Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State (54266 Views)

Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Controversialad: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh mercy
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by manitobor(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sijo01:
Dem don tif another one to go convert am to Islam then marry am give one uncircumcised bamboo angry
May God reunite her with her family safely.

Or you mean Baboon? grin
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by macaranta(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
OK..maybe another ESE case?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Yaboski: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls have litle respect na etsu nupe is not ur mate
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
CutieFloxy:
Like I saw her dis afternoon..... Like seriously
if na play stop am oo grin
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Ayarabiasa: 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Its possible these people are not missing and its possible they are.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by invectives(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2016
CutieFloxy:
were you just coming out of the emir's bedroom?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Johnny19: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2016
sexaddict08:
this girl dey chop priik somewhere now
dude u disgust me wadda4k infact ehh must u loud ur dirty talks always

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2016
she has been taken to one the emirs.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2016
she has been taken to one of the emirs.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by divide9ja: 2:18am On Mar 17, 2016
[size=13pt]This is an example of the benefits of Islam[/size]

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by mamawin(f): 3:42am On Mar 17, 2016
CutieFloxy:
I didn't catch your joke, or do you know her? this ain't funny, pls

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by mamawin(f): 3:44am On Mar 17, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=13pt]This is an example of the benefits of Islam[/size]
I'm sure you re not sure of that.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by nabiz(m): 3:58am On Mar 17, 2016
bughead:
lol!

you be MUMU I swear. so all kidnappers na yunisa!
bros na joke I dey joke oo!
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by hope4nigeria(m): 4:03am On Mar 17, 2016
CutieFloxy:

It's like you are high on cheap drugs ryt?
yes, you are high on jamaica weed.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by elopee3000(m): 4:58am On Mar 17, 2016
AnanseK:

Look her up in the baby factories in those states where baby business is an industry.
this news pain you but sorry na una religion dey cus all this problem for una,wetin una for north see for small childrens kpekus I no know

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by elopee3000(m): 5:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
You know, on reading this thread, I am afraid of the state of the Nigerian mind.

Most of the comments on this thread blame , without any evidence, Northerners. Infact, some are even blaming Northern traditional rulers for the supposed kidnap of the girl without any proof other than she lives in the North,and therefore the Northerners must have kidnapped her for evil purposes.

There is even a comment blaming Igbos for the kidnap. Apparently she has been taken to the East to a baby factory.

You know something, I would like to say this to everyone commenting on this thread who has blamed Northerners, Easterners and so on for this tragedy without any proof.

[size=16pt]Shame on you for telling lies and bearing false witness[/size]

and

[size=14pt]Please grow up.You are all behaving like people without home training.[/size]

Thanks.

May God grant that the missing girl be found and brought back to her parents. Amen.?

why re northerners so obsessed with young Christian girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2016
elopee3000:
why re northerners so obsessed with young Christian girl

Why are Southerners so obsessed by Northerner's alleged ''proclivities''?

At any rate, until there is proof, blaming Northerners for the girl's abduction is speculative and at best, bearing false witness.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by dragonking2: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Why are Southerners so obsessed by Northerner's alleged ''proclivities''?

At any rate, until there is proof, blaming Northerners for the girl's abduction is speculative and at best, bearing false witness.

Why wont southerns be wary of northerns perversed ways of kidnapping, forceful sex and married of underage Christian girls? Do you know how many news of such has been exposed? When Ese mother and father came out and warned that the Emir of Kano had a hand in the abduction, you all lied and covered it up, now more kidnapped girls are being rescued and confirmed to this statement.

So stop all this charade of trying to be innocent and holy, you all over there have issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2016
dragonking2:
Why wont southerns be wary of northerns perversed ways of kidnapping, forceful sex and married of underage Christian girls? Do you know how many news of such has been exposed? When Ese mother and father came out and warned that the Emir of Kano had a hand in the abduction, you all lied and covered it up, now more kidnapped girls are being rescued and confirmed to this statement.

Well, considering that kidnapping, abduction and forceful sex happen in the South too....(and even in one case, a young girl was kidnapped and killed by her abductors in Akwa Ibom after the ransom was paid).....I doubt the South and North are that different.

So stop all this charade of trying to be innocent and holy, you all over there have issues.

Yeah, we all need to stop the charade.

And anyway, you missed the point of my post, which has to do with false allegations.,not with defending pedophillia, forced marriage and abductions.

Ultimately the point of my post was that it is wrong to

1.Call all Northerners pedos and abductors because of the activities of a few.Just as it is bad to refer to Ibos as kidnappers because of the activites of Igbo kidnappers., or in the case of one responder here....call all Igbos baby factory runners because of the activites of some people.

2.Blame a traditional ruler for the ''kidnap and impregnation'' of a young girl without proof. I should know how bad it is to blame people without proof. I myself have personally known people who were falsely accused of wrongdoing....and whose reputation was besmirched while it lasted.

If you have proof of Ese child's father...post it here. Dont lie.

3.And by the way, I am a Southerner too myself, and I call Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

If you don't believe me, na your issue.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by danla44(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Did you check the nearest baby factory you know.?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by dragonking2: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well, considering that kidnapping, abduction and forceful sex happen in the South too....(and even in one case, a young girl was kidnapped and killed by her abductors in Akwa Ibom after the ransom was paid).....I doubt the South and North are that different.
Have you seen any christian kidnapping a muslim under age girl from the north, raping her, converts her to a christian then marries her off? Please provide 3 examples of such cases.

I can bet that if what happened now happened to northen muslims girls, they would have burnt churches, killed other innocent Christians and non Muslims who know nothing about it.

Yeah, we all need to stop the charade.

And anyway, you missed the point of my post, which has to do with false allegations.,not with defending pedophillia, forced marriage and abductions.

Ultimately the point of my post was that it is wrong to

1.Call all Northerners pedos and abductors because of the activities of a few. Just as it is bad to refer to Ibos as kidnappers because of the activites of Igbo kidnappers., or in the case of one responder here....call all Igbos baby factory runners because of the activites of some people.
Where were you when several northerners and muslims call igbos baby factory runners? I didnt see you correcting them.

2.Blame a traditional ruler for the ''kidnap and impregnation'' of a young girl without proof. I should know how bad it is to blame people without proof. I myself have personally known people who were falsely accused of wrongdoing....and whose reputation was besmirched while it lasted.

If you have proof of Ese child's father...post it here. Dont lie.
Have you watched the video on Ese abduction? I guess not. Why will yinusa kidnap a 13 year old christian girl and feel free to take her to the Emir palace? Why will yinusa feel safe taking her there? Similar thing happened to Patience paul, she was taken to an Imam after being abducted. Why? Same with Miss Charity Uzoechina who was kidnapped and kept in the palace of Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar? Have you seen the similarities?

3.And by the way, I am a Southerner too myself, and I call Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

If you don't believe me, na your issue.

God bless.
I am not here to disprove whether you are a christian or not but i disagree with you trying to silence people here. Once you silence them, other abducted girl cases will be swept out. I thank God for Ese mother who was not intimidated by the northerners who threated to kill her. She was persistent and continued to voice out.

Watch this and be enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2016
dragonking2:

I guess you have made valid points....but my issue is that people should not make false allegations in seeking justice, neither should they tar everyone with the same brush.

Seems you have not gotten that...because you want to make me look like a ''pedo defender''.

Anyway...I do not think that all Igbos are baby factory makers nor are all Northerners child kidnappers.

I also do not think that forceful conversion to Islam or any religion is right.

(Charity Uzuoechina...was not a minor and converted of her own free will. I think that she converted to escape being dealt with at home for failing polytechnic. And anyway....she is married now...not to the Etsu Nupe. She ran to the palace too with a tale that her parents were after her life).

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2016
I have spent a lot of time on this thread....and I am getting tired of it.

So, this is my final comment (really! grin).

[size=18pt]THE SENATE SHOULD PASS A LAW THAT MAKES IT ILLEGAL FOR MINORS TO BE CONVERTED FROM ONE RELIGION TO ANOTHER WITHOUT THEIR EXTENDED FAMILIES/PARENT'S CONSENT.[/size]

Also, it must be pointed out that for now....

WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE MISSING GIRL IS. BLAMING NORTHERNERS FOR THE KIDNAPPING WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF IS AT BEST SPECULATIVE AND WRONG.

Wait till there is proof.

And with that, I bid adieu. I really am afraid of Nigerians...really i am. angry

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by KissCODE(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Sunofgod:
I suspect another Northern kidnapping....due to suicide bombers they're running low of females.
bros... Nobe for suicide bombing oh...

Na forceful marrriage things...
She will be cooling off right now in one emir‘s palace or sharia commission‘s officer‘s house...

14years old christian girls are in real trouble these days. They are now endagered specie.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by oweman: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Sijo01 post=43835412]Dem don tif another one to go convert am to Islam then marry am give one uncircumcised bamboo
May God reunite her with her family safely.

Den supose give her to one baby factory ?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by allcomage: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2016
rusher14:
I'm sorry but the information for me is incomplete.

What school in Suleja does she attend?

Today's the 16th of March, she got missing on the 14th and quite speedily you've printed such flyers. That's quick and could be construed as anticipatory.

Is that the best description of her? Tall?

To a midget she might be tall, to the average basketball player she might not be considered as any of that.

We know these are touchy issues but you need to provide adequate information otherwise all you are doing is heating up what is already a tense situation.

WHAT DO MEAN BY HEATING UP A TENSED SITUATION? EVEN 6 HOURS IS TOO MUCH OF WAIT BEFORE BLOWING ALARM TALK LESS OF TWO DAYS AND YOUR ARE BLAMING THEM.YOU WANT HER TO BE CONVERTED AND IMPREGNATED BEFORE SHE WOULD BE DISCOVERED .ANYWAY I KNOW YOU BELONG TO THAT barbaric group THAT PERPETUATE EVILS ANY WHERE THEY ARE FOUND.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by sddiamond: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2016
If only yoruba's can come to there senses and realize that even though there are Muslims in there communities, northerners does not share the same path,culture & IQ with them and support referandum cos they need there own freedom too, can you campare Ghana and Nigeria, it should be compare Ghana and Oduduwa republic and Northern Nigeria and Sudan cos they look alike. visit any Hausa communities all over the federation they're so dirty, irritating and animalistic. support referendum, Biafra has guts that's why I respect them.

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by omolola15(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2016
dragonking2:
Have you seen any christian kidnapping a muslim under age girl from the north, raping her, converts her to a christian then marries her off? Please provide 3 examples of such cases.

I can bet that if what happened now happened to northen muslims girls, they would have burnt churches, killed other innocent Christians and non Muslims who know nothing about it.

Where were you when several northerners and muslims call igbos baby factory runners? I didnt see you correcting them.

Have you watched the video on Ese abduction? I guess not. Why will yinusa kidnap a 13 year old christian girl and feel free to take her to the Emir palace? Why will yinusa feel safe taking her there? Similar thing happened to Patience paul, she was taken to an Imam after being abducted. Why? Same with Miss Charity Uzoechina who was kidnapped and kept in the palace of Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar? Have you seen the similarities?

I am not here to disprove whether you are a christian or not but i disagree with you trying to silence people here. Once you silence them, other abducted girl cases will be swept out. I thank God for Ese mother who was not intimidated by the northerners who threated to kill her. She was persistent and continued to voice out.

Watch this and be enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ

Na wah ooooo. All I see is people lashing out. No one, not a single comment on this thread thinks she was kidnapped by ritualist. All I keep seeing is yunusa and emir. To all just jumped into conclusion because she's a Christian and stays in the north. Do you know how many young girls kidnappers kidnap every day in other parts of the country.
God forbid, that girl might have been a victim of money ritual and we are all here acting like a typical nairalander. Never miss the opportunity to bash the other tribes. That's what a typical nairalander does. They jump at the opportunity to abuse someone that's not from their part of the country or not their religion. I tire for una oooo. I wonder what you'd all say if she's kidnapped in lagos or if she's a Muslim. Abi if na abia dem kidnap am and come dey ask for ransome.

I pray for her safe return and i pray sey no be gbomo gbomo kidnap her. Because if na kidnappers na death sure pass. But if na 1 mallam at least she'd still be alive.

God bless y'all for reading. Hope sey i no blow grammar grin

Quakertellicus1:
I have spent a lot of time on this thread....and I am getting tired of it.

So, this is my final comment (really! grin).

[size=18pt]THE SENATE SHOULD PASS A LAW THAT MAKES IT ILLEGAL FOR MINORS TO BE CONVERTED FROM ONE RELIGION TO ANOTHER WITHOUT THEIR EXTENDED FAMILIES/PARENT'S CONSENT.[/size]

Also, it must be pointed out that for now....

WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE MISSING GIRL IS. BLAMING NORTHERNERS FOR THE KIDNAPPING WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF IS AT BEST SPECULATIVE AND WRONG.

Wait till there is proof.

And with that, I bid adieu. I really am afraid of Nigerians...really i am. angry

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by 2undeee(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Another Yunusa don kidnap her.

On point as I see am so but dis time na Buhari b d aboki name
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2016
rusher14:
I'm sorry but the information for me is incomplete.

What school in Suleja does she attend?

Today's the 16th of March, she got missing on the 14th and quite speedily you've printed such flyers. That's quick and could be construed as anticipatory.

Is that the best description of her? Tall?

To a midget she might be tall, to the average basketball player she might not be considered as any of that.

We know these are touchy issues but you need to provide adequate information otherwise all you are doing is heating up what is already a tense situation.

Person pikin miss you dey here dey blow grammar!
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by swaggprofessor(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2016
ellechrystal:
Please check the Emir of Kano or sokoto's palace.
Thank you.
ello Bae

U r pretty beyond words

My mouth is wide open in awe at ur beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.