Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Are You Born Of The Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Born Of The Spirit? (444 Views)

"Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God " / Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? / Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Born Of The Spirit? by Kei144(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2016
March 17, 2016

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Take your rightful position in My kingdom by believing that you belong to Me. If you are indeed born of the Spirit, then you need to live as though you are. Do you profess to believe and have faith in Me, and yet fail to demonstrate righteousness in your life? Be done with hypocrisy. Live and walk in the Spirit, says the Lord. Proverbs 11:9 The hypocrite with his mouth destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous will be delivered.

http://www.ft111.com/

(1) (Reply)

I Pray Never To Make The Rapture!!! / Dear Catholics...defend Your Faith. / God Wants You To Pay Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.