Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... (1472 Views)

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2016
I write this as a clarion call to All those Gay boys sending me PM's ,

In as much as I am tempted to respect your sexualityy you should be warned to respect mine, the thought of gayism disgust me so much and makes me nauseat , it is the most devastating thing I can think of, gayism and paedophilia is a sin and a curse to the human body, only the thought of it, makes me abandon my food and loose my whole appetite for a day (it is that irritating to me)
So please if you are Gay(that is your business) but I beg you to please, stay on your lane, do not draw close, I.e , do not mention me, do not quote me, do not even comment or read my threads, do not have a dealings with me, I wanna still have the appetite to feed I beg of you...

Thank you ... yours truly Paul Killerman ...

C.c : seun, rocktation and all other mods.....

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by iceberylin(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2016
Something a real niggaz Nature can't indulge cry
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by vizkiz: 5:05pm On May 17, 2016
be like say one guy don send picture of him long black dick to this one grin

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:
be like say one guy don send picture of him long black dick to this one grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by firstking01(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2016
Bullshitundecided
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by PaulkillermanAg(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Bullshitundecided
seem you one of them,
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by firstking01(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
seem you one of them,
I disgust gaysundecided...thats why me and durent cnt tread on the same pathundecided....for your info, i have a girlfriend hereundecided
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by makydebbie(f): 6:48pm On May 17, 2016
now dats disgusting getting pm from them..i detest them big time..sorry dear
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
killerman what hapend to your other account? you got a ban?
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 17, 2016
I smell an attention seeker here.

undecided

Gays send u pm koor,

Pics no dey ur profile sef, am very sure u no fine, type u no fit type, word construction u no sabi, sense you dont have.

There are a 101 hot guys on nairaland, trust me you aint 1.

Go getta life.

2 Likes

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by PaulkillermanAg(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
killerman what hapend to your other account? you got a ban?
yeah Bro, one was banned indefinitely....
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 17, 2016
Lamo! grin
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by IG264(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2016
But be calm with d gay guys, do you wonder why dey are gays,
Do u know if they like dere sexuality.
Let God b d judge.
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by tuzeriouz(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2016
Durentt:
I smell an attention seeker here.

undecided

Gays send u pm koor,

Pics no dey ur profile sef, am very sure u no fine, type u no fit type, word construction u no sabi, sense you dont have.

There are a 101 hot guys on nairaland, trust me you aint 1.

Go getta life.

some gays are just embarrassingly ugly
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
yeah Bro, one was banned indefinitely....
ok no problem. tot as much.
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 17, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:

In as much as I am tempted to respect your sexualityy you should be warned to respect mine, the thought of gayism disgust me so much and makes me nauseat , it is the most devastating thing I can think of, gayism and paedophilia is a sin and a curse to the human body, only the thought of it, makes me abandon my food and loose my whole appetite for a day (it is that irritating to me)
So please if you are Gay(that is your business) but I beg you to please, stay on your lane, do not draw close, I.e , do not mention me, do not quote me, do not even comment or read my threads, do not have a dealings with me, I wanna still have the appetite to feed I beg of you...

C.c : seun, rocktation and all other mods.....

well that's stupid. did u forget you added me on bbm and we talked or do I need to screen grab our chat, why don't you just accept your sexuality and be proud rather than being cunny.

smh you gay and its too obvious stop trying to be who you are not, and if you like report me for all I care, i got your digits, pretentious guys forming bad man

even searching4love is gay we chatted yesterday and it was fun

durrh

am gay and am proud

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Hillzy(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2016
Guy dis one of ur best post see I start reading ur tread, gay who are they?

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Hillzy(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2016
adriett:

well that's stupid. did u forget you added me on bbm and we talked or do I need to screen grab our chat, why don't you just accept your sexuality and be proud rather than being cunny.

smh you gay and its too obvious stop trying to be who you are not, and if you like report me for all I care, i got your digits, pretentious guys forming bad man

even searching4love is gay we chatted yesterday and it was fun

durrh

am gay and am proud
Are u sure? Screen shot it or Idobilivit

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 17, 2016
Hillzy:

Are u sure? Screen shot it or Idobilivit

I don't need that, let him just say anything stupid again and I'll upload our chat
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 17, 2016
°•Instead of making this thread you could have wrote all this saved it on ya phone
.....an copy an pasted it ta all those gay men who pm'd you
an the future ones too.
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Hillzy(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2016
adriett:

I don't need that, let him just say anything stupid again and I'll upload our chat
Mr. P did u hear him hmmmmmm I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 17, 2016
Hillzy:

he has nothing to say

am in love with two of them here on nairaland

searchiing4love and paulkillermanAg

pls advice

wink
Hillzy:

he has nothing to say

pls advice
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Hillzy(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2016
adriett:

he has nothing to say

pls advice

wink

he has nothing to say

pls advice

Lol. I tink paulkillerman will love u back go for him

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by IG264(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2016
Is it possible for g*y guys to share there Pin, I just need to talk to people like Me
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Boxer007(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:

Hiya.Boo Boo I bet your homophobic views will change if I pull down my trousers and shake my bottom on your face. Cha!
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by PaulkillermanAg(m): 5:46am On May 18, 2016
See them animals, they have started flooding my thread, these disgusting things....

I'm out of this thread for good, wanna still have the appetite to eat....

**vomits ***
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Maxi112: 6:35am On May 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy are u not the one that invited them? tho i dont like gays, but we shouldn't judge them, only God can do that
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by wilybebsy(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy are u not the one that invited them? tho i dont like gays, but we shouldn't judge them, only God can do that
Guy forget that thing jor
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:52am On May 18, 2016
Mr poster abeg, wetin concern us wit u and yo gay friends. Y nt reply to dem on yo emails, dan including us? Anyway r der even gays on dis forum, coz its as if nigerian men r so anti gay. By de way, thou shall nt judge, coz u might find dat u even sin more dan de so called sin u just mentioned here
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by Maxi112: 6:54am On May 18, 2016
wilybebsy:
Guy forget that thing jor
u no hate gay reach me, but coming out openly to criticise them is what I don't do.
Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by wilybebsy(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2016
Maxi112:
u no hate gay reach me, but coming out openly to criticise them is what I don't do.
Okay i get ucheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... by IG264(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2016
Am just looking for love...
Who will love me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Secure Your Relationship. Get In Here Ladies! / What Do We Gonna Call This? Guys..fashion Or Madness. Pics.... / Do I Look Like A Cat Or A Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.