Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State (54432 Views)

Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Ghost447(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Wow...I'm impressed. Nairaland mods don't have to hide your posts anymore. They can now delete it without a trace. My posts have disappeared.
Mine too.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by kelvinatkins(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2016
make dem go ask those emirs north
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by IYANGBALI: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Dis one wey abokiiiiiiiiiiii dey forcefully carry girls dey convert dem into religion of piss,I hope she has not been tooked to their land
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by IYANGBALI: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2016
kelvinatkins:
make dem go ask those emirs north
na true o
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Forwetinnah: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Check the palaces of the Emirs or Sarkin whatever? That has been their specialty for centuries. .kidnapping and keeping female underage Southerners. I can see they crave for sensible and career driven kids which can only be produced by Southerners not nomadic ones. No be their fault o!!

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Forwetinnah: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2016
AnanseK:

Look her up in the baby factories in those states where baby business is an industry.

...are the Almajiris you produce en mass not worse than kids from baby factories? Atleast the kids from baby factories down south find homes with families who really want them? How do the kids from baby factories in the North survive? Street urchins and political tools, no?

2 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2016
It's time for the Christian association to converse with the government and measures be taken or this will soon become a plague like the bokoharamians, Fulani herdsmen N shut.. It's becoming too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Angelb4: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Is the girl from Bayelsa? If yes, distribute the phone numbers in Kano.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by dragonking2: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2016
omolola15:

Na wah ooooo. All I see is people lashing out. No one, not a single comment on this thread thinks she was kidnapped by ritualist. All I keep seeing is yunusa and emir. To all just jumped into conclusion because she's a Christian and stays in the north. Do you know how many young girls kidnappers kidnap every day in other parts of the country.
God forbid, that girl might have been a victim of money ritual and we are all here acting like a typical nairalander. Never miss the opportunity to bash the other tribes. That's what a typical nairalander does. They jump at the opportunity to abuse someone that's not from their part of the country or not their religion. I tire for una oooo. I wonder what you'd all say if she's kidnapped in lagos or if she's a Muslim. Abi if na abia dem kidnap am and come dey ask for ransome.

I pray for her safe return and i pray sey no be gbomo gbomo kidnap her. Because if na kidnappers na death sure pass. But if na 1 mallam at least she'd still be alive.

God bless y'all for reading. Hope sey i no blow grammar grin

Do you know why nobody thinks it is ritualist that kidnapped her? The answer is because she is a Christian and that's the fact..Why haven't the ritualist gone after Muslim girls, why on xtian girls? Something doesnt add up...Ese case has blow open the hiddwn conspiracy going on over there, and this is an opportunity for other victims to be saved and you are trying to justify this case..

The people that are the number one in bashing another tribe are the northerners , quote me anywhere...Theirs is even worse because they don't do it with words rather they do theirs with violent actions.. A cartoon of mohammed was drawn in far away Denmark and they didn't reason like how you want us to instead they decided to kill and burn churches in the north...This alone bilittles ur stance...So I advise you to preach to ur people up north...If a Muslim girl was kidnapped and carried to the south, by now there would have been causalities.... So stop the pretence, stop the cover up and face the reality.

3 Likes

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by stubbornman(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
make una go North go find am.....Alhaji dey like fresh blood
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by ngooka: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Ask Sanusi if he has another unusa around
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by dragonking2: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...are the Almajiris you produce en mass not worse than kids from baby factories? Atleast the kids from baby factories down south find homes with families who really want them? How do the kids from baby factories in the North survive? Street urchins and political tools, no?
I love this reply

1 Like

Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by kalus(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
CutieFloxy:
Like I saw her dis afternoon..... Like seriously

where did you see her pls
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Mykelpato(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
This girl fine o, Sanusi dey love fine things.

God will definitely bring her back, amen.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by omolola15(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2016
dragonking2:
Do you know why nobody thinks it is ritualist that kidnapped her? The answer is because she is a Christian and that's the fact..Why haven't the ritualist gone after Muslim girls, why on xtian girls? Something doesnt add up...Ese case has blow open the hiddwn conspiracy going on over there, and this is an opportunity for other victims to be saved and you are trying to justify this case..

The people that are the number one in bashing another tribe are the northerners , quote me anywhere...Theirs is even worse because they don't do it with words rather they do theirs with violent actions.. A cartoon of mohammed was drawn in far away Denmark and they didn't reason like how you want us to instead they decided to kill and burn churches in the north...This alone bilittles ur stance...So I advise you to preach to ur people up north...If a Muslim girl was kidnapped and carried to the south, by now there would have been causalities.... So stop the pretence, stop the cover up and face the reality.

I ain't from the North. I'm a Yoruba boy. And I'm not trying to justify no shit. So you know how many girls that are being kidnapped daily? Because a flyer was made for this 1? Presently I'm in ibadan. Just some weeks back 3 young children were found dead in the boot of a car. And another lady in her early twenties was in the car. Luckily for her people saw the way she was fighting in the car and another driver stopped the cat and demanded to know who the girl was and why she was struggling in the car. That was how the other dead bodies were discovered.

Now my point is this. Who cares where those kids are from or what religion they are. They are dead kids kidnapped and killed by 1 heartless idiot. That is what I'm trying to say. Clearly you got me wrong.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by omolola15(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2016
dragonking2:

I ain't from the North. I'm a Yoruba boy. And I'm not trying to justify no shit. So you know how many girls that are being kidnapped daily? Because a flyer was made for this 1? People are being kidnapped in every part of this country on daily basis for different reasons. Presently I'm in ibadan. Just some weeks back 3 young children were found dead in the boot of a car. And another lady in her early twenties was in the car. Luckily for her people saw the way she was fighting in the car and another driver stopped the car and demanded to know who the girl was and why she was struggling in the car. That was how the other dead bodies were discovered.

Now my point is this. Who cares where those kids are from or what religion they are. They are human and dead kids kidnapped and killed by 1 heartless idiot. That is what I'm trying to say. Clearly you got me wrong.

I don't think your religion or your tribe determines who you are. There are lots of kidnappers in the south as well. And I'm sure they are also in the east.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
She's been found. 4am this morning in Kwankwashe with her boyfriend. The police is holding the boy and his neighbours in 'A' Division.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by AnanseK(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I'm a product of the Almajiri system. Are you a product of baby factory?
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by happney65: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
dragonking2:

omolola15 na perfect response be this.. grin
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
AnanseK:

I'm a product of the Almajiri system. Are you a product of baby factory?

No wonder you have your mentality all screwed up..too much deprivation and extreme beliefs
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by AnanseK(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:

No wonder you have your mentality all screwed up..too much deprivation and extreme beliefs

Don't talk about deprivation , when you are factory made.
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by divide9ja: 4:07am On Mar 18, 2016
mamawin:
I'm sure you re not sure of that.

I am sure of that oh!
Re: Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State by omenka(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
o1:

i can bet my left balls that this is om:enka the SLAVE! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos) / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.