Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God (3203 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by iice(f): 3:28am On Jul 23, 2009
wanville:

Are we on this subject of virginity  again

NL has an obsession with it
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by MrWaters: 5:38am On Jul 23, 2009
Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity Real authentication of that utterance is :- there ar limitations to virgin dignity. Marriage is an opportunity but if u not married, thats when the sayin is applied. Must people QUOTE to suit themselves

Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2009
its not about beeing proud as a virgin, but knwoing fully dat u re only doing what God wants u to do,

the aim of the topic is nt to make nonvirgin see themselves as sinner, but to make the vrigins know that its a credit from God,

some ladies are virgin not because they are abiding the word of God, but because they feel its nt the right time,

being a virgin can not be rewarded by us, so no special attachment, but if u re a virgin, u should see urself as someone who try to abide by God's word in term of sex, and nothin more,
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by GEW: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2009
i see restless sinners sweating again. why does this virginity topic bring out the worse in people?
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by yjay(f): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
@poster i hope u are aware that there are some virgins that are worse than non virgins! my point is just cause harry hasnt gone in there doesnt mean that they are deep into other acts of pre-intimacy!!!!!!! & u call that act of God!!!!!!! i dont think so! thats been hypocritical!
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by yjay(f): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2009
yjay:

@poster i hope u are aware that there are some virgins that are worse than non virgins! my point is just cause harry hasnt gone in there doesnt mean that they are not deep into other acts of pre-intimacy!!!!!!! & u call that act of God!!!!!!! i dont think so! thats been hypocritical!
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by kitlady02(f): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
1.Virginity is an act of God, Vry true
2.virginity is nt dignity but lack of oppourtunity, a consolation
3.where dere is luv, sex is nolonger a sin, may God hv mercy on our generation.
4.Virgins r precious 2 God, non-virgins aint, Only God is in a position 2 say.
My opinion, sex b4 marriage is fornication.,n d bible says, Avoid d sins dat soil d soul, dese include, fornication,idolatory,wickedness, adultery,incess etc. So as poster said wt is wrong is wrong. D bible hs nt bin rewritten so d WORD OF GOD STILL STANDS.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by GEW: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
kitlady02:

1.Virginity is an act of God, Vry true
2.virginity is nt dignity but lack of oppourtunity, a consolation
4.Virgins r precious 2 God, non-virgins aint, Only God is in a position 2 say.
My opinion, sex b4 marriage is fornication.,n d bible says, Avoid d sins dat soil d soul, dese include, fornication,idolatory,wickedness, adultery,incess etc. So as poster said wt is wrong is wrong. D bible hs nt bin rewritten so d WORD OF GOD STILL STANDS.
majority of women left holding babies alone today believed that lie of " we are in love and are going to marry after all"

the devil is always a documented liar
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Akinagirl(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
Poster I have a question, does this virginity thing just pertain to women alone? And you yourself, are you a virgin?
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by kok(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
kitlady02:

Amen o!!!
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
kitlady02:

My opinion, sex b4 marriage is fornication.,n d bible says,  Avoid d sins dat soil d soul, dese include, fornication,idolatory,wickedness, adultery,incess etc. So as poster said wt is wrong is wrong. D bible hs nt bin rewritten so d WORD OF GOD STILL STANDS.

can i compare myself with KING DAVID and and keep on fornicating? the word of god was standing when he and many others were fornicating without being viewed as sinners
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2009
Another virgin thread, damn!
Well, I'd better go find a virgin to marry, since thats ALL that will guarantee me a happy married life,
And for those that think being a non virgin makes you less 'special' to God, whatever that means, I'd ask for Where God said that,
But well, I'm not going into religious debates,
Being a virgin is good, but if you're not, you're still pretty and special,
Am out,
Nairaland=Virginland,

Imagine the obsession!
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by wanville(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Rebarobyn: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
being a virgin is dignity and something to be proud of, but it doesn't make you a saint, its all in the heart & your motives. Some are virgins because they haven't found the right guy and they would gladly have sex once they find their fairy-tale prince. some however do it out of self-respect and the fear of God (now that's a genuine intention).

and to the person saying "where there is love there's no sin", please don't twist things for selfish reasons, pre-marital sex isn't morally right and it is sin (if you want to look at it from a religious angle), if you are not a virgin, its okay and not the end of the world, no one is judging you (shit happens) but don't comfort yourself in lies.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
Rebarobyn:

being a virgin is dignity and something to be proud of, but it doesn't make you a saint, its all in the heart & your motives. Some are virgins because they haven't found the right guy and they would gladly have sex once they find their fairy-tale prince. some however do it out of self-respect and the fear of God (now that's a genuine intention).

and to the person saying "where there is love there's no sin", please don't twist things for selfish reasons, pre-marital sex isn't morally right and it is sin (if you want to look at it from a religious angle), if you are not a virgin, its okay and not the end of the world, no one is judging you (shit happens) but don't comfort yourself in lies.

u re one of those wonderful creature of God, u interpreted it all and i hope all understand it perfectly,
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Akinagirl(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
As I asked before, is this pertained to females and their virginity only? And, are you yourself a virgin?
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2009
discuswithmayor and u will find out on yahoomessenger
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Bolarge(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by bilms(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
lol
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
Rebarobyn:

I am not a christian and I don't give a damn about your point of view.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by fizzybaba(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
the truth untold is that non-virgins would wish everybody is a non-virgin

hence, they say all sorts like virginity is lack of oppurtunity.while these may be true in some instances(funnily,paradox) the intention of the adage/saying/proverb is to ridicule those who are.

either u are or not, ur virginity status is not conclusive of anything.it is only 'indicative'/suggestive.

how i wish the sisters responding are all virgin.i will be so having a different perception abt ladies.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Thor(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
The value of virginity is only in your head. In reality it is 30 seconds of pain for the girl then it is gone forever. At least with a good bottle of wine you can enjoy it for half an hour or more  grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by iice(f): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
Chaii grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by GEW: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

I am not a christian and I don't give a damn about your point of view.
michellin, you are not the only sexually active person on NL why do think people owe you being insulted for airing their opinion on NL?

why must people give damn about your point of view? you are ever so rude.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
GEW:

michellin, you are not the only sexually active person on NL why do think people owe you being insulted for airing their opinion on NL?

why must people give damn about your point of view? you are ever so rude.

Why must xtians try to force their beliefs on people all the time? Every topic becomes religious.

Make them go Religion if they can't leave the bible out.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by debosky(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thor:

The value of virginity is only in your head. In reality it is 30 seconds of pain for the girl then it is gone forever. At least with a good bottle of wine you can enjoy it for half an hour or more  grin grin grin
I have to say this is a new viewpoint I haven't seen in the 10000343434 virginity threads on nairaland.

Good bottle of wine > virginity? cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Thor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Debosky

It's True grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by GEW: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

Why must xtians try to force their beliefs on people all the time? Every topic becomes religious.

i know your family own this site can you kindly copy and paste for the people to see where someone was forcing michellin to become a virgin.

before seun met you i believe his idea was to create a forum where people can talk without being afraid of your damnations.  you know i dont particularly enjoy talking to you but i am finding it hard to ignore your abusing people simply for being christian or expressing christian views.

it is a free world thankfully  we all dont see through the dark glass of sexual immorality. you are by all means free to sleep with as many people as you wish can you kindly respect others desire to live a sexually pure life.
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
GEW:

i know your family own this site can you kindly copy and paste for the people to see where someone was forcing michellin to become a virgin.

before seun met you i believe his idea was to create a forum where people can talk without being afraid of your damnations.  you know i dont particularly enjoy talking to you but i am finding it hard to ignore your abusing people simply for being christian or expressing christian views.

it is a free world thankfully  we all dont see through the dark glass of sexual immorality. you are by all means free to sleep with as many people as you wish can you kindly respect others desire to live a sexually pure life.

Ahahhahahhaha! Sexually pure life?

Whatever!
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
mich and GEW there's no need to fight - let each hold on to their own opinions and agree to disagree. wink
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by GEW: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2009
michelin89:

debos, is that all you can say to her rants above
Re: Virginity Is Not A Price But An Act Of Obedience To God by debosky(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2009
As I understand it, she is simply saying state your opinion and don't force the thread towards your own opinions only and the same thing applies to her.

All I can request is that you keep your personal misgivings about her off this thread, there are other means such as a 'michelin can I meet you' thread or the 'settle your romance quarrels' thread that you can use to resolve this matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You React When A Younger Guy Approaches You? / Message For The Ladies / My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.