Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49754 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Love Machine:
But there are most guyz who commit suicide or harm their long time girlfriends after she dump them.

Those are boys not men cool

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by EmekaBlue(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by EmekaBlue(m): 5:29am On Apr 18, 2016
EmekaBlue:
unmarried men as una dey here so...sum nigga sumwhr is busy ransacking smooching fingilolo fuckintin romanxing n kixing ur future wife then leave left over fallen olympus...dry kitten and hardened body meat fr u..chai
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Philomath1212: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Recherche:
[color=#000099][/color]

That's why it's good to close your legs no matter the pressure from these guys, the issue here isn't the number of guys you've dated, but the number of guys you've slept with.

It's not really about avoiding jerks, as we all know people break up for lots of reasons and no relationship is guaranteed.

Imagine a lady dating a guy and his parents wants him to marry from another tribe despite all the time invested they eventually broke up, she meet another one, at first he seems nice but later, she figured out he's a chronic womaniser (with or without condom, he's good to go), she leaves that one too.

Another one travelled and it became a long distance relationship, because distance, that one too ended.

She dated another, thought he was the one ,only to find out she was the side chick and he's getting married on Saturday, but was at her place on Thursday.

My dear life is so unpredictable, you can't be too sure. That's why for me the best option is to zip up.

I once asked a guy on this forum who complained about ladies, how many men he thinks is appropriate for a lady to sleep with before marriage, but I got no response (and I think I know why). Because if he were to reply me, I would continue to ask him more questions and he might end up being in a dilemma.

You say no sex till marriage, they tell you lai lai(they need to test-drive,

After test-driving (that's if you allow, then the relationship packs up due to one of the reasons I have mentioned above earlier)

Then she meets the next guy she says no sex ,the next questions he throws to get her off balance is , "ARE YOU A VIRGIN", if she says no he says , then what excuse do you have to deny me sex.

Then she succumbs to that one too, then the relationship packs up, then he also travels maybe, lol(I am simply painting a scenario here).

Then she continues till she meets maybe the fifth guy , then that one goes to tell his friends how the private area of the new girl he met is like a bore hole. Please Oga what do you expect.

You are a virgin, they insult you , you are not they insult you. Men I hail ooooooo

The OP said he's looking for a lady who hasn't been ransacked ,well sorry @OP it's men like yourself who are obstructing you, na una dey do una self.

No single justification in everything you highlighted here.
Karma awaits everybody.
You attract who you are. A guy that asks for sex will only get it from his likes (a lady that dashes sex)
The few decents (both male and female) still get it right and they are the few that enjoy marriages.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by harbeebtech(m): 6:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Love Machine:
But there are most guyz who commit suicide or harm their long time girlfriends after she dump them.
that is their own cup of tea. Life goes on
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Spanner4(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Pal, you don't have to employ sexual decency as an artifice to justify your misogynous deportment. Sexual morality is subjective and the moral compass in which you view yours isn't same for others. And even so, indecency to sexualism isn't balked to just one gender. If a lady who fvcks about can be seen as a libertine so does a guy.

I'm inclined to throw your asinine question back to you - of what use is it if a guy keeps jumping from one woman to another only to realize they aren't his type? Oh wait, we can philander but a woman shouldn't? Forgot.

Listen mate, if you must engage me you must be ready to be balance and unbiased to any gender. For as long as you place any gender on a pedestal above the other I won't hesitate in exposing your folly and alpha male postulations.

Talking about jerks, I think you must be mistaken me for the reflection in your mirror. Look punctiliously and cogitate introspectively and you'd see the jerk right there with you.

ChinekemeEeeee, O Boy see grammar oooo

Ronad4life, I sight u man

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nelkoko: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Op, your foolishness is legendary.

No offense angry
seeing ur profile pix am tempted to ask.. WETIN BORN YOU?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by I888(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.
So true. It something I have really noticed about this dude. I hardly read his write-ups these days.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by davidbanner(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
idiot! you'll never learn...AMARACHI
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by davidbanner(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
idiot! you'll never learn...AMARACHI

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Newton8(m): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Jilov(m): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thrash undecided
ok,
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Sistem007(m): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

Oga ur just trying to flaunt urself as a ladies man...the OP gave an advice to the ladies which is totally correct. He clearly advised the ladies not to go into any relationship or better still scrutinize the relationship they are going into very well so as not to find themselves jumping from one man to another. U also tried to claim that men are "ransacked " as much as women are which is true but u have forgotten that the stigma of kiss and tell lies with the women more than the guys. A woman would be mocked if she openly flaunts the number of men she has slept with but a man would be praises if he does same so I think his advice to the ladies is very much in order. Before u comment on a post to gain cheap accolade from the female folks, understand the post very well first so u don't look dumb at the end. #NoHardFeelingsBro

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by menxer: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Conformity to societal norms stifle the desire for variety, which is said to be the spice of life.

Nobody gets ransacked, it's a choice we make each step of the way and the experiences gained can't be bartered with.

In the Bible story, Who gained more experience: the prodigal son or his stay-at-home-brother?

Who was later celebrated: the prodigal or his stay-at-home-brother?

Being a good boy/girl and under-sexed/sex starved (the stay-at-home types) is ok but don't expect to be celebrated.

It's experience that is celebrated not lack of it.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by odapey(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Love Machine:

it happens when d guy don spend all his revenue on her without even knowing where she pee or never see any of her undis.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by HITTED(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2016
The door is always open cool
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by segunbest: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2016
KillJoy62:
Y are u exposing our secret. It was meant to be a top secret cool
cheesy
KillJoy62:
Y are u exposing our secret. It was meant to be a top secret cool
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by mentorandfriend(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2016
The society is indeed lost with stupid threads like this.

So, because a lady has been 'ransacked' and all her nooks and crannies explored, she should endure an abusive relationship, a relationship she is not happy in, so as to minimise her 'history'.

Myopic view. Misogynistic point of view. Chauvinistic standpoint. This is also a subtle advocacy for fornication, albeit with one person.

Nairalanders, you don't need all the information you see here on nairaland please. Don't dance to every tune. Stay grounded and discern the impact. Happy new week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by EziAsh: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2016
I wonder who cares.Women don't really give a fu....ck.My body i do what ever i want with.All these men always trying to tell girls and women how to behave or what to do have fail to realise that nobody is listen.Are the women sleeping with themselves.Therefore if u do not want women doing the thing zip up your trousers.So if u care so much about the VGG weakening then spare urself the trouble do not marry bc unfortunately for you women are testing the waters and if u cannot deal with it take a jump.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Pedrogold(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Ransack bawo? like say na every relationship involve bleeping. Smh leave trash for lawma pls.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Recherche:
[color=#000099][/color]

That's why it's good to close your legs no matter the pressure from these guys, the issue here isn't the number of guys you've dated, but the number of guys you've slept with.

It's not really about avoiding jerks, as we all know people break up for lots of reasons and no relationship is guaranteed.

Imagine a lady dating a guy and his parents wants him to marry from another tribe despite all the time invested they eventually broke up, she meet another one, at first he seems nice but later, she figured out he's a chronic womaniser (with or without condom, he's good to go), she leaves that one too.

Another one travelled and it became a long distance relationship, because distance, that one too ended.

She dated another, thought he was the one ,only to find out she was the side chick and he's getting married on Saturday, but was at her place on Thursday.

My dear life is so unpredictable, you can't be too sure. That's why for me the best option is to zip up.

I once asked a guy on this forum who complained about ladies, how many men he thinks is appropriate for a lady to sleep with before marriage, but I got no response (and I think I know why). Because if he were to reply me, I would continue to ask him more questions and he might end up being in a dilemma.

You say no sex till marriage, they tell you lai lai(they need to test-drive,

After test-driving (that's if you allow, then the relationship packs up due to one of the reasons I have mentioned above earlier)

Then she meets the next guy she says no sex ,the next questions he throws to get her off balance is , "ARE YOU A VIRGIN", if she says no he says , then what excuse do you have to deny me sex.

Then she succumbs to that one too, then the relationship packs up, then he also travels maybe, lol(I am simply painting a scenario here).

Then she continues till she meets maybe the fifth guy , then that one goes to tell his friends how the private area of the new girl he met is like a bore hole. Please Oga what do you expect.

You are a virgin, they insult you , you are not they insult you. Men I hail ooooooo

The OP said he's looking for a lady who hasn't been ransacked ,well sorry @OP it's men like yourself who are obstructing you, na una dey do una self.

Damn...see intelligence.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2016
EziAsh:
I wonder who cares.Women don't really give a fu....ck.My body i do what ever i want with.All these men always trying to tell girls and women how to behave or what to do have fail to realise that nobody is listen.Are the women sleeping with themselves.Therefore if u do not want women doing the thing zip up your trousers.So if u care so much about the VGG weakening then spare urself the trouble do not marry bc unfortunately for you women are testing the waters and if u cannot deal with it take a jump.

father please dont let my daughter have this mindset..Amen
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by queebeediva(f): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2016
"Ransacked" may God help us to deal with Foolish men properly.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by akyus(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2016
@Op this is an excellent write up, keep it up.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Obrose(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2016
Most young girls of nowadays believe in what a man can do... Until @ 35 it seems guys are starting life and theirs gradually ending
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by mayortm001(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

I know say na only ladies give those likes.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by V0lv0(f): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2016
baby124:

Dude you are mentally deranged. This is why you are giving advice when no woman wants you. Apply your advice to success before advising women. Stick to men, and leave women alone. You are obsessed with the idea of women. No woman will stay with a small minded jobless man. Get a life and a JOB first before you quote me. What you wrote up there is completely senseless. I did not paraphrase you. You lack the ability to make sense. Anyone that can sit down and reason a woman's matter complete with blue highlights is probably jobless and homeless. You are delusional! CEO of what? Nairaland Amebo and Gbefila? Get a life and shove your advice. Idiot.
He is truly a moronic fktard. If not for men like ronald4life i would think that most Nigerian men are primitive and backwards. People must remember that foreigners also view such threads and it sends a message. Everytime i read his utter gobberish i cant phatom how one can sit and compose such utter nonsense. It just amazes me. This guy needs serious help cry

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by juliuscarter(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Odunharry(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Following

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.