Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49809 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by uzolexis(f): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

I am so mad at NL mods who keep taking his topics to FP or is Toks2008 an mod??

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Benkizzy(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Tell 'Em
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Elxandre(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Ladies dont realize that the reason why we have many divorce and breakups is because of the ex factor.

You date John and after john have done you inside out,you leave him to be with jude and then juse does his own and you say Jude is also not it and then you move on to John....

Jude and John happens to be friends and then your guess is as good as mone, two guys discussing your folly.
Jude and John are rarely ever friends.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by uzolexis(f): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2016
If you read my signature, you will know that you should never take what Toks2008 says with a pinch of salt. I have taken it upon myself to save women from him and his likes.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by PresVA: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2016
You preach sexual decency to female folks while saying it's relatively ok for males to philander.. so who are those guys going to 4k? Themselves or ghosts? It won't yield any results preaching to one gender alone cos it takes two to tango!

Also, cos philandering may not have any physical impact on the male folks doesn't mean it's ok for them to do that.. I for one can't put up with an indecent guy..

Decency should be preached to ALL... just as men want decent girls, girls also want decent men...

6 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by missjahiniekpe(f): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Most stupid and bias post i have ever read on nairaland...

4 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by nefertitiram: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Onyochejohn:
Ok, kindergarting class detected

Dude can't even spell kindergarten

Mscheww...

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by missjahiniekpe(f): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Awon puma ti de.

In your myopic world, you keep juxtaposing men and women together in terms of sexual decency and that is why people like you will forever be jerks for women.

Of what use is it when a lady keeps jumping from one man to another and after been laid by these men she now realizes they are not good for her? Dude think with your brain.

Think with your brain? That advice is definitely for you cuz after reading your comment, i realized you had nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by biGPoppaSays(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
oloriburuku obinrin ni iwo... you won't listen,, keep servin ur body to men like servin food in a burial ceremony.... ode oshi....
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by evaZee: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Dumb post, from a myopic mind. Go give your sisters the advice or tips. And don't forget to tell her never to come home even if the relationship is an abusive one.

4 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Odunharry:
Following
Odun cheesy

say something na tongue

I remember when I used to take on Mr Toks,some thought I was deranged,thank God most people can see through the facade now grin

Buhahahahahahahaha gringringrin

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ayokunlei(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2016
mentorandfriend:
The society is indeed lost with stupid threads like this.

So, because a lady has been 'ransacked' and all her nooks and crannies explored, she should endure an abusive relationship, a relationship she is not happy in, so as to minimise her 'history'.

Myopic view. Misogynistic point of view. Chauvinistic standpoint. This is also a subtle advocacy for fornication, albeit with one person.

Nairalanders, you don't need all the information you see here on nairaland please. Don't dance to every tune. Stay grounded and discern the impact. Happy new week.

Bros, why your conclusion be like this na... You decided to neglect the main reason for opening this thread...
So, you didn't bother to read where the O.P said ''So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked and laid by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.

The epitome of this piece is that its better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another. This is not about advising any lady to stay in an abusive union but this is just the simple truth

Abeg think. Nawa o,
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ayokunlei(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2016
Toks2008:

All these wailing because i advised that lasies should avoid jumping from one man to another...

ok sis abeg..continue to change guys and infact date 10 at the same time...your headache...

Bros, don't mind blind people that failed to see your points... Kudos, criticism is what some needs to make a turn-around.
I like your style cool

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
grin
nefertitiram:

Dude can't even spell kindergarten

Mscheww...
e pain am. @least u understand u r brainless grin
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by MissSlimbody(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2016
nicerichard05:

Another guilty Fuckker.
If not "agreeing" with the Op makes me guilty, then you're as stup!d as the op.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by shaybebaby(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2016
When she says "it's over", it's over! None of your business what she does with herself afterwards. It's between her and her new fella.
If it becomes over between them as well, then she becomes none of his business as well.
Abegi everybody mind their own d1cks and puss1es and assume responsibilitype for the one they own.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by akyus(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2016
ayokunlei:

Bros, why your conclusion be like this na... You decided to neglect the main reason for opening this thread...
So, you didn't bother to read where the O.P said ''So ladies please think deep before starting any affair because it is totally foolish for you to break up with a guy after he has explored all your nooks and crannies and the hard fact is that no matter how the new guy seem to be unmindful of your past,no guy wants a lady who have been ransacked and laid by many men so i beg you once more,think before going into that union and stop serving your body as sample and latter say "you are done" after being seriously done by the guy.

The epitome of this piece is that its better not to be in a relationship at all than to jump from one man to another. This is not about advising any lady to stay in an abusive union but this is just the simple truth

Abeg think. Nawa o,
What do you expect from a perverse generation that neglects parental counsel. I think this write up is for the young innocent ladies, it's not meant for those who are already emotionally frustrated. I have read the piece over and over to see where the op went wrong but I don't get it.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by lookingfly: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Op, your foolishness is legendary.

No offense angry
........And op they tell this one truth now, she de call am foolish. Must you taste all the bananas of the homies in ur vicinity?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by kulekaa(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
u must hav dated lots of guys.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2016
megareal:
What the heck you talking 'bout? So you should stay in a relationship that clearly ain't working just cos you don't want to be termed 'ransacked '?
it means look before you leap. If you still don't understand or you still feel biased, ask GOOGLE
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Raphafire101: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2016
....but most overused girls according to OP dey marry kul headed reasonable guys, though OP's advice is good but we already know since, no be today......come out plainly and tell us what is bordering u

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by gbens2000(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2016
EliteQueen:
u sound like the type that abuse women in a relationship
are u sue u are in this planet,they 1 in a thousand guys that does that but 1 in 15 gals do that always and the probs is that u gals are just too cheap.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ridwintin89(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Pal, you don't have to employ sexual decency as an artifice to justify your misogynous deportment. Sexual morality is subjective and the moral compass in which you view yours isn't same for others. And even so, indecency to sexualism isn't balked to just one gender. If a lady who fvcks about can be seen as a libertine so does a guy.

I'm inclined to throw your asinine question back to you - of what use is it if a guy keeps jumping from one woman to another only to realize they aren't his type? Oh wait, we can philander but a woman shouldn't? Forgot.

Listen mate, if you must engage me you must be ready to be balance and unbiased to any gender. For as long as you place any gender on a pedestal above the other I won't hesitate in exposing your folly and alpha male postulations.

Talking about jerks, I think you must be mistaken me for the reflection in your mirror. Look punctiliously and cogitate introspectively and you'd see the jerk right there with you.

Mr Englishman, let me state clearly to u.in sexual affection guys naturally being diff from ladies. can u ask why guys mostly spends on their babe's. also jealous much than them ladies.the truth is baseless in gender comparison. think deeply
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by kenx27(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry some one to defend ladies
#halfricanadian.........Defense minister. Stop fighting with your teeth and nails because the truth has been said. We are here to learn, have fun etc, you should learn from the epitome of the piece not protesting.........
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Odunharry(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
misspicy:

Odun cheesy

say something na tongue

I remember when I used to take on Mr Toks,some thought I was deranged,thank God most people can see through the facade now grin

Buhahahahahahahaha gringringrin
Will comment Wen I get home..

How have you been?? it's been a while though..
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by tommychow(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

Guy, wake up and face reality, reality as in the world we live in and the way majority of people perceive things. The reality is, most younger men go into relationships for sex (i.e. much higher libido) and if a female is ignorant to the fact, then she'll pay dearly for it. Why will she suffer for it? Men's sexual biology is different from women's (i.e. more delicate) and due to this fact women MUST be highly selective far more than men. However, I see A LOT of women who can't be single for a week. They have very little self-control and fall for any guy with game.

If a sexual active woman is quick to jump from one guy to another "searching" for a sole mate and ignoring the fact that her body is depreciating way faster than a man in the same situation, she'll pay for her ignorance.

So, when Toks2008 is telling women not to quickly jump from one relationship to the other, from my point of view, he's actually advising women to value their bodies and be aware of the consequences of readily quitting.

Men on the other hand aren't scarred sexually from being in multiple sexual relationships. In fact, women are more appealed to these "experienced men". I don't get female logic though.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by tommychow(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
uzolexis:

I am so mad at NL mods who keep taking his topics to FP or is Toks2008 an mod??

What exactly did he do wrong? He's advising women not to readily end a relationship and jump into another because you females suffer more from it. It's just the way things are. Your bodies are more delicate and y'all have to be EXTRA-SENSITIVE about the sexually active relationships you get yourselves into.

Or would you prefer he said you should have series of boyfriends and give your body completely to each of them? The way the world works is a lot of women want experienced men (which I don't personally understand) while most men want inexperienced women because he wants to feel the most significant in her sex life.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ayokunlei(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
akyus:
What do you expect from a perverse generation that neglects parental counsel. I think this write up is for the young innocent ladies, it's not meant for those who are already emotionally frustrated. I have read the piece over and over to see where the op went wrong but I don't get it.

Bros, na true you talk.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
joshuaidibia:
y u change ya name from Love Machine to LOVE MACHINE?
Mod did it
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by MissSlimbody(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
lookingfly:
........And op they tell this one truth now, she de call am foolish. Must you taste all the bananas of the homies in ur vicinity?
Same way the female members of your family tasted them all abi?

Sincerely, you're stupid.
That I don't agree with the op means I'm guilty abi?
To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by uzolexis(f): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
tommychow:

What exactly did he do wrong? He's advising women not to readily end a relationship and jump into another because you females suffer more from it. It's just the way things are. Your bodies are more delicate and y'all have to be EXTRA-SENSITIVE about the sexually active relationships you get yourselves into.

Or would you prefer he said you should have series of boyfriends and give your body completely to each of them? The way the world works is a lot of women want experienced men (which I don't personally understand) while most men want inexperienced women because he wants to feel the most significant in her sex life.

And it's ok for men to jump from one relationship to the other right Pls you guys should leave women alone, it's our bodies not yours, we are free to decide what to do with it. we don't tell you guys what to do with your bodies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Am I Too Choosy? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.