Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State (54236 Views)

Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by 9jatatafo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Another teenage abduction and forceful marriage

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Sorry, that is something you can only find out for your self.

Thanks and have a good evening.
lol...

comedian.

for ur mind now, na u wise pass.

and u did what u accused others of doing...

thinking and concluding I am one of d pple blaming northerners and easterners...worst of all, u concluded without investigating too.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Jacko1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmm she has been captured oh.... Oodua ppl i thot they dont abduct ur gals come and see oh
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
obiekunie1:

i can bet my left balls that this is omenka the SLAVE! cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you have just told a very good lie.

I have no relation to Omenka,nor do I know him from Adam.

If you have proof that the girl was taken by Muslims, or by Northerners, then post your proof here.

And in case you do not know.....I condemn all abductions whoever does them,I do not agree with forceful conversions,and neither do I tolerate lies of any kind.,or making comments without proof.

If you think I lied to you,na your business.

Good evening.

I do not hate anyone. Life is too short to hate anyone. Neither do I condone evil.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:
lol...

comedian.

for ur mind now, na u wise pass.

and u did what u accused others of doing...

thinking and concluding I am one of d pple blaming northerners and easterners...worst of all, u concluded without investigating too.

My last response to you.

I was annoyed because you missed the point of my post.

The point is...people should not just make comments without proof.

Millions have died in this country and in Africa because people have made ridiculous comments without proof.

My beef is not with you. It is with the general tenor of this thread.

If we cannot stop making comments anyhow in this country....p'rhaps we would have some peace around here.

Anyway...thanks for calling me a comedian. Because...you know...I am not like most of you Nigerians. I judge people by the content of their character. No boasting....it is because i think it is right.

And that is the way the cookie crumbles.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by amiskurie(m): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
Northerners again, they should check Emir palaces

Moronss!

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by CioAngels(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Another christain girl, search party should go to the emirs and sultan palace. Very sure she will be there. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by ssultana(f): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Another Yunusa don kidnap her.

Yinusa or yenusa pls...it is a crime to get the spelling correctly
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by CutieFloxy(f): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
hope4nigeria:
u r a suspect, release that girl now.
It's like you are high on cheap drugs ryt?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Justicealh3(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
She speak what lang
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by shammah1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Where please?
CutieFloxy:
Like I saw her dis afternoon..... Like seriously
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by mekybabe1: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make dem go Sokoto and Kano o. She fit dey for Emir's palace.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by luluosas(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
May she be found in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nicepoker(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ask yunusa. AKA yellow. He is in charge of 14yrs old abduction.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by suwalee(f): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Akinnifesi Hellen, the fourteen year old girl below has been missing since Monday 14th March 2016. According to the Parents, Hellen, a student in one of the Secondary Schools in Suleja, Niger State, did not return home after the closing hour and has since not been found. All search on her friends place and every likely place did not yield anything. You can contact these numbers if you see her around or have any clue:

08173336960 or

ha Niger state emir don carry am o I pray she's found hale nd hearty nd not pregnant

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by mumbasa: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Check emir palace, Start with Kano and sokoto

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by sikirat2020: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
check emirs palace, check quranic schools even peep into aso rock, surely she has been kidnap . May God help us in this contraption called a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
rusher14:
I'm sorry but the information for me is incomplete.

What school in Suleja does she attend?

Today's the 16th of March, she got missing on the 14th and quite speedily you've printed such flyers. That's quick and could be construed as anticipatory.

Is that the best description of her? Tall?

To a midget she might be tall, to the average basketball player she might not be considered as any of that.

We know these are touchy issues but you need to provide adequate information otherwise all you are doing is heating up what is already a tense situation.
I got the picture this evening from friends who collected from two guys spreading it around. If you really love your child I don't see anything wrong in even printing any flyer within 24 hours.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

My last response to you.

I was annoyed because you missed the point of my post.

The point is...people should not just make comments without proof.

Millions have died in this country and in Africa because people have made ridiculous comments without proof.

My beef is not with you. It is with the general tenor of this thread.

If we cannot stop making comments anyhow in this country....p'rhaps we would have some peace around here.

Anyway...thanks for calling me a comedian. Because...you know...I am not like most of you Nigerians. I judge people by the content of their character. No boasting....it is because i think it is right.

And that is the way the cookie crumbles.
" I am not like most of you Nigerians"

self righteousness... continue.

comedian

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Naruto87(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
it a shame that people can joke wit such an issue.someone's child is missing and u all make funny comments?.. you guys are worse than kidnappers.. may God Almighty unit her with her family.

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by numericalguy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Those evil pastors are at work again.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by artsoft1: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
bughead:
lol!
you be MUMU I swear. so all kidnappers na yunisa!
Thank you. Na only you I see say dey reason wella

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Greataausim(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Season of abductations........ undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by NorttGate: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
Northerners again, they should check Emir palaces
She is another baby factory product please dnt care too much

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
They should be a nation wild search of all d emir's palac. And all mallams, ustaz and imam should be call to order.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by sman50: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
nawao read bfor u comment dis one heoend for suleja nt bida
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
CioAngels:
Another christain girl, search party should go to the emirs and sultan palace. Very sure she will be there. Shikena.
Who told you what i was thinking? Are u a mind reader?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by sman50: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
nawao read bfor u comment dis one hapend for suleja nt in bida
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by rasco2000me: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
hausa pple done steal her,they are no longer interest in their pple, again a lot of them does not see husband to marry,d mumu people busy chasin chrisjtian,very hopeless atitude
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Charles4075(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Not all kidnappings is done by the Northerners na... Let's give those guys a break please. I pray the lady should be found and re-united with her family..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.