Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? (3416 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by tspun(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
It was really a sad tuesday for me when I woke up and discovered that part of the money I intend using to move to a new apartment is gone.

How could she be so naive to think I will not find out was the question I kept asking myself as I was heading to my place of work.

I have discovered so many times that money keep disappearing from my pocket almost every week but because they are less than 5 thousand I just wave it off.

But this time she took it too far. When i got to my office I called her and told her I was looking for my money if she saw it, she said she didn't see any money.

Part of me was happy she did not agreed she took it, because I love her and I don't think I will ever trust her again if she stole from me.

I met her July 17th 2016 and we started dating July 30 and ever since then I have took care of her more than I have ever done to any other girl, I bought her a phone, took her to shopping regularly i gave her daily allowances because she was everything I wanted, she is beautiful, decent, semi introvert like me, I saw her as my perfect half and I planned to settle down with her Before she broke a year old relationship.

I decided to face the reality and I called her again this time I told her I new she took the money and she started stammering I ended up the call and text her to pack her things and leave

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
For someone that is a wife to be to be stealing from her future hubby is something so dangerous.
You can still give her one more chance on the condition she returns your money.
Love is truly wicked!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ehya Op sorry, why are some women like this bikonu, this is why buhari wants me to marry a kanuri woman
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
I so hate stealing so much.. One thing about stealing is that if u start to stop is problem. .

This lady will spoil her chances in life..
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
There is one thing about kleptomaniacs, they don't stop, its a compelling spirit, marry her at your own peril.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by idoncare440(f): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
tspun:
It was really a sad tuesday for me when I woke up and discovered that part of the money I intend using to move to a new apartment is gone.

How could she be so naive to think I will not find out was the question I kept asking myself as I was heading to my place of work.

I have discovered so many times that money kept disappearing from my pocket almost every week but because they are less than 5 thousand I just wave it off.

But this time she took it too far. When i got to my office I called her and told her I was looking for my money if she saw it, she said she didn't see any money.

Part of me was happy she did not agreed she took it, because I love her and I don't think I will ever trust her again if she stole from me.

I met her July 17th 2016 and we started dating July 30 and ever since then I have took care of her more than I have ever done to any other girl, I bought her a phone, took her to shopping regularly i gave her daily allowances because she was everything I wanted, she is beautiful, decent, semi introvert like me, I saw her as my perfect half and I planned to settle down with her Before she broke a year old relationship.

I decided to face the reality and I called her again this time I told her I new she took the money and she started stammering I ended up the call and text her to pack her things and leave my house.
wow. that's bad sha... but don't think all girls re d same. hers might b spiritual, n its so hard to overcome...
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Its always the devil. Lol
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chairman sorry for what happened to u but I only want to tell u that u shouldn't classify all ladies to be thief's because one stole from u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Khallyella(f): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Might be out of ordinary...
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by pocohantas(f): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
"I met her July 17th 2016 and we started dating July 30 and ever since then I have took care of her more than I have ever done to any other girl, I bought her a phone, took her to shopping regularly i gave her daily allowances because she was everything I wanted, "

Wonderful!
Even NPower that's sponsored by Federal Govt. doesn't pay like this.

OP, it's good you found out now, before she embarrasses you outside. Not all girls steal...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by poshestmina(f): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
angry angry angry .Just make sure she's not a chronic thief
I use have a friend that steals, very pretty ,curvy and intelligent but she steals.
Stole from her boss, her boyfriend's mum, of course we her flatmates.

I honestly can't stand thieves, please let her go!
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by tspun(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Chairman sorry for what happened to u but I only want to tell u that u shouldn't classify all ladies to be thief's because one stole from u.
OK I am sorry for generalizing, just that this one look too innocent and decent I didn't believed she could do something like this.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
tspun:
OK I am sorry for generalizing, just that this one look too innocent and decent I didn't believed she could do something like this.
I feel ur pains bro. Take heart but I will advice u tell her to seek solution for that because its not ordinary. U re grown so u know what's gud for u. Don't make a mistake u will live to regret.. Cheers man.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by ikp120(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Delete everything about that girl. She can sell your property to buy exotic handbags o. You better take off now.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by MissRaine69(f): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Wait clarify this, you noticed money was missing but you chose to ignore things?
There is nothing good about this. A relationship with no trust is not a relationship.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by ricki: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2017
tspun:

I have discovered so many times that money keep disappearing from my pocket almost every week but because they are less than 5 thousand I just wave it off.

I decided to face the reality and I called her again this time I told her I new she took the money and she started stammering I ended up the call and text her to pack her things and leave my house.

calm the fvck down pedro........which pvssy doesn't do that?? maybe u looking for an angel out of the Cinderella story book. Immediately, you say to a girl you lof her that's it. You just traded your life and efritin you own to her including your life (if u not careful). It seemed u are not well learned how women operate and how they think. But welcome to the club and start learning your lesson.

Everytin with women is business - trading inequality /give nothing and take all. I know you are angry at 1st but go back to her and apologise.

YES go and apologise for your rudeness because u didn't laid down any rules of engagement between you 2 beforehand. Where there is no law, sin no dey dere. set boundaries and u will see changes.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by tspun(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2017
ricki:

calm the fvck down pedro........which pvssy doesn't do that?? maybe u looking for an angel out of the Cinderella story book. Immediately, you say to a girl you lof her that's it. You just traded your life and efritin you own to her including your life (if u not careful). It seemed u are not well learned how women operate and how they think. But welcome to the club and start learning your lesson
Everytin with women is business - trading inequality /give nothing and take all. I know you are angry at 1st but go back to her and apologise.

YES go and apologise for your rudeness because u didn't laid down any rules of engagement between you 2 beforehand. Where there is no law, sin no dey dere. set boundaries and u will see changes.
shut the fuvk up pedro... I am above what I gave her. I can't apologize to her she is the one begging. I know u are a thief just like her believed me one day you will get caught and you won't be as lucky as she was.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by DIKEnaWAR: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2017
There was this lady I dated in school. She lived with me full time and was also stealing my money all the time. I had to show her some bad guy stunts. Everything she stole from me, I stole it back from her and add her own join. Then I turn around and accuse her of stealing. She go dey beg, at same time dey find the things plus her own wey lost join.

Nonsense hoes and gold diggers everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Greatzeus(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2017
She was so wrong,and I can't imagine how hurt you are Op,but she claimed she didn't know what came over her Don't know why,I am just pitying her,might be her village people, trying to stop her from getting married lipsrsealed

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by luminouz(m): 12:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
There is one thing about kleptomaniacs, they don't stop, its a compelling spirit, marry her at your own peril.
Hmmm....u seem to know so much....
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by luminouz(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2017
ricki:

calm the fvck down pedro........which pvssy doesn't do that?? maybe u looking for an angel out of the Cinderella story book. Immediately, you say to a girl you lof her that's it. You just traded your life and efritin you own to her including your life (if u not careful). It seemed u are not well learned how women operate and how they think. But welcome to the club and start learning your lesson.

Its like madnèss is eating fufu n Oha soup with u!!
What's all the rubbish u posted up there lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2017
OP........follow ur innermost mind on this issue....daz all....but I think d girl sees u as a Pusey ass nigga
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by torqque7(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2017
tspun:
shut the fuvk up pedro... I am above what I gave her. I can't apologize to her she is the one begging. I know u are a thief just like her believed me one day you will get caught and you won't be as lucky as she was.

Just ignore that guy..obviously he is not OK upstairs so he doesn't even worth a reply..sha personally I can't spend another sec with a girl if she steals from me..where is the trust?if she can steal from you then trust me she can cheat on you and even betray you..thank your God you found out early.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2017
luminouz:
Hmmm....u seem to know so much....
I guess I read wild.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by gozzlin: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Some women are just hopeless.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2017
tspun:
Let her be, that is if you don't want to have thieves as children. You can forgive her, but marriage, No.
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by escapefromusa(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2017
<-----------
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by tspun(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
There was this lady I dated in school. She lived with me full time and was also stealing my money all the time. I had to show her some bad guy stunts. Everything she stole from me, I stole it back from her and add her own join. Then I turn around and accuse her of stealing. She go dey beg, at same time dey find the things plus her own wey lost join.

Nonsense hoes and gold diggers everywhere.
na watin fit them b that
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by joseo: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
a lady dat steals is not the problem but when ur children decides to imitate their mother......hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by LEBEfirstson: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
tspun:

.. my brother, the best thing you could ever do for her is to help her fix the problem. It's obvious she has problems and it could not be ordinary. I believe there's a spirit behind that! If you are into church or otherwise, please take her for deliverance and save a soul, do not push her away and believe me, she will ever be grateful if she stops that after you take a step to sort her out spiritually. That is what you really need to do if you surely love her. Give her chance
Re: My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? by NigelCundy: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bad English plus being a thief? You married a Nigerian police officer. Just help her enroll... I'm sure she will make the force in this shit hole of a country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pixs Of Scientist / No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom / Funny Experience From Way Back,share Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.