Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (53182 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2010
K, She got me grin grin

@ OP: Second from right,right?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2010
How did you know shocked

@ Topic,

He is kinda cute. I wonda if he has broad arms or not embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2010
I'm smart wink

I've got broad shoulders, go figure grin.

@ OP: Is it a singing band?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2010
Yes it is. We sing and dance for any ocassions. Its a part time job.

@ Topic, for a guy, you sure do have such smooth skin. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2010
Err. . .do I? tongue

@ OP: I'd love to see y'all perform, do you have a Youtube video?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2010
shocked shocked :ous perform? Better not. . . U wont want to see a chinko sing rap embarassed lipsrsealed cry

@Topic, Yes you do, what is your secret? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2010
LOL, I'd love to see that grin. I thought U were Malay?

No I don't, I have spots,they're just not immediately visible embarassed.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
Malay is a race and malaysia is a Country.

ifI were to follow my exact roots, Im half chinese 1/4 Malaysian and 1/4 Monogolian. but still am pure Asian. cheesy

@Post, you have spots? Heheh! My bf use to have black spots and than I cut tomato is half and rub juice on his face for a week and voila! Its gone! cheesy

Hey, am gon out for dinner. Nice chattin with yu. Take kia kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by soloson: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
Swit d,u a he or a she. Hi 2 all u folks
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ Gabry: K, thanks for the lesson in Geography grin. Have a lovely dinner.

@ OP: Blank
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by soloson: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hi folks,na who dey speak english-anonymous, u go suku
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
Erm, how far guy. Obviously u're kinda new, wetin be Suku?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by soloson: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ravenzord, watz ur real name?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
Rave . What's urs? Solomon?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by soloson: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hi gabrie,4rm ur words i tink i already knw you.nice knowing you.I'm solomon.make I leave u and ravenzord make una talk about malaysia. Gaby u sabi speak pigin english?hp say these 9ralanders neva spoil am 4 ur mouth
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
This guy like woman O! See as him skip me dey talk to Gabry grin.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pureminded: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
Comedian
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by mcnepow(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
@pureminded. U go like shakara oh, ur profile tels alot abouf u. It can make sum people feel inferior,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEE BEAR BEER grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thats kinda scary. . .  shocked  shocked  shocked

soloson:

Hi gabrie,4rm your words i tink i already knw you.nice knowing you.I'm solomon.make I leave u and ravenzord make una talk about malaysia. Gaby u sabi speak pigin english?hp say these 9ralanders neva spoil am 4 your mouth

Hey, sorry I didnt see your post.

nobody dey spoil me for hia. wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
sweet sisters
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
Lotsa posters, Hackett shirt. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^^ you have sexy eyes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ichommy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sista wink kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
@gabry, tell michelle i said SHES HOT. grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ichommy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
Nice pics cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nike4luv(f): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
lovely shirt
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by tbaba83(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
nike men this ur lips ehn go cause wahala o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
show-guy!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ku ijo meta! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by chibaby5(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
she wanno kill ma eyes wiv dem effects grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hehe!

Hu yu givin d eye? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101)

Truth Or Dare Challenge.. / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... / Can You Guess The Number In The Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.