Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads (531 Views)

Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning? / Change Has Finally Affected GALA; See What I Found Inside Gala (pics) / Easy Ways To Opt Out Of Friendzone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads by Howcomes(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Finally, MTN listened after so much had been FINED on them by NCC.

To opt out of all MTN useless adverts, dial *123*5*4# and follow the instructions.

No more 32043, 33070, 5010, 4100, etc. Especially Isa49v........ Only Bank Credit Alerts.

Save a life today by sharing.

It is real because i just opted out of MTN mobile advertising

When last did you visited www.morelight.ml ? Lots of cool stuff await you there.

Good morning Nairalanders
Re: MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads by halfricanadian(f): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
grin
Re: MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads by MrRhymes101(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2016
It worked! It worked!! It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U have no idea how I hate those ads. And na when I don MC person wedding finish d wait my balance they d send me those ads o! Mtcheeeewww....God bless u op

1 Like

Re: MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads by inemani: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Lemme try first

Successful! Now, I need Etisalat to get off my device
Re: MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads by bossit: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Op, this is 'romantic' to you? shocked
Re: MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads by nasiest(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Good,change is here to stay
Re: MTN Has Finally Obeyed, You Can Now Opt Out Of Ads by MrRhymes101(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Lalasticlala ishilove seun this should be on front page I'm sure its going to help a lot of nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

How To Move On When Your Ex Leaves You For Someone Else / 6 Reasons Why Men Cheat In Relationships / Live Drama..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.