Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf (3775 Views)

If Ur Bf Or Gf Forgets Ur Birthday,is It Enough To Call It Quits? / MUST Read!these Zodiac Signs Can Tell You How Mad And Dangerous Your BF Or GF Is / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by halfricanadian(f): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Whinne da pooh
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by Gidoka(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Junior and Scuntus
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by sherriecoks(f): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mi Sherries kiss
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by ododo42: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
I call it diff names e.g* kpekus,to-square,kitten,prutus,pussy,kitty cat,ting etc, nd she calls mine D,d**k,kala,blola,rod,stick,ting,golden stick etc
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by Mckayzee(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Big daddy and big mummy grin
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by amunekeuto: 1:04am On Mar 18, 2016
ikpu
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by Slapsticker: 1:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Hers : cookie jar. mine : Junior
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by LMohd(m): 2:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Him calling it APC & i calls his owns Change
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by Maamin(m): 2:11am On Mar 18, 2016
And if Christ eventually comes now!

Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by Chazzyboy: 3:08am On Mar 18, 2016
minasota:
Stewpid question!
u wrong
Re: Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf by tjfulloption(m): 5:08am On Mar 18, 2016
center of excellence

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Serena Williams Storms A Weeding Semi-nude / Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? / The Effects Of Redpills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.