Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God (3207 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by muyoto: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
The value of virginity is only in your head. In reality it is 30 seconds of pain for the girl  then it is gone forever. At least with a good bottle of wine you can enjoy it for half an hour or more  

Heeee na wa o.

@topic, I dont think I would value my babe any less if she were not a vigin (by the way, she is - I'm not  embarassed)
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by GEW: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
debosky:

As I understand it, she is simply saying state your opinion and don't force the thread towards your own opinions only and the same thing applies to her.

All I can request is that you keep your personal misgivings about her off this thread, there are other means such as a 'michelin can I meet you' thread or the 'settle your romance quarrels' thread that you can use to resolve this matter.
sorry i dont do housewives.  i dont hate her and i think you can ask that she keeps her personal misgivings about christians off this place too cos [people will always say what  they believe the bibke is saying about matters and not her opinion.  

i think that is fair as i would choose to believe the bible than some misguided teenagers.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
lol
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by muyoto: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
^^^ which one be lol wey you always lol?

You wey dey talk self - yes you Bilms - are [i]you [/i]a vagin?
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
GEW:

sorry i dont do housewives.  i dont hate her and i think you can ask that she keeps her personal misgivings about christians off this place too cos [people will always say what  they believe the bibke is saying about matters and not her opinion.  

i think that is fair as i would choose to believe the bible than some misguided teenagers.

Whatever. You talk too much.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
hmmm------Virgins, AGAIN. @Poster---I'm all for airing your views, but by stating that non virgins aren't precious in Gods eyes, unless in other ways, is very very strange. I truly believe that overzealousness should be a crime, all things in moderation please!
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Thor(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ezinne1212

You should work for the UN grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thor:

@ezinne1212

You should work for the UN grin grin grin

ok.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Rebarobyn: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

I am not a christian and I don't give a damn about your point of view.

@michelin89, just as you are a non-christian, I am proudly a christian and I have every right to air my views, its a public blog smiley

and for your information, the only reason why I commented on what you said was because you said "where there is love there is no sin", if you don't want to go religious, then you shouldn't have mentioned "SIN", you should have just said virginity means nothing to you but please don't twist things and then say something else the next moment. No one is imposing religion on you, if you don't like it, stay away, don't try and embrace it on one side and then twist it on the other.

you also seem to be a very bitter person, take things easy pls.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by debosky(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
nice measured response Reb, wink

I am still looking for 'scientific proof' that bottle of good wine > virginity. grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Sweetdoct247(m): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2009
It doesnt matter what u believe, no religion: xtianity, islam, traditional or what av u exactly smiles on sex b4 or outside marriage. Even moralists that dont believe in anything dont see it as a practice to be proud of either. The issue here is therefore not about forcing xtian opinions on others. Unless we want to deceive ourselves, by all standard of morality sex b4 or outside marriage is sexual immorality pure & simple. It doesnt matter if the people involved are in love or not. It's just that the society is so decayed we dont see anything wrong with it anymore. Anything outside of this, I just see the guilty trying to console themselves but hey that's me.
About been special to God, everybody is, virgin or non virgin. Fornication is just another sin. A liar who is a virgin is no different from a prostitute as far as God is concerned and He loves them both always ready to 4give if they ask for it.
However even tho people are no less to me virgin or not I still deeply respect ladies and guys alike that av decided to keep themselves till marriage in this age of moral decadence. It shows great discipline and self control and really it's a form of purity. kiss
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Kunbee: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2009
@ Reb, I love ur response gal got me blushing
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by CrudeOil2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2009
capital bullshit.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by iz2much: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2009
Yes,u'r ryte.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by amebono11: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2009
being a virgin is dignity and something to be proud of, but it doesn't make you a saint, its all in the heart & your motives. Some are virgins because they haven't found the right guy and they would gladly have sex once they find their fairy-tale prince. some however do it out of self-respect and the fear of God (now that's a genuine intention).

and to the person saying "where there is love there's no sin", please don't twist things for selfish reasons, pre-marital sex isn't morally right and it is sin (if you want to look at it from a religious angle), if you are not a virgin, its okay and not the end of the world, no one is judging you (shit happens) but don't comfort yourself in lies.

I like this

debosky:

nice measured response Reb, wink

I am still looking for 'scientific proof' that bottle of good wine > virginity. grin grin

come to my house tonight, i will show you the 'proof' you need cool cool
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by debosky(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2009
,amebo no1:

come to my house tonight, i will show you the 'proof' you need cool cool

You be virgin? shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by amebono11: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
debosky:

You be virgin? shocked shocked cheesy

ehen, wetin dey bad if reverend father debo wan check for scientific proof? tongue
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by MrWaters: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2009
Mischievious replies when it comes to Virgin issue huh?
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by debosky(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2009
,amebo no1:

ehen, wetin dey bad if reverend father debo wan check for scientific proof? tongue

Ok, I'll come tonight. wink
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2009
debosky:

Ok, I'll come tonight. wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if she is a virgin , she won't be tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by spoilt(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2009
Havent we exhausted this topic. Has it not grown old??
Much ado about a woman's hymen.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by sammiy: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2009
thank GOD for ur life
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by GEW: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2009
spoilt:

Havent we exhausted this topic. Has it not grown old??
Much ado about a woman's hymen.
it is not buy 1 get 1 free
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
u no try my guy
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by IniUbom(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
@all
I laik u. U guys are on the pulse - very relevant, in fact, to say the least.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2009
safe
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
ah
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by mamagee6(f): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
michelin89:

Whatever. You talk too much.

That's flat out mean.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by nex(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
Virginity is simply the absence of opportunity.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by ak21(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2009
the truth is virginity in an honor and if you still got yours plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, KEEP IT!!
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread / Should Women Have To Reveal Their "Real Hair" To Their Spouses Before Marriage? / Picture Of Lovers Having Sex @ The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.