Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50462 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chamotex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
nah not this friday . . . .next week friday
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
Friday huh? Visiting a friend?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chamotex(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
I've got like a 2 days course there . . . . . will be done on Saturday morning
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
Course? For what? You'll be staying for our infamous raves won't you? Just because my uni's live like that cool cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
I'm not coming for your rave o. cheesy
It's like an annex course for my project.
I hope the uni is live tho cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
chamotex:

Ah, emi ni 'the man'

My dad,i thank God my stuff no load, You for whoop me again as usual

Go and load it boy!! angry cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Chamo
Have fun, it isn't live by the way, not much of a social life, we're all neeks and don't get any shoutouts for raves and such  sad cheesy Are you leaving in the morning? I'll be back on sunday.

@topic
Mschew.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^^ gerrout jor!! angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chamotex(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
ibkaye:

@Chamo
Have fun, it isn't live by the way, not much of a social life, we're all neeks and don't get any shoutouts for raves and such  sad cheesy Are you leaving in the morning? I'll be back on sunday.

I wasn't really expecting much anyway . . . It's only a day n half sort of.
You'll be there on Sunday? . . . too bad. Yeah I'm leaving on Sat morning.

I don't know if I might have to come back again tho. I think the next one might be in Dudley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
Dudley? Never even heard of that cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
Bbeee:

Go and load it boy!! angry cool

You are a disgrace . . . . I'm going to load it now
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
chamotex:

You are a disgrace . . . . I'm going to load it now

im waiting cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
I thought you weren't an ass guy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chamotex(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
Bbeee:

im waiting cool

play nah
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^^ U ae mean cry

Oxone, sorry for the late reply. I was soo dead busy yesterday. I have ben busy jugling with ma evnts and my work but Im havin a great time. Hope u ok? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 1:47am On Jan 06, 2010
nice shoes

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nike4luv(f): 1:49am On Jan 06, 2010
madam, i hope u dont drink tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 1:57am On Jan 06, 2010
I thought she had one eye in her previous picture. Whew! thank god she updated her picture
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nike4luv(f): 1:59am On Jan 06, 2010
hey!! cheesy lol i just had a new one installed na

face in a bucket
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Pharoh: 2:03am On Jan 06, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Lips smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 2:04am On Jan 06, 2010
belly hahahahahaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
funny avatar grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nike4luv(f): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2010
pregnant man! cheesy

Pharoh:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Lips smiley
tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Jan 06, 2010
Cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2010
sweet sisters
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2010
Wow! Which one is you? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2010
??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by etaurus(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2010
A CLONE
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2010
eleshin:

??

Wetin?

etaurus:

U no go feel hit in that suit? shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2010
Gabry:

Wetin?

U no go feel hit in that suit? shocked
lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2010
Awww. . . U and your new Christmas Mobile abi? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2010
Hot sisters band
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2010
^^^
Do I look like I have a sense of humour?

yes you do. First impression is more like you're the type whom will crack up some jokes and than you will put that cheeky smile on your face cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (101)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.