them...Its very fundamental that a woman knows the financial stand of a man she is involved with.That way it helps them to plan their future together especially where both are of marriageable age.Besides, i see nothing wrong in answering the question, honesty is key except you don't see yourself being with the person for the long haul.Its even better for the man,so she knows whats up early and decide if she can cope or not.

1 Like

Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
queenfav:
Thank u for enlightening them...Its very fundamental that a woman knows the financial stand of a man she is involved with.That way it helps them to plan their future together especially where both are of marriageable age.Besides, i see nothing wrong in answering the question, honesty is key except you don't see yourself being with the person for the long haul.Its even better for the man,so she knows whats up early and decide if she can cope or not.

I agree with your points. Money issues should never be made hidden in any meaningful relationship. Meaningful in the sense that both parties share the same vision to settle down.
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by adeboi1991(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
prince3009:

I did and she gave me the answer i expected....

"Nothing!...I just want to know...am i not your girlfriend?"
then u give her a fake figure
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Acidbath: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:
We met last month and everything going smoothly...And then all of a sudden she asks me what i earn as salary?

I just skillfully waved the question off but she's been pestering me to tell her. Now her mood has changed because i didn't.

To me there are certain questions that should be asked at a certain time and i felt she should understand that.

I feel she's being nosy....what would you do in this situation guys?

Useless thread created by a failed f@gg0t. grin
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

I don't believe in God. I was created by a failed f@gg0t. grin

grin grin
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Acidbath: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

Baby factory is my calling as an OSU.
grin grin

grin grin grin ok
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

grin grin grin ok...I was picked up from a gutter. I am a retardeen

cheesy
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Savedday: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Acidbath: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

I love when my dad m0lests me. I am now a f@g

cheesy

Pity. cheesy
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Acidbath: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

I want to act bestiality p0rn. My mumu parents give their full support.

shocked shocked

Ode. grin
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Acidbath: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

OSU is my heritage..we r cursed

grin grin

Good. grin
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Guderian(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Prince3009 so for past six years now.
You became mentally degraded
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Guderian:
Prince3009 so for past six years now.
You became mentally degraded

Rocktation farano

Rule 2
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

Ode. grin

Rocktation, farano

Take note
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

Useless thread created by a failed f@gg0t. grin

Rocktation, farano

Rule 2, 21
Re: She Is Hell Bent On Knowing What I Earn! by VenumX: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Look at this mumu op. After disgracing himself, he is now running to the mods. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Wary Of Him? / Will This Continue In Marriage? / I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.