Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger (3422 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2016
1 SHE'S STATUS-OBSESSED

The gold digger craves high status, thinking that she can gain it by how she looks and dresses. She’ll regularly snub people whom she perceives as having a low status , like the homeless or those working in service jobs. On dates, she’s more likely to appear impressed if men tell her they own an Audi R8 than if they mention that they help out at soup kitchens on Sundays.

2. SHE CLIMBS HER BOYFRIENDS

Instead of climbing the corporate ladder , the gold digger straps on her Manolos to use boyfriends as stepping stones. In fact, looking back on her relationship history, you’re likely to find that each guy she’s dated has been richer than the last. You’re her promotion to a more fabulous, expensive boyfriends

3. SHE'S OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE

Your ego is boosted when you consider that she’s so much hotter than you are, but bear in mind that this could be a bad sign. No offense, but if she’s miles better looking than you are, you have to wonder what she’s hoping to gain from the relationship. If you happen to have a fat wallet to accompany your great head of hair, it could be a sign that she’s hoping to increase her wealth by association.

4. SHE HAS A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT

Since she craves status and doesn’t have long-term goals, the gold digger walks around feeling entitled to the good life without feeling any need to lift a diamond-encrusted finger to achieve it.

5. SHE USES HER LOOKS FOR SHORT-TERM GAINS

She has to get to the front of the line at clubs , so she pops open a button on her cleavage-exposing top. She wants her neighbor to change her car tire so she won’t be late for lunch with the girls, so she walks over to him in a figure-flattering dress to make him drool. The gold digger uses her looks for short-term gain, and she probably charmed you that way too. But she doesn’t use her looks for long-term goals, simply because she doesn’t have any.

6. SHE HATES OTHER WOMEN

Always dressed in the finest clothing and looking gorgeous, the gold digger flaunts the fact that she likes to take care of herself. But it’s with other people’s money, of course. Since she places emphasis on her looks, she is wary of and competitive with other desirable women and dislikes their company if they are just as gorgeous or as status-endowed as she is. Clearly, her behavior is caught up in insecurity.

7. SHE WANTS EXPENSIVE GIFTS

When you give her something sentimental that doesn’t cost much but reminds you of a special time together, or you write her a heartfelt poem, she might give you a blank look or turn her nose up at the gift . She would’ve just preferred it if you bought her a pair of diamond earrings or those Jimmy Choo heels she pointed out the day before. The gold digger is eager for gifts that are caked with money instead of sentimental value.

8. HER FRIENDS ARE GOLD DIGGERS

As the saying goes, you can tell a lot about someone from the company they keep. If your
girlfriend spends time with other women who seem to show signs of being gold diggers, or you’ve heard gossip about their behavior, chances are she could well be influenced by their tendencies. It’s a good idea to keep your hand on your wallet.

9. SHE'S CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS

Your girlfriend has been interested in hearing about your career and financial status from day one. Though you might mistake her curiosity for interest in your life, she’s probably sussing you out to ensure you will be able to pay her way through the relationship.

10. SHE NEVER PAYS

When the bill arrives at the table, she pretends it doesn’t exist. It’s always up to you to settle it, and she never even offers to pay or go Dutch. Basically, a gold digger takes for granted that you’re a gentleman, and when it comes to shelling out money, you’re the one for the job.

http://vlive24..ca/2016/03/10-signs-shes-gold-digger.html?m=1

Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by amtaken(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nairaland boys always condemning ladies.

Most ladies nowadays are carrier-oriented and are doing very well on their own.

I see the way men feast their eyes on ladies when they are on the wheel of expensive cars but they will come here to talk about gold diggers.

If I hear!

If you like term me one, I don't care!

Am gainfully employed, plus am into business too.

I got enough gold in my compound to dig!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op we don see you .

You sabi 123 wella grin

Oya swerve ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>. undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
You don't need signs!!!

All girls are Gold Diggers!!!

I said so!!
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
she aint no gold digger but i aint messing with no broke nigga
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:

I see the way men feast their eyes on ladies when they are on the wheel of expensive cars but they will come here to talk about gold diggers.

If I hear!

It's not that deep ma'am. undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Maxi112: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
she aint no gold digger but i aint messing with no broke nigga
honey don't tell me u r a gold digger?
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Maxi112:
honey don't tell me u r a gold digger?

Is it affecting your future ambission if i am?

Or reducing ur life span?
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Maxi112: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Is it affecting your future ambission if i am?
Or reducing ur life span?
is just that, am alegic to them
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Maxi112:
is just that, am alegic to them

Thwn go to hell undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by amtaken(f): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Said who?

naijaboiy:

It's not that deep ma'am. undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Maxi112: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thwn go to hell undecided
u too
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Maxi112:
u too

cheesy dude i careless bou wat u tink
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Maxi112: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy dude i careless bou wat u tink
who cares? oya! shift make I pass..
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Maxi112:
who cares?
oya! shift make I pass..

Who is holding ya ass? cheesy
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:

If I hear!

baby, lets dig 'em gold together!
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na small thing dey vex you o. D guy likes you nau! wink
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
discoprophet:

I dont fancy fake ass people undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
discoprophet:

I dont fancy fake ass people undecided they dont last what they do dont last too why stress out a sweat over a thin line? undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by Maxi112: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

make I still pretend say I no see u, cause E-fight done dey hungry u this afternoon

and I no get that strength for now!
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by halfricanadian(f): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Maxi112:
make I still pretend say I no see u, cause E-fight done dey hungry u this afternoon

and I no get that strength for now!

Me? E- fights?

Nah sweety
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by ShayGirl(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nairaland and 10 signs/tips seem to be best of friends...

Sha lemme comment b4 it makes FP undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by AuroraB(f): 6:22pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin that no: 3 though grin grin
If she no dig gold wetin she go dig cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by dollyjoy(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You don't need signs!!!
All girls are Gold Diggers!!!
I said so!!
Including your sisters and mum right
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by rose54321: 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
Who are we to judge.

Do whatever rocks your boat dear. It's your life and you only live once.
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Including your sisters and mum right

Must it reach this level for drive home ur point??....

Are you "all girls"??

Why must you now specify my Mum and Sis...

No p.
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by dollyjoy(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Must it reach this level for drive home ur point??....

Are you "all girls"??

Why must you now specify my Mum and Sis...

No p.
E never reach quarrel. You stated that all girls are golddiggers,which lead to my asking if "all girls" include your sisters and mum since they are ladies t too.
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
E never reach quarrel. You stated that all girls are golddiggers,which lead to my asking if "all girls" include your sisters and mum since they are ladies t too.

Enjoy..
Re: 10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger by HITsquad: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol I naturally know gold diggers/romance scammers when I see them.

I have encountered with handful of them, It's an old scamming format known as "Facy" or "Legit"

How to spot them, They are desperate.. And can forgive anything lol... I mean anything at all. It doesn't matter what you do in the process of the "fake relationship"... they will still manage to forgive you lol...

And they are obviously Jobless, they might tell you they do this or they do that, but the fact is that they Jobless. cos they always got excess time to talk or chat every minute and every seconds of the day and night... You are their client and their job lol

How scammer go scam me wey be retired and a pioneer scammer? Smh

How do you expose them? Just keep playing broke as long as possible...

Remember, they knew you weren't broke that's why they targeted you in the first place...yes they targeted you.( to avoid looking suspicious they would target you casually and indirectly... maybe by doing something that would automatically get your attention,,, you would now be going after them yourself, thinking you are chasing them, without knowing it's all part of a well constructed plan, did I mention that they are smart? Cos they are smart)

For the fact that they already know you ain't broke its a challenge.. Now for you to play broke you need to convince them that you have recently gone bankrupt...

Then start observing them closely, Some might run away immediately... but the smartest and most experienced of them all would stick around for some time... Just to be 100% sure you are really broke.
and Once they are fully convinced that there won't be any gold to dig or scam off you... Violaaaaa! They would vanish in the thin air like a ghost... Mission failed grin

They would start 'targeting' the next unsuspecting victim by casually trying to get their attention.

Like I said they are usually smart... But as smart as they think they are... Sometimes I just enjoy making their mission long just keep them and myself occupied, it's entertaining to me lol. Playing dumb is one of my natural talents.

These people are typical romance scammers, except they use their actual legit Identity.

(1) (Reply)

Must The Husband Be The One To Initiate Sex? / Somebori, Pls Helep Me / My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.