Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja (2572 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by 7footre(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2016
You mean you have completed two tenures (8 years) on the girls constituency and you want 3rd term? Ha ahn my brother, where is the fear of God in you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Teespice(f): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2016
is it the girlfriend you cheated on your wife with that wants to leave you after eight years.

take this smallie serious at your own peril.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Godmother(f): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
OP, I smiled when I saw your title. You are not even gainfully employed yet you look down on a tailor. Do you know you could graduate and spend the next three years job-hunting if God is not on your side? Yet you want the poor girl to wait.

She made the right decision, as far as I'm concerned. She even tried sef to have waited that long.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by Adasun(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Teespice:
is it the girlfriend you cheated on your wife with that wants to leave you after eight years.

take this smallie serious at your own peril.
are u mocking me gal
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Tailor In Abuja by uzoormah(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nova15:
She has been dating you for eight yrs and u still want her to wait?

My brother you are very wicked. angry
sixthed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torn Between Two Different Worlds / Who Is To Keep Marriage Certificate? Husband Or Wife / My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.