Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest (2132 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Wasn't interested at first because I've witnessed this before and i think the votes of the other contestants should be made known to us especially mimzy's i can't believe the result at all, am not happy at all.
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by herzern(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
[size=32pt]MIMZY is the Queen[/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
I thought it was a beauty contest, gosh am contesting next year female or no AM FREAKING CONTESTING!!!!!!
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by babagydoz(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ojoro

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Boring: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Too many jobless folks on NL. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
It was a popularity contest.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by nwatiti(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2016
mimzy deserves that prize,or maybe lanicky is more popular, but ways my biz

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by sirOrubebe: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2016
It has always being that way. It's either you know people, people know you or the people in your team know people or people know them grin

If you were around some years ago and witnessed Miracy's victory, you'll understand better.

Take a chill pill y'all. Contest is o'er.
Pandorabox:
It was a popularity contest.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:
Too many jobless fokes on NL. tongue
ehn and what are you doing here? Working?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
sirOrubebe:
It has always being that way. It's either you know people, people know you or the people in your team know people or people know them grin

If you were around some years ago and witnessed Miracy's victory, you'll understand better.

what did you just mumbled?

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by oodua1stson: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:
Too many jobless fokes on NL. tongue
too many GBAGAUN on NL

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by oodua1stson: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Tbh from the little i saw, peoole mostly voted for mimzy

Buh she just got jega'ed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by sirOrubebe: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2016
What did you read?
dauntless15:
what did you just mumbled?

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by elrynex: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2016
sai mimzy.. Lol
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Boring: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
ehn and what are you doing here? Working?

nah.. Wankingg meself
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2016
elrynex:
sai mimzy.. Lol
Sai lanicky grin
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Boring: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2016
oodua1stson:
too many GBAGAUN on NL

grin grin
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by HiggsBoson(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Wailing thread number '3' Toxicity = 0
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:
Wailing thread number '3'
Toxicity = 0

You dey count? Hahahaha
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2016
sirOrubebe:
What did you read?
blah blah blah blah
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Boring:

nah.. Wankingg meself
you must be from je.rk oslovakia
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 2:04am On Jun 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sai lanicky grin
pi.G
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=35pt][i]Smellymouth aka ALAGA1, Chairman,
OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND,

AND

SANDOSKI......

Congratulations to each and everyone of us!!!

*LANICKY~
*MIMZY~
*IVYY~
*REFINER ~
*MYSTICALGAL~
*MISSGDOPE~
*OPTIONAL1~

and OTHERS ____ You are all QUEENSkisskiss

****WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU...... ONE LOVEkiss

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by HiggsBoson(m): 5:30am On Jun 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You dey count? Hahahaha
Wetin man go do now baba, as sleep no gree come cheesy
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by TheAziz: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2016
i just think the winner won not because of her beauty but because of her followers
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by jaybee3(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
It's pointless having a contest that relies solely on a scoring methodology that's difficult to negate effect of gamesmanship!!!

Did we arrive at a Miss NL or we awarded the best support crew. You can argue back and forth who the winner should have been but the organisers should view this as a lessons learnt and subsequently adopt a scoring methodology that reduces the effect of gamesmanship for future contests.

Nothing wrong with a scoring methodology along the line of:

60% of the total aggregate score should be dedicated to the total vote count

20% dedicated to independent observers that will grade their answers to interview questions

20% dedicated to independent panel that will access their suitability for the crown.

The contest has now evolved with monetary rewards attached to it so make una step una game so you don't keep dealing with controversies henceforth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Wasn't interested at first because I've witnessed this before and i think the votes of the other contestants should be made known to us especially mimz.y's i can't believe the result at all, am not happy at all.
sorry ehn

Take biscuit

Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by dauntless15(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jarizod:
sorry ehn

Take biscuit
thank you mr jrod
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by LuveU2(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Its well everyone . dauntless15 happy sunday wink
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Dannidom(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think it was special
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
thank you mr jrod
jrod ke grin
Re: What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
sirOrubebe:

Yea , but you can't compare lanicky to Miracy bikonu, she's is popular, but she's also intelligent, go to nairaland inter- school debate she's one of the people representing OAU there, go there and read her essays and yes she's beautiful, so don't compare her to lanicky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Man / What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This / 17 Sure Signs That Show You've Been Single For Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.